I hope Miami is a dry race.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I hope Miami is a dry race.
    Dry or not it will be 783% humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Dry or not it will be 783% humidity.
    are you going there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The cold weather suited their car. Meant they didn't overheat their rears which they otherwise have done.
    This!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    They were faster on a track that suit our car
    Why did it suit our car and not Red Bull?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post
    Flashbacks from Singapore 2017 and Germany 2018. Just 4 races into the season and already it's falling apart. I hate to say it but both Ferrari drivers are too error prone. I thought Charles had grown out of making such silly mistakes but apparently not. Mistakes like that can be extremely costly at the end of the season. Why can't Ferrari have just ONE season without any unnecessary drama? We finally have a really fast championship contender car and still we find new ways to make it more difficult for ourselves than it has to be. Hopefully Ferrari can bounce back in Miami with another strong performance.
    Nah it's already over....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Yes but we will not solve this problem in the near future
    Ah so you know better than our drivers, brilliant post.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yup.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I think we shouldn't panick just yet. This result is a mixture of the weird format (no changes allowed after FP1), colder conditions, bad luck (Ricciardo FFS) and Vestappen being a much more mature driver than Leclerc. Even with all that we weren't that far off the pace. Leclerc lost a lot of time behind Noris and Perez. Had he maintained P2 at the start I think he would have finished behind Verstappen.

The team is a bloody joke! If they are going to chase the fastest lap -do it with 2 laps to go that way Perez or Max cant cover you. There was no point fighting for 2nd place too.

Calm down, the season is long from being over and chances are that reliability is going to be on our side and the car is pretty much the same one from pre season.

I have confidence that Leclerc is going to learn from this.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    Calm down, the season is long from being over and chances are that reliability is going to be on our side and the car is pretty much the same one from pre season.

I have confidence that Leclerc is going to learn from this.
    Read the posts, it's over already give it up.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharles View Post
    The team is a bloody joke! If they are going to chase the fastest lap -do it with 2 laps to go that way Perez or Max cant cover you. There was no point fighting for 2nd place too.
    Do tell us why there was no point fighting for 2nd place? Only joke is so called fans on here.
    Forza Ferrari

Read the posts, it's over already give it up.
    OUPS

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    OUPS
    It's definitely over.

Binotto told Sky Italy that they will bring something to Miami but a more significant upgrade package will arrive in Barcelona!

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    We should fire everyone !!! Drivers, Team everyone, fire everyone !!!!

Amazing how this works it’s like clockwork, you guys should have lived through Formula 1 in the 80s or 90s like I did.

Calm down we had a bad race it happens, even in the early 2000s we had bad races. Ferrari is leading both championships, has done 0 upgrades.

Contrary to what you believe with a budget limit not having done upgrades yet means we can bring more than other teams in the future
    Agree. 80 and 90 ware so painfull!

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    I think we shouldn't panick just yet. This result is a mixture of the weird format (no changes allowed after FP1), colder conditions, bad luck (Ricciardo FFS) and Vestappen being a much more mature driver than Leclerc. Even with all that we weren't that far off the pace. Leclerc lost a lot of time behind Noris and Perez. Had he maintained P2 at the start I think he would have finished behind Verstappen.
    Had he maintained p2 at the start I am sure they would have enabled DRS much sooner. Lol
    we're number one

Do tell us why there was no point fighting for 2nd place? Only joke is so called fans on here.
    Because should he have gone for the fastest lap instead of fighting for 2nd place an extra 2 points. its called Risk reward duh! Risk a DNF to gain 2 points - yeah that makes a lot of sense - look how it turned out

It was encouraging to see Charles hounding Perez, on equal tires, before the mistake. Tells me the pace is still there.This race was a case of what can go wrong DID. Also our car doesn’t like cold/wet conditions. Thank god it’s 80 degrees and sunny in Miami. We get RB back!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharles View Post
    Because should he have gone for the fastest lap instead of fighting for 2nd place an extra 2 points. its called Risk reward duh! Risk a DNF to gain 2 points - yeah that makes a lot of sense - look how it turned out
    So he could drive slower to get FL??? oh yeah that makes real sense....next race we should not risk fighting for the win either....
    Forza Ferrari

Ferrari is never able to win with these fans. They play it safe with upgrades and they are terrible. They give CL the chance to get a few more points with 2nd and fast lap and it's thier fault cause they introduced the risk and caused CL to throw it away with a mistake.
    we're number one

Quote Originally Posted by SFTifoso View Post
    It was encouraging to see Charles hounding Perez, on equal tires, before the mistake. Tells me the pace is still there.This race was a case of what can go wrong DID. Also our car doesn’t like cold/wet conditions. Thank god it’s 80 degrees and sunny in Miami. We get RB back!
    Was heat our advantage in AUS?
    we're number one

Race was a disaster. I hope that's the low point for the season and the team can address the shortcomings. Hopefully Charles will come out of this wiser too.

So he could drive slower to get FL??? oh yeah that makes real sense....next race we should not risk fighting for the win either....
    He pitted for softs with 11 laps to go. Why do that when he could have pitted with 1 lap to go? They want 11 laps because they estimated they will be 2 secs a lap faster than Perez and Max. However, the gap to Perez was 3 seconds and enough to cover Leclerc. It was a wasted effort. Should have just pitted for the fastest lap with 1 lap to go.

I am fuming - wasted race and don't get me started on Sainz!! *** is wrong with this team? You dont see RB or Merc throw-away races like this when they are fighting at the top. RB are favorites imo. Too smart and their drivers more composed in a battle.

Wow, usually I only read this forum for some insightful comments and hopefully positive thinking for Scuderia Ferrari, but I'm really irritated by such attitude and have to say something: anybody who is dissing the team after this misfortune of a race should just please start rooting for energy drink company or whoever else, because Ferrari doesn't need such fans. You are only seeking instant gratification and can't stand the fact that people do make mistakes. Sainz had bad luck with Ricciardo slipping from inner curb into his back tyre and that was it.

As for the rest of the race, Red Bull had the advantage due to colder temperatures and simply got the set up better it seems. It doesn't feel nice, but acting like some of you do, throwing your toys around like this is just childish. The only morons are you, the team had a great start and are bringing updates to the next race, but the way you act, you don't deserve to live another Ferrari victory or success ever.

Charles made a mistake because he sensed he could claim second position back and maybe even put some pressure on Max for the last laps on softs, but it didn't work out, because he was too eager.

It's sad to see how the attitude of you, supposed die hard Ferrari fans has changed after this bad race. If Enzo could, he would slap you all in the face, believe me.

This year is the first after many that we don't have disadvantage due to rigged tech rules and such (Merc engine advantage) and we are fighting at the front, but you start crying after first obstacle and insult team members like they owe you something? The only owe something to Ferrari name and heritage and Mattia seems to be calm and bright enough to steer this in the right direction.

Some of you really should grow up a bit. Have a nice Sunday afternoon, go outside, breathe a little and channel positive vibes only towards Maranello, because this is only the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    Had he maintained p2 at the start I am sure they would have enabled DRS much sooner. Lol
    Yeah I didn't get that. Leclerc complained about it during the race: https://www.youtube.com/c/F1UNFILTERED/videos

Quote Originally Posted by zag View Post
    Wow, usually I only read this forum for some insightful comments and hopefully positive thinking for Scuderia Ferrari, but I'm really irritated by such attitude and have to say something: anybody who is dissing the team after this misfortune of a race should just please start rooting for energy drink company or whoever else, because Ferrari doesn't need such fans. You are only seeking instant gratification and can't stand the fact that people do make mistakes. Sainz had bad luck with Ricciardo slipping from inner curb into his back tyre and that was it.

As for the rest of the race, Red Bull had the advantage due to colder temperatures and simply got the set up better it seems. It doesn't feel nice, but acting like some of you do, throwing your toys around like this is just childish. The only morons are you, the team had a great start and are bringing updates to the next race, but the way you act, you don't deserve to live another Ferrari victory or success ever.

Charles made a mistake because he sensed he could claim second position back and maybe even put some pressure on Max for the last laps on softs, but it didn't work out, because he was too eager.

It's sad to see how the attitude of you, supposed die hard Ferrari fans has changed after this bad race. If Enzo could, he would slap you all in the face, believe me.

This year is the first after many that we don't have disadvantage due to rigged tech rules and such (Merc engine advantage) and we are fighting at the front, but you start crying after first obstacle and insult team members like they owe you something? The only owe something to Ferrari name and heritage and Mattia seems to be calm and bright enough to steer this in the right direction.

Some of you really should grow up a bit. Have a nice Sunday afternoon, go outside, breathe a little and channel positive vibes only towards Maranello, because this is only the beginning.

Enzo would slap a lot of people here! It was unfortunate, but it was encouraging to see Charles lapping faster than Perez on equal tires. Cant wait for Miami.

Too much hype for a Ferrari win on home soil was always going to be tempting fate, changing weather conditions, Carlos out on lap 1 and poor starts from both drivers. So RB were quicker and handled their tyres better, Charles admits his error for the spin and knows he overdid it, it could have been worse a been a double DNF. Sounds like his tyres may not even have enabled him to keep P3, so the stop for softs was necessary as well as giving him a chance to reclaim P2. Upset happens and it did for Ferrari today, maybe hot temps in Miami will suit us better, but this is a wake-up call for some upgrades before we fall back.

Marko praised RB upgrades and said they have improved the car and will keep adding more upgrades. And people still spouting the rubbish about us not needing to rush and bring upgrades. Keep waiting until RB is 1 second a lap faster than us