Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Saudi Arabian GP Thread - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    This is the kind of circuit where all that matters is the front row, because if we have the pace we'll leapfrog Verstappen one way or the other tomorrow or vice versa. Since our car is set up with a lot of wing to navigate S1, that should really pay dividends towards the end of the stints. For once, I believe we're better in race trim than one-lap speed this year.
    Ferrari playing more towards pit stop strategy. They want to go deeper in the race by protecting those tyres.
    So interesting to see in quali what’s their set up is. Ferrari carrying more wing than RB.

It seems ferrari porpoising issue isn’t resolved yet. Hopefully they bring up new floor soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    How long until they start complaining that Ferrari domination is bad for the sport…
    No shiat, like the Merc domination for so long wasn’t....that was good for the sport...it disgusts me

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    No shiat, like the Merc domination for so long wasn’t....that was good for the sport...it disgusts me
    well you see, Merc just worked harder, they were more talented, and Lewis is the best ever

Wow, all of the pundits suggested that the Ferrari would struggle here ... kinda like Barhain! I guess they forgot to tell Charles. I've been a Ferrari fan through a lot of good times and some not so good ... actually since the championship was won by a red car with two holes in the nose ... and I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a resurgent Ferrari. We have a long season ahead but here's to hoping Charles can remove the 6 from his car number.

Red Bull might be banking on safety cars to save them from the tyre wear?

might be their only chance

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    well you see, Merc just worked harder, they were more talented, and Lewis is the best ever
    Please, their total bias towards Merc and now that they’re in trouble they’re rooting for red bull/Max....pathetic it makes me throw up.....bunch of fools they are

Quote Originally Posted by VSOPilot View Post
    Wow, all of the pundits suggested that the Ferrari would struggle here ... kinda like Barhain! I guess they forgot to tell Charles. I've been a Ferrari fan through a lot of good times and some not so good ... actually since the championship was won by a red car with two holes in the nose ... and I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a resurgent Ferrari. We have a long season ahead but here's to hoping Charles can remove the 6 from his car number.
    Omg, welcome mate....yiu a lurker here as you’ve joined in 2019 bit only have ONE post??
    Where abouts in Canada are you, as I,m from there too??

Red Bull might be banking on safety cars to save them from the tyre wear?

might be their only chance

Pathetic if yiu ask me...that bull eats tires like mad.....lol

Omg, welcome mate....yiu a lurker here as you’ve joined in 2019 bit only have ONE post??
    Where abouts in Canada are you, as I,m from there too??

I'm in Ottawa, here lot's but every time I want to post something I can't find my log in credentials. My new Mac with fingerprint security should help going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Pathetic if yiu ask me...that bull eats tires like mad.....lol
    yeah, and Sky doesn't acknowledge it

if pretty boy gets pole, it's game over

The RBR was 10-12 kph faster than us in the speed trap (more than in Bahrain), I hope their car is a version of SF90 (beast in qualifying and straightline speed but s*** in everywhere) + our cars are running a lot of wing to protect the tyres

I've looked at some Leclerc 2019 pole laps today (notably Singapore and Russia) and damn that car was a mess even as he destroyed the field over one lap! In Sochi's S3 the car constantly tried to turn the wrong way and in Singapore he almost crashed like three times.

It's definitely tricky to have a straightline rocket like that and make it work on race fuel loads.

I've looked at some Leclerc 2019 pole laps today (notably Singapore and Russia) and damn that car was a mess even as he destroyed the field over one lap! In Sochi's S3 the car constantly tried to turn the wrong way and in Singapore he almost crashed like three times.

It's definitely tricky to have a straightline rocket like that and make it work on race fuel loads.
    That Singapore lap is amazingly underrated. Leclerc has had some fantastic pole laps.

Yesterday SKY was gushing over Max and Lewis pole laps ( Lewis Singapore 2018 and Max Jeddah 2021 even though he crashed ) but they didn't mention Leclerc.

For me I rank Leclerc's Monaco pole lap higher.

Leclerc:
    Monaco
    Singapore
    Baku

take your pick

also take into account, that to not have the problem from Bahrain they have to add fuel.

also take into account, that to not have the problem from Bahrain they have to add fuel.
    That's speculation. Even if they used too much fuel in Bahrain, doesn't mean their fuel economy would be the same in Jeddah.

Here we go, quali time, the stress is rising again. Wasn't it easier for our hearts when we were midfield after all?

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    That's speculation. Even if they used too much fuel in Bahrain, doesn't mean their fuel economy would be the same in Jeddah.
    too little

they had vapor lock, either they open their bodywork to cool things better, which will also compromise laptime, or they simply add fuel

I'd like to us not use tyres in qualifying if we don't need to more fresh tyres might be a key in the race.

Does %107 rule still applys ? Seen on track timing table.

Ferrari with burn door RW.

That merc of hamilton looks great

Red flag

Latifi lost it.

Ferrari was about to be 1-2, red flag. Latifi into the wall
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Russell did fastest S1 though. What?

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Russell did fastest S1 though. What?
    Missed that.

i say get through on this tyre