Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Miami Grand Prix Thread - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharles View Post
    Just amazing from the KING!!!! You keep delivering even though the team has yet to bring the updates!!! Sainz needs to defend hard and not let Max bully him again at the start. Let's go guys!
    LMAO. I guess the PU2 and low porpoising floor aren't upgrades.

With Basic/Launch Spec car, getting these results or performance is very fantastic.
    Shows base of the car is very strong.

Tracks coming up (Barcelona/Monaco) would give us lot of advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Waiting for our Spec2 upgrade. Rumour is it would fetch good HP.
    MB wants to bring this as late as it can before engine freeze.
    I thought spec2 was this weekend?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

With Basic/Launch Spec car, getting these results or performance is very fantastic.

Major aero upgrade is coming in Barcelona. Binotto called it significant and he doesn't play with words. According to Duchessa, it will change the shape of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Yeah I'm also confused by some comments on here.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I thought spec2 was this weekend?
    He meant spec 2 energy harvesting components (MGU-K & H).

Brilliant minds
    I was thinking exactly the same thing.
    Mercedes may have used up all their in season budget already.

Really odd, that MV just sat on it seemingly at the end...

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

It's been a while since we scored the most team points. Let's hope we do so tomorrow.
    Forza Ferrari

He meant spec 2 energy harvesting components (MGU-K & H).
    Oh.
    Forza Ferrari

Why is Russell and Mercedes crying lol, yeah they were slower than yesterday in FP2 but even if they were as quick they'd of still been more than a second slower then P1 today.

Weirdo's

I don't count minimal upgrades. RB will eat us alive on the straights tomorrow. I have faith the King will put up a great fight but Sainz will wave Max past. Also, RB already said they will be bringing a big upgrade to their car in Barcelona. There is only so much the king can do with no big upgrades coming.

I don't count minimal upgrades. RB will eat us alive on the straights tomorrow. I have faith the King will put up a great fight but Sainz will wave Max past. Also, RB already said they will be bringing a big upgrade to their car in Barcelona. There is only so much the king can do with no big upgrades coming.
    1. Forum rule: no bashing of our drivers (in this case Sainz).

2. You base this on what, exactly? CL (and CS) were green in 2 out of 3 sectors consistently

3. I happen to think that Sainz did pretty well. Second best is the #1 of anyone not named Charles. Should he have qualified his car on top of Charles' as co-pole, maybe?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

How do you block people on here?

Anyways, great result. Aaaahhh so great to see the lockout. Let’s keep that order!

Quote Originally Posted by SFTifoso View Post
    How do you block people on here?

Anyways, great result. Aaaahhh so great to see the lockout. Let’s keep that order!

Good question I want to do the same thing.

I felt we'd come up just short today for a 2-3 but finally we had the margins with us and a 1-2 on the grid in a high-deg race where Red Bull look to have gone all out for pole with their settings. That's very promising indeed. Well done to both and good to see Carlos on the front row in the dry for the first time with us!

Ferrari 1-2!!!!! Forza Ferrari! What an emotion watching it live! Amazing day! Half the battle done, tomorrow is race day! Lettttssssssss Gooooo!!!!!

~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Ferrari 1-2!!!!! Forza Ferrari! What an emotion watching it live! Amazing day! Half the battle done, tomorrow is race day! Lettttssssssss Gooooo!!!!!

Post up some pics, please fratello.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Most pole positions for Scuderia Ferrari:

Michael Schumacher, 58
    Niki Lauda, 23
    Felipe Massa, 15
    Alberto Ascari, 13
    Sebastian Vettel, 12

And now Charles Leclerc, 12 ������

#AMus reported that Carlos sustained a neck sprain and hip contusion after his crash yesterday. Ferrari told the FIA that there should be a Tecpro barriers between Turn 13/14. Race director Niels Wittich didn‘t want to do it. According to FIA calculations, the speed in the passage and the angle of impact did not justify a Tecpro. The plastic elements would also take up at least one metre of space. This would make the track too narrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    1. Forum rule: no bashing of our drivers (in this case Sainz).

2. You base this on what, exactly? CL (and CS) were green in 2 out of 3 sectors consistently

3. I happen to think that Sainz did pretty well. Second best is the #1 of anyone not named Charles. Should he have qualified his car on top of Charles' as co-pole, maybe?

Sainz has not performed to a high level in a single race this season. All he has to do is play a good number 2 role and defend HARD against Max. I have not seen anything to praiseworthy from him. So yes I am going to call him out.

As for the team? They started strong in 2010,2012 and 2018 and lost their way. Do you want me to be excited again? Come on now - until the big upgrades come no one should celebrate or be happy. Lets not be fooled again and again. Remember if RB did not have 3 DNF's they will be leading WDC / WCC.

Sainz has not performed to a high level in a single race this season. All he has to do is play a good number 2 role and defend HARD against Max. I have not seen anything to praiseworthy from him. So yes I am going to call him out.

As for the team? They started strong in 2010,2012 and 2018 and lost their way. Do you want me to be excited again? Come on now - until the big upgrades come no one should celebrate or be happy. Lets not be fooled again and again. Remember if RB did not have 3 DNF's they will be leading WDC / WCC.
    Leclerc would still be leading the WDC without Max's DNFs, so thats factually incorrect. He was ahead in Bahrain and comfortably had it in hand in Australia. Its important to produce a car thats both fast and reliable and Ferrari have done a better job than RB on that out of the box, so give the team the credit they deserve. They will bring the updates at the right time. Forza Ferrari!

The only way Red Bull could compete with Ferrari today was to set up the car to be fast in sector 2. The Ferrari is marvelous in the slow stuff. Tomorrow, I am in the opinion that Red Bull won't be able to get close to use the DRS.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Why is Russell and Mercedes crying lol, yeah they were slower than yesterday in FP2 but even if they were as quick they'd of still been more than a second slower then P1 today.

Weirdo's

Because George and Merc are Narcissistic

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    The only way Red Bull could compete with Ferrari today was to set up the car to be fast in sector 2. The Ferrari is marvelous in the slow stuff. Tomorrow, I am in the opinion that Red Bull won't be able to get close to use the DRS.
    RB will struggle with their tyres in the race

Great to see Lapo clowning the F1 TV post qualy show. Will Buxton is an absolute tool

Ferrari loves the warm weather red bull not so much, if Max pushes engine will let go so he will be told when to back off if the chase of ferrari becomes to much, also as usual tyre wear will be front and centre of this race for all concerned, so fans enjoy the race looking for a ferrari victory a solid points haul from the boys and I pray that sainz finishes with no mistakes or mishaps a podium is just the medicine that sainz needs to clear his head,as always expect the unexpected,forza ferrari.

Most pole positions for Scuderia Ferrari:

Michael Schumacher, 58
    Niki Lauda, 23
    Felipe Massa, 15
    Alberto Ascari, 13
    Sebastian Vettel, 12

And now Charles Leclerc, 12 🇲🇨💎
    By the end of the year Charl will be nipping at Niki’s heals

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    After quali, cars go in parc ferme, they cannot change setup unless for very specific stuff.
    Basically what we saw in qualify is what starts the race.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I hope Carlos will be calm at the start. We know he wants to win, but the last thing we need is our cars colliding.