Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Carlos HAS a real car....he just can't outperform his teammate in the same machinery, he gets beaten day in day out, at every quali and race....(when of course ferrari dont' botch Leclercs strategy....as he should have won Monaco)

same goes for Russel....he beats your beloved Hamilton at every race, IN THE SAME MACHINERY.....Lewis has been schhooled by Russel at every race this year....enough with the excuses....he IS BETTER then the FAKE GOAT Hamilton
    Winning 8WDCs [O K minus losing one to Masi] George and Carlos and throw in Charles have a way to go to better Sir Lewis' records. But.. there young enough so it may well happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Winning 8WDCs [O K minus losing one to Masi] George and Carlos and throw in Charles have a way to go to better Sir Lewis' records. But.. there young enough so it may well happen.
    YOU FUDGING RETARD STOP TROLLING ABOUT LH AND MERCEDES!!!!

THIS IS FERRARI FORUM!!!

MODS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TROLL!!!!!!!!

Not with a budget cap and not under the current rules and regulations that allow WAY WAY WAY WAY more parity amongst the teams.

It would have to be under a NEW formula with years in advancement and rules and regulations that tie the competitors hand behind their back with regards to engine development and a top team that spends over $400 million per year.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    YOU FUDGING RETARD STOP TROLLING ABOUT LH AND MERCEDES!!!!

THIS IS FERRARI FORUM!!!

MODS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TROLL!!!!!!!!

Agreed, where are the mods ? This has got to end!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Agreed, where are the mods ? This has got to end!
    I agree. Is there a petition we can sign or something?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I agree. Is there a petition we can sign or something?
    YES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    All businesses do exactly that its called Rationalising the business to keep it above water.For this season f1 will treat it as a yearly business see what happens and any adjustments will be made next year.Survival of the fittest just like a shark tank.
    I can't imagine how tough it has to be for Haas money wise with regards to Mick wrecking his car.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Agreed, where are the mods ?
    Too busy erasing posts that can’t argue with facts.

IS THIS EVER GOING TO END ?
    OR MAYBE DO WE ALL HAVE TO JUST FOLLOW SUIT AND TROLL LIKE BREMBO?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post

LIKE BREMBO

Maybe it's time to find another Forum?

We can only trust that the FIA accounts persons are honest and above board, other wise this will only become another act in the f1 circus.They must police and monitor the cap and come down hard on teams that break the rule.Suspension from races would be a great starting point as a deterant or removal of points let's get serious for once.

How do the rules work this year with PU/engine development?

Are they allowed to develop the engine over the season?

And how does this apply to the 'engine freeze' over the next few years?

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    How do the rules work this year with PU/engine development?

Are they allowed to develop the engine over the season?

And how does this apply to the 'engine freeze' over the next few years?
    The freeze will run until the end of 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    The freeze will run until the end of 2025
    https://www.funoanalisitecnica.com/w.../3-600x338.png
    Thanks!

Philip Morris still have a 'partnership' with Ferrari:

Ferrari team boss Mattia Binotto spoke of the importance of retaining their partnership with Philip Morris International.

The association had looked in doubt during recent times, with Ferrari dropping the ‘Mission Winnow’ branding from their cars, title and sponsors list ahead of the 2022 season.

‘Mission Winnow’ is PMI’s initiative that served as the next evolution of their relationship with Ferrari, after Formula 1’s regulations surrounding tobacco advertising had brought an end to the long-standing Marlboro branding.

Binotto revealed though that the Ferrari-PMI partnership continues as Mission Winnow has returned as an official team partner under new terms.

“It’s important to know that it has been a long partnership with Philip Morris, and we are very proud of it, and very happy that it’s still lasting,” Binotto told Motorsport.com.

“That was the intention of the two parties, because after so many years, it was important to stay together.

“Yes, it has changed a bit in the way the partnership is set up, without going into too many details.

“But in the end, it’s more important to make sure that it was continued.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/ferrar...hip-important/

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Philip Morris still have a 'partnership' with Ferrari:

Ferrari team boss Mattia Binotto spoke of the importance of retaining their partnership with Philip Morris International.

The association had looked in doubt during recent times, with Ferrari dropping the ‘Mission Winnow’ branding from their cars, title and sponsors list ahead of the 2022 season.

‘Mission Winnow’ is PMI’s initiative that served as the next evolution of their relationship with Ferrari, after Formula 1’s regulations surrounding tobacco advertising had brought an end to the long-standing Marlboro branding.

Binotto revealed though that the Ferrari-PMI partnership continues as Mission Winnow has returned as an official team partner under new terms.

“It’s important to know that it has been a long partnership with Philip Morris, and we are very proud of it, and very happy that it’s still lasting,” Binotto told Motorsport.com.

“That was the intention of the two parties, because after so many years, it was important to stay together.

“Yes, it has changed a bit in the way the partnership is set up, without going into too many details.

“But in the end, it’s more important to make sure that it was continued.”

https://www.planetf1.com/news/ferrar...hip-important/
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    You just described F-1 ! Great post !

I have to wonder what Philip Morris get out of this if there is no visible sponsorship on either car and the name has been dropped from the team name??
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Probably a huge advertizing tax rightoff.

It starts to look like my nightmare, finally beating Mercs and then comes RB, but still so many races left, so we`ll see, we still have chance to fight championships, so I believe and hope.

1 RED BULL RACING RBPT 304
    2 FERRARI 228
    3 MERCEDES 188

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    It starts to look like my nightmare, finally beating Mercs and then comes RB, but still so many races left, so we`ll see, we still have chance to fight championships, so I believe and hope.

1 RED BULL RACING RBPT 304
    2 FERRARI 228
    3 MERCEDES 188
    Ferrari is right up there in the mix! Both the cars and the drivers need to be ready for the quali. and then ready for the race . There are 5 top drivers fighting hard, Naming them might be trolling!!
    Last edited by Brembo; 25th June 2022 at 17:46.

Horner said they will not introduce a major update at Sylverstone. We hope that Ferrari will put its two cars ahead of Verstapen in the next 4 races to allow Leclerc to close the gap
    Last edited by Gilles; 26th June 2022 at 11:28.

[QUOTE=Gilles;. We hope that Ferrari will put its two cars ahead of Verstapen in the next 4 races to allow Leclerc or Sainz to close the gap.

Of course red bull will introduce nothing at Silverstone, just some body work tweaks i think there budget is under real pressure, that's why horner is barking continually to the fia and at the same time is white acting other teams to think the same and that the season can not be completed.What a load of rubbish stay the course fia I say and hold firm on the cap, this is what may allow the season to become interesting watching the power shifts amongst teams.I suspect a very strong ferrari at Silverstone and red bull lagging with a very much improved merc in the mirrors.

Nelson Piquet is POSSIBLY in trouble with the F1 world and Lewis Hamilton.

I stress POSSIBLY because of the Portuguese translation. Piquet used a racial slur describing Lewis regarding the SilverstoneGP 2021 against the Lewis and Max incident. It was on Brazilian TV.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Nelson Piquet is POSSIBLY in trouble with the F1 world and Lewis Hamilton.

I stress POSSIBLY because of the Portuguese translation. Piquet used a racial slur describing Lewis regarding the SilverstoneGP 2021 against the Lewis and Max incident. It was on Brazilian TV.
    Soft, overly correct world where people don't have a freedom of speech anymore. It reminds me of communism in our country which our people fought hard to get rid of.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

F1 must be happy, now they have a reason to talk non-stop about hamilton again. And just intime for his home race….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

As much as I dislike Hamilton, that is not something that he should've done.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve