Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: WEC + GT World Challenge + IMSA + ELMS 2023

Greasy track now from drizzle rain and cars are going off everywhere behind the safety car.

Another red flag as the rain has intensified. Don't know what has caused it as the live feed and commentary has died.

Another red flag due to the rain, this race is a bit of a mess. AF Corse in a great position though.

As much as i love spa, i also hate spa due to this weather. Meant to "spice up" racing. Not stop it.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    As much as i love spa, i also hate spa due to this weather. Meant to "spice up" racing. Not stop it.
    Indeed!

Btw managed to get timing working although not sure how lol!

1st and 3rd for Ferrari in GTE Pro That Porsche was fast at the end!

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    1st and 3rd for Ferrari in GTE Pro That Porsche was fast at the end!
    I was biting my fingernails at the end.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I was biting my fingernails at the end.
    Me too! Got too close for comfort another lap and I feared the lead would've been lost!

Definitely, if there would of been another lap, the track was drying, and the porsche was getting quicker than us.

Hell of a race. Superbproud of the crews.

And a Ale, hero stint. 4.5 hours in the car.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oKCk0GZZH9o

Magny Cours Sprint Race 1 on now.

Used to love having a GP at this track, brings back memories of the 4 pit stop race. They ruined the final chicane though.
    Last edited by 458 Italia; 14th May 2022 at 17:50.

That was nice I had Max Chilton answer a question I tweeted him about Indy 500 tyres on air.

Roman Grosjean has crashed his car at turn 2!

Marcus Ericsson is leading with 6 laps to go!

Red flag 4 Laps to go. Anything could happen now!

2 racing laps will be left.

Ericsson wins!

Also on Sky Sports F1.

No idea what's happened to the Iron Lynx Ferrari's race pace. It's been a disappointing race so far after starting on pole!

Is it on sky sports?

Good race so far. Feel for many of the crews and drivers. Finish here tonight, travel to le mans for test day, then got one of the longest weeks and weekends. No a lot of sleep.

Is it on sky sports?

Good race so far. Feel for many of the crews and drivers. Finish here tonight, travel to le mans for test day, then got one of the longest weeks and weekends. No a lot of sleep.
    Sorry mate just seen your post now, Yep it's on Sky Sports.

Really great race so far, the night time running seems to suit the car. Yeah feel for the teams! Great to have Le mans back in the right month though!

Is it on sky sports?

Sorry mate just seen your post now, Yep it's on Sky Sports.

Really great race so far, the night time running seems to suit the car. Yeah feel for the teams! Great to have Le mans back in the right month though!

Oh did you see everyone was losing their minds last week, including brundle and croft because Eduardo didn't start the race for an hour?

I don't have sky sports.. No need pay all that for something i don't watch often.

No i didnt see the race last Sunday as was at Snetterton for Ferrari challenge uk. Great day.

Love Paul ricard. Especially using the whole of the straight. The 71 and 51 been fairly dialed in.

I don't have sky sports.. No need pay all that for something i don't watch often.

No i didnt see the race last Sunday as was at Snetterton for Ferrari challenge uk. Great day.

Love Paul ricard. Especially using the whole of the straight. The 71 and 51 been fairly dialed in.
    They were acting like Eduardo Freitas had never directed a race before and didn't know what he was doing, it was pretty pathetic really. Turned out he made the right calls after all!

Paul Ricard is a bit of a marmite track for me! But agree glad they're using all of the straight. First couple of hours it just seemed #71 and #51 were slipping backwards, but since the rounds of pitstops and night time they've really come alive great to see.

They were acting like Eduardo Freitas had never directed a race before and didn't know what he was doing, it was pretty pathetic really. Turned out he made the right calls after all!

Paul Ricard is a bit of a marmite track for me! But agree glad they're using all of the straight. First couple of hours it just seemed #71 and #51 were slipping backwards, but since the rounds of pitstops and night time they've really come alive great to see.

Fantastic 1/2!!!

Le Man's Hyperpole starting soon so excited!

Assume you're in France, Rob? We've just got back from D-Day in Normandy, a load of Le Mans bound cars came off the ferry we were boarding, I wanted to join them but too old for all that excitement nowadays. If you are there, have a great time and well done 51/71 last weekend.

Not long to go now before the start of the greatest motorace in the world and there's some good news for Ferrari

The Ferrari 488 GTE Evos in the GTE-Pro and GTE-Am classes have received a slight turbo boost pressure increase after hyperpole for the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Courtesy of a Balance of Performance update, the cars from the Italian manufacturer have regained some of the turbo boost they lost in a BoP adjustment on Wednesday.

The factory GTE-Pro Ferraris and the privateer Riley Motorsports machine have gained 0.02 bars of pressure after previously receiving a reduction of 0.07 bar.

The Ferraris in GTE-Am have gained 0.01 bar of turbo boost pressure, following a reduction of 0.06 bar during the week.

No other changes have been made to the BoP in the two GTE classes. On Wednesday, the Ferraris also had their fuel capacity reduced by 3 liters, with the adjusted figures of 87 liters in Pro and 84 liters in Am remaining in place after Friday’s update.
    Sadly the Alpine Hypercar has also een hit by a bop change which will make them slower.

Not long to go now before the start of the greatest motorace in the world and there's some good news for Ferrari

The Ferrari 488 GTE Evos in the GTE-Pro and GTE-Am classes have received a slight turbo boost pressure increase after hyperpole for the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Courtesy of a Balance of Performance update, the cars from the Italian manufacturer have regained some of the turbo boost they lost in a BoP adjustment on Wednesday.

The factory GTE-Pro Ferraris and the privateer Riley Motorsports machine have gained 0.02 bars of pressure after previously receiving a reduction of 0.07 bar.

The Ferraris in GTE-Am have gained 0.01 bar of turbo boost pressure, following a reduction of 0.06 bar during the week.

No other changes have been made to the BoP in the two GTE classes. On Wednesday, the Ferraris also had their fuel capacity reduced by 3 liters, with the adjusted figures of 87 liters in Pro and 84 liters in Am remaining in place after Friday’s update.
    Sadly the Alpine Hypercar has also een hit by a bop change which will make them slower.

We're being outpaced by Corvette and Porsche by about 1.5 seconds in the early stages of the race.