Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Emilia Romagna (Imola) GP Thread - Practice, Qualifying and Sprint Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Carlos Sainz signs contract with Ferrari till 2024.
    Totally deserved. I'm all for continuity of things that work. And our driver lineup not only works, its best in current F1.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Totally deserved. I'm all for continuity of things that work. And our driver lineup not only works, its best in current F1.
    Absolutely! Watch him go out and nail his first career Pole position this weekend. Forza Ferrari

Well deserved by Carlos and I think Charles is happy at the news too. So far they seem to work quite well together WITHIN THE TEAM
    which is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect!

Great news for the team that Carlos is staying, both he and Charles have their strengths and hopefully they will complement each other and bring us a WDC and WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    The guy is PATHETIC TROLL!!!!
    ferrari 1.8 is entitled to his feelings; he's not trolling. If anythings pathetic it's Max's car!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    ferrari 1.8 is entitled to his feelings; he's not trolling. If anythings pathetic it's Max's car!
    You know he was talking about you right? I guess you just get a kick out of being obnoxious...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

@GiulyDuchessa reports that Ferrari detected a problem with the PU1 of Carlos Sainz after his retirement in Australia, hence why Ferrari will introduce the PU2 for Carlos this weekend. PU2 is set to give some extra horsepower compared to PU1.

Carlos's PU1 will be analysed and as far as it looks, it will be used in Friday practice sessions from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    You know he was talking about you right? I guess you just get a kick out of being obnoxious...
    Now you are being a little pathetic. The thread is about Imola coming up. Lets hope Ferrari can do it @ Home!! Plus a great sprint to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Now you are being a little pathetic. The thread is about Imola coming up. Lets hope Ferrari can do it @ Home!! Plus a great sprint to look forward to!
    The thread is about Imola, yet you decided to bring up a driver who last drove for us in 2005. Do the whole forum a favour and give it a rest.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    The thread is about Imola ! Do the whole forum a favor and give it a rest.
    You for sure need to give it a rest. Think about Imola 1,2 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    @GiulyDuchessa reports that Ferrari detected a problem with the PU1 of Carlos Sainz after his retirement in Australia, hence why Ferrari will introduce the PU2 for Carlos this weekend. PU2 is set to give some extra horsepower compared to PU1.
    Will they give more power to Carlos than to Charles?
    let's see

It's starting to feel like groundhog's day... guys, are we really doing this again? Just let it go.......
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Gonna leave early to work so I can watch it at work. I have a 1 hour window, so please Latifi and Stroll, no red flags. Lol

It's a good opportunity for Carlos to win his first GP. The PU2 should provide significant power advantage over PU1 which is still running in a conservative power mode.

Iam at Bologna atm. We are going to the circuit this afternoon. Rain is still heavy sadly…I really don’t like that because with rain anything can happen so Iam not feeling confident at all for our chances now…
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

It's a good opportunity for Carlos to win his first GP. The PU2 should provide significant power advantage over PU1 which is still running in a conservative power mode.
    If I remember correctly, it could be a 10 HP increase over the PU1 (in its 5 HP increased output configuration used in Australia). It could be a 2 tenths advantage I think. It has also been said that its torque curve would favour mid-revs more than low-revs as on PU1

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Iam at Bologna atm. We are going to the circuit this afternoon. Rain is still heavy sadly…I really don’t like that because with rain anything can happen so Iam not feeling confident at all for our chances now…
    Don't worry too much, both our car and our drivers could do well even in wet conditions

Yup. But PU1 still has some power to unleash. That’s the word from MB.

Yup. But PU1 still has some power to unleash. That’s the word from MB.
    SF wanted to complete reliability data collection in Miami and said the PU2 would be reinforced (in the lower engine area). So with the problem on Carlos' PU1, I don't see them easily releasing more power on Charles' PU1.
    To me, Mercedes is just complaining one more time, and what they say is unproven but again more like strategic allegations

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Nice to have you back on TSN, fratelli, I share your concerns with the current weather conditions but try to enjoy the weekend anyway.

The way this car runs in the wet it might be time to dust off E40's rap jam 'Sprinkle Me' at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Nice to have you back on TSN, fratelli, I share your concerns with the current weather conditions but try to enjoy the weekend anyway.
    Fratello/tifoso = singular
    Fratelli/tiofsi = plural

Important distinction. My Italian ain't great but the grammar and vocabulary basics are there

The F1-75 is an incredible car.

Did anyone see how SAI handled the spin?
    Btw, love to see HAM up there with ZHO

So far, so good

Wouldn't mind same classification for Q

We look great in the changing conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Wouldn't mind same classification for Q
    Quote Originally Posted by paneristi View Post
    Did anyone see how SAI handled the spin?
    Btw, love to see HAM up there with ZHO
    Haha yep!

Super fast 1.5 seconds to nearest red bull,at this present time in f1 ferrari are in a league of there own in this new era.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Super fast 1.5 seconds to nearest red bull,at this present time in f1 ferrari are in a league of there own in this new era.
    I reckon more protests will be on the way, anything and everything.