Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 512

Thread: 2022 Emilia Romagna (Imola) GP - Race Thread

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Are you for real? this forum is embarrassing at times.
    I hate to see my team come 7th and DNF. Live and fight on. PU2 in Miami, let’s go!

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    8,008
    Charles 84 + Carlos 38 = 122

    Max 59 + Perez 54 = 113

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Don't think we had any attempt to pass with DRS.
    I think CL had one go at it against Perez after he cleared Lando but he was about .8s behind at the start of the straight and didn’t even come close to Perez.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,341
    Keep calm, put updates on the car and win the next one.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,274
    Please don’t let elkan to enter Ferrari garage. Whenever he’s there it’s always worse. Don’t know whether it’s a curse or something. Let him come at last GP when ferrari sealed title.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCharles View Post
    We needed this to give us a wake up call - I am fuming!!! Cant be bothered for the next 2 weeks. RB are going to beat us I can feel it
    This is Ferrari, not the one from last race, but this one

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Keep calm, put updates on the car and win the next one.
    Indeed we have our upgrades to come and we are still in a strong place.
    Forza Ferrari

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Don't think we had any attempt to pass with DRS.
    There was one moment with Soft tyre before Charles making mistake.
    Perez was warming up his tyres & was within .8ths

  9. #369
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,051
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Charles 84 + Carlos 38 = 122

    Max 59 + Perez 54 = 113
    Yup we’re already losing lots of points in WCC even with red bulls 2 dnfs
    But I guess Carlos’s 2 dnff don’t help either

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    935
    Guys calm down, there is a budget cap, we should bring updates if we can check if they work. Honestly I just think Red Bull got the better setup this weekend.
    We cannot be either the best on one weekend and on the next week we are the worst. It was a bad race, we had 3 others that where amazing.

    Completely schizophrenic

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Keep calm, put updates on the car and win the next one.
    We need 1-2 finishes. Not just one car.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,928
    The Italian media are going to have a field day with the Scuderia tomorrow moring.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Indeed we have our upgrades to come and we are still in a strong place.

    The MILLION $ question is, will they work??. I have terrible nightmares from past seasons

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Red Planet
    Posts
    600
    The only consolation I have in this race is watching LH struggling to overtake the RB B team for half the race distance

  15. #375
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    156
    Red Bull already clearly infront of us.
    We are back in our usual goofy form...driver errors,slow pitstops etc..
    I know it is just race No4...but by the time Ferrari will bring updates we will be on the same level with Mclaren and Mercedes.
    And come now ban everyone who says the same.
    It seems that we are all trolls now...

  16. #376
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,542
    Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    Red Bull already clearly infront of us.
    We are back in our usual goofy form...driver errors,slow pitstops etc..
    I know it is just race No4...but by the time Ferrari will bring updates we will be on the same level with Mclaren and Mercedes.
    And come now ban everyone who says the same.
    It seems that we are all trolls now...
    Thought you never wanted to post on here again?

    Troll.
    Forza Ferrari

  17. #377
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,051
    Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Guys calm down, there is a budget cap, we should bring updates if we can check if they work. Honestly I just think Red Bull got the better setup this weekend.
    We cannot be either the best on one weekend and on the next week we are the worst. It was a bad race, we had 3 others that where amazing.

    Completely schizophrenic
    They red bull said they had the wrong set up in OZ...so maybe with the right set up in OZ they could have been on par wit us or better there as well

  18. #378
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,274
    1. Lec in P3, track drying up. Ferrari should have brought Lec in earlier.
    2. 1sec slow stop

  19. #379
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,274
    1. Lec in P3, track drying up. Ferrari should have brought Lec in earlier.
    2. 1sec slow stop

  20. #380
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Thought you never wanted to post on here again?

    Troll.
    No comments....
    Try to win the championship with the launch car.

  21. #381
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,542
    Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    No comments....
    Try to win the championship with the launch car.
    Already upgrades coming at Miami, troll.
    Forza Ferrari

  22. #382
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The Red Planet
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    Red Bull already clearly infront of us.
    We are back in our usual goofy form...driver errors,slow pitstops etc..
    I know it is just race No4...but by the time Ferrari will bring updates we will be on the same level with Mclaren and Mercedes.
    And come now ban everyone who says the same.
    It seems that we are all trolls now...
    Too early to say RB is "clearly" in front of us. The weather probably helped them with tire wear. Having said that, CL should have settled for 3rd.

  23. #383
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    They red bull said they had the wrong set up in OZ...so maybe with the right set up in OZ they could have been on par wit us or better there as well
    Or maybe we didn’t have the right setup this weekend, and the car was eating up the tires and this flattered RB, the difference is minimal between the two cars, its going to be on a race by race basis I think

  24. #384
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Already upgrades coming at Miami, troll.
    We ll see if it is going to be upgrades or downgrades as usual.

  25. #385
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,274
    Imola track was expected to suit Ferrari & we lost.

    Expecting a strong comeback by our team next race.

    RB engine is powerful. They are bringing next set of upgrades for Miami GP to reduce their car weight even further.

  26. #386
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,542
    Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    We ll see if it is going to be upgrades or downgrades as usual.
    Troll.
    Forza Ferrari

  27. #387
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Troll.
    Haha.Ok we will see.

  28. #388
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,448
    Wonder who is tracking how much money is spent and how much is left?

  29. #389
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,542
    Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    Haha.Ok we will see.
    Will you make 5 more accounts to troll?
    Forza Ferrari

  30. #390
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    turkey/eskiş
    Posts
    28
    We need to stay calm and focus our next races. Team must stay together especially with drivers. So many mistakes and unlucky moments. we need to learn from our mistakes. I think 3rd place was a good result and Charles should have been patient. Anyway we still lead the championship.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •