Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Monaco Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying Thread

Sainz gets a reprimand and a $25k fine.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Hopefuly no damage to gearbox on CS car

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    that makes sense, but Charles has not done well here in the past. I just hope we get a Ferrari win.
    So?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Pah!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Really dont see why?!

That was for an FP incident directed at the team for not informing him of the Green Bull's whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Really dont see why?!
    FP incident

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Pah!
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Really dont see why?!
    Hopefully the stewards review it once again and reverse it.....HOPEFULLY . If the reprimand stays, that will be 3 reprimands for Sainz. Once you hit 5 reprimands, you get a grid penalty.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    FP incident
    Yeah, but he didn't do anything wrong. He coulnd't have reacted better even if he was a god or something.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

We will only be serious title contenders if we get a 1-2. We need to have Sainz finally putting a race weekend together.

Quote Originally Posted by alfa84 View Post
    We will only be serious title contenders if we get a 1-2. We need to have Sainz finally putting a race weekend together.
    I actually think he's performed well so far over this weekend , apart from going into the run off area in turn 1 in practice he's been pretty solid here.

congrats to both our drivers

hoping for the another 1-2 tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I actually think he's performed well so far over this weekend , apart from going into the run off area in turn 1 in practice he's been pretty solid here.
    yep Carlos is usually quite solid in Monaco.

Typical Charles getting the most out of the car, he is a brilliant qualifier. Carlos did what he could to avoid Perez so hope he keeps his P2 and doesn't get penailsed for a yellow flag infringement. We have to make the most of this opportunity to capitalise, hoping the weather and reliability don't spoil our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Typical Charles getting the most out of the car, he is a brilliant qualifier. Carlos did what he could to avoid Perez so hope he keeps his P2 and doesn't get penailsed for a yellow flag infringement. We have to make the most of this opportunity to capitalise, hoping the weather and reliability don't spoil our chances.
    I have every faith in Mr Freitas to make the right decision over what happened at the end of Qualifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Yeah, but he didn't do anything wrong. He coulnd't have reacted better even if he was a god or something.
    Not the Qualy insident . but on FP3 for impending Vettel
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So, according to weather site Yo.nr it will rain all day tomorrow :(

cEH3cOZ.jpg

Apparently Leclerc was already 6 tenths faster in his 2nd run. Holy moly this man is just pure talent

I think Ver start to see that Lec is faster then him and is being the usual unethical he was the previous years. Supposedly the 1st 2-3 races he was acting the good boy ,but this was to try to prove that Ham was the bad guy on last years battles they had.
    NOW for last weekends pole and dominant drive of Lec up until he retired,Ves didn't say anything good about Lec.He was bragging about his victory like it qas purely by his performance. Perez actually was the only from RedBull that admitted that Lec was too fast and there was no way they could beat him.
    Now the only thing I read from him is moaning about his "lost opportunity ' and even said " well I think it's better to do your lap and bin it to the wall"!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post

Apparently Leclerc was already 6 tenths faster in his 2nd run. Holy moly this man is just pure talent
    He went all in I was sure about that but by this amount? That's crazy. Perez probably knew how fast Charles is going so he binned it on purpose to protect the Red Bull brand from a total anihilation.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    So, according to weather site Yo.nr it will rain all day tomorrow :(

Max can not compete here against Charles could not compete in Spain only for bad luck he won in Spain. Charles is wiping the floor with him in qualifying week in week out .

Helmut Marko on Charles missing the weigh bridge:

“If you punish this consistently, as in the junior classes, then there will be a drastic penalty. He drove by. According to the regulations, it should be a penalty. I don’t think pushing him back [as the team did] solves it.”
    OMG , VES. MARCO (and sometimes Horner) strating to act so .......
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Not saying it's his fault or anything, but is Sainz going to have an accident at every circuit? No wonder Binotto wants to raise the cap. Apparently you can go over the cap by 5% with a minimal penalty, i think Sainz is going to eat that budget quickly at this rate
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    cEH3cOZ.jpg

Well said
    How long will it take for everyone to understand that Ferrari's luck is him. He is the catalyst of the team, this car is the result of the investment of a team that believes in itself because it believes in him
    Last edited by Gilles; 28th May 2022 at 19:06.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Helmut Marko on Charles missing the weigh bridge:

“If you punish this consistently, as in the junior classes, then there will be a drastic penalty. He drove by. According to the regulations, it should be a penalty. I don’t think pushing him back [as the team did] solves it.”
    OMG , VES. MARCO (and sometimes Horner) strating to act so .......
    He knows that his little champion will be eaten by Leclerc, it has even been known since long before their F1 years

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Not saying it's his fault or anything, but is Sainz going to have an accident at every circuit? No wonder Binotto wants to raise the cap. Apparently you can go over the cap by 5% with a minimal penalty, i think Sainz is going to eat that budget quickly at this rate
    Bit harsh on him there Tony, there really wasn't a lot he could've done today to avoid the coming together with the stationary Perez. Carlos clearly has his faults but he's looked good so far this weekend.

When will a week go by that Dr Death Marko does not have anything to say honestly he tries everything to win f1 races by default at the expense of other teams he is undoubtedly a very sore player in general, he should focus on keeping hot head verstapens manners and behaviours towards red bull personel in check.

I wouldn't want to overwhelm him, but Sainz complained that it was the second year that he had been prevented from trying to take pole...
    The reporter asked him to repeat it to make sure he hadn't misunderstood
    “ This is another year where the red flag causes the session to end early and does not allow me to try to take pole. But it happens in Monaco ”.
    "The pole? Yes, it was possible. We had good pace all day. I was building my pace for qualifying. You never know the pace on the single lap, but I felt very good in the car today".
    Last edited by Gilles; 28th May 2022 at 21:48.

OMG !!!! MARCO IS TE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN THE WHOLE F1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It's annoying. Max was three tenths faster until the incident happened. The weak point, turn one, was now solved. We were on par with Leclerc,"
    And the "on par" is 0.150s only in sector 1!!!!!
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 28th May 2022 at 23:11.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!