Thread: From London to Silverstone 2022

From London to Silverstone 2022

Dear tifosi from UK, especially Londoners,

I'll be in London, from 1.7. till 16.7, as race at Silverstone is on 3.7.2022 I am thinking of going to it. Already googled ways of transport, don't mind getting some recommendations, from you guys, as I am planning to go only on race day, therefore I need two way transport (London - Silverstone - London). I don't think this part will be problem, but second thing seams impossible. I am shocked to learn that ALL, but I mean ALL tickets are sold out?!?! I was targeting GA, but they are also sold out?!?!?
    Is it possible?!?! Any ideas?

THANK YOU

I believe it is sold out currently, there was lots of people carrying tickets over from the covid impacted races which meant a lot less for sale this year.

However if Merc and McLaren remain crap I imagine there will be lots of tickets going up for sale
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I believe it is sold out currently, there was lots of people carrying tickets over from the covid impacted races which meant a lot less for sale this year.

However if Merc and McLaren remain crap I imagine there will be lots of tickets going up for sale
    Yeah, I hope so!

I am amazed how high prices are?!?!

At Hungaroring, GA for weekend and for Sunday only are way cheaper at the box office! Of course you can find dealers around the track for 20% up to 30% cheaper. Speaking of them, are they also present at Silverstone? What are the prices they are selling tickets?
    Last edited by stefa; 29th March 2022 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Dear tifosi from UK, especially Londoners,

I'll be in London, from 1.7. till 16.7, as race at Silverstone is on 3.7.2022 I am thinking of going to it. Already googled ways of transport, don't mind getting some recommendations, from you guys, as I am planning to go only on race day, therefore I need two way transport (London - Silverstone - London). I don't think this part will be problem, but second thing seams impossible. I am shocked to learn that ALL, but I mean ALL tickets are sold out?!?! I was targeting GA, but they are also sold out?!?!?
    Is it possible?!?! Any ideas?

THANK YOU
    Why do I get the feeling that we're going to be hearing reports of a man from Belgrade commandeering a red double-decker bus, painting the prancing horse on it, and driving up and down the streets of London shouting Forza Ferrari lol?
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that we're going to be hearing reports of a man from Belgrade commandeering a red double-decker bus, painting the prancing horse on it, and driving up and down the streets of London shouting Forza Ferrari lol?