Thread: 75% of Merc budget being spent on Lewis

75% of Merc budget being spent on Lewis

75% of Merc budget being spent on counseling for Lewis ....

Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

No kidding. The diva 7x WDC needs coddling like a depressed child. Not Russell though....he's all smiles and sunshine with a crappy car and making the most of it under a bad situation. Russell has finished in the top 5 within the past 4 races. Russell's team-mate, not so much.

Nico Rosberg yesterday on a live feed to F1 kept badgering Lewis throughout the feed. Nico even mentioned that Toto in 2016 set up a financial penalty for colliding into Lewis (at the beginning of the Imola race).......REALLY???.....no wonder Nico left Mercedes F1. Then after the race, with Russell in the commentary, Nico propted up Russells performance and compared it to Lewis's performance. Nico totally dissed Lewis. Love Nico for his honesty and he does'nt care what others think about him.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Lewis having a dominant car for 7 years, and only the best car for most of 2021 must have hurt him as a driver. Never had any real pressure or proper competition. The team did everything for him. He took all the credit yet would slam Mercedes whenever things didn't go his way. The FIA made more than enough decisions that directly helped him. Now he has a car that isn't that great, requires him to adapt his driving, and can only battle for top 5's, and Lewis is tanking it. It's pathetic and incredibly disrespectful to the engineers and mechanics for Toto to make excuses for him and call their car undriveable, when Russell in the same equipment is getting the results. Sure he has had some luck, but it shows that putting the effort in for the entire race can be rewarded with good results.

Nico Rosberg is a gem to F1. Doesn't play these pity party games. He was speaking facts but made a point of letting everyone know that Russell is performing and Lewis is not.

LOL

It was funny listening to Toto apologizing to Lewis, as if the entire team exist to serve Lewis only.
    Russell did an amazing job dragging that Merc to P4, and I'm glad Rosberg pointed that out a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    LOL

It was funny listening to Toto apologizing to Lewis, as if the entire team exist to serve Lewis only.
    Russell did an amazing job dragging that Merc to P4, and I'm glad Rosberg pointed that out a couple of times.
    hey, it's NOT just lewis.....its' SIR lewis....guy got freaking lucky all these years by having the best car with absolutely no immediate competition apart from red bull honda last year

i am GLAD Max took the WDC last year (even though i dislike him from back in the day when he used to play bumper cars with our beloved Ferrari cars).....but at least Hamster did NOT surpass Michael in WDC's....having equaled him is BAD ENOUGH

It seems to me that Rosberg prospers on his rancor and spite and not his insight, not that I have any good feelings for
    Toto or the Ham. I can't comment further as I haven't seen that interview and frankly I've never cared much for Rosberg
    or his gruff and grumpy father. Nico's the apple that didn't fall far from the tree?

Russell complained about back and chest pain from porposing, but still finishing top 5. I bet Lewis can’t deal with the porposing; not as tough.

Russell has to wake up and realize he's now allowed to drive Luis' The Car!! He has to follow suit and WIN not just come in the points.Masi can only help that one time to have held Lewis @7. I believe it's going to be Ferrari that will take the WDC, WCCs . We have the drivers [plural].. and the car. It's Russell not Lewis complaining about porposing! He needs to ask Lewis for advise on getting through the pain.
    Last edited by Brembo; 29th April 2022 at 09:55.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus