Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 287

Thread: 2022 Monaco Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    7,924

    2022 Monaco Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying Thread




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,851
    They're predicting alot of rain this weekend.

    Anyone care to confirm this???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    They're predicting alot of rain this weekend.

    Anyone care to confirm this???
    Attachment 8033

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,851
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Thanks. Sunday looks like alotta rain.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Thanks. Sunday looks like alotta rain.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,014
    As much as I don’t like rain as it’s always a lottery, if yiu gotta good car you should be OK...and Ferrari is in good position for that

    Forza Ferrari

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,851
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,851
    Monaco.....a historic race track with a REAL harbor and REAL water.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,014
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Monaco.....a historic race track with a REAL harbor and REAL water.
    This, totally agree on all points

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,431
    I found this
    https://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Rac...it.aspx?sday=5
    And it says rain only on the Sunday morning

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I found this
    https://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Rac...it.aspx?sday=5
    And it says rain only on the Sunday morning
    that's what i saw elsewhere as well, rain only in the early morning,it'll wash away the rubber, but other than that we'll be okay, and we support races.

    but there are scattered t-storms on Saturday afternoon, we need a good qualifying obviously.

    edit: according to your link we'll miss those too

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,643
    Has Charles crashed yet?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Has Charles crashed yet?
    actually yes, he got it out of his system in someone else's Ferrari.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    actually yes, he got it out of his system in someone else's Ferrari.
    Yes and let's pray that's the end of his Monaco jinx, we don't need the damn wet conditions either, we need to get back on the winning horse.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Yes and let's pray that's the end of his Monaco jinx, we don't need the damn wet conditions either, we need to get back on the winning horse.
    It is still early in the championship, but this weekend it is mandatory for CL to win. We nees to swing momentum back to us!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    actually yes, he got it out of his system in someone else's Ferrari.
    Was that a dig at Charles? His brake failed in case you missed it.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    actually yes, he got it out of his system in someone else's Ferrari.
    mate, way to tell that to the WS6TransAm01, WS6TransAm01 is nothing but a troll....with NO good things to say about Ferrari OR our drivers

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,014
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It is still early in the championship, but this weekend it is mandatory for CL to win. We nees to swing momentum back to us!
    this weekend, next as well as Montreal, as i'll be there after 2 years with NO race held there.....cannot wait

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Was that a dig at Charles? His brake failed in case you missed it.
    i know, you know that.....but WS6TransAm01 apparently hasnt' read the news about the brake failure he had while driving it

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    773
    This one isn't bad (even if a bit early to be very accurate) :
    https://www.meteociel.fr/tendances/39982/monaco.htm

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,851
    Monaco's past history schedule was Thurs., off, Saturday, and Sunday.

    Now, Monaco's schedule this weekend is Fri., Sat. and Sunday.......so a normal GP weekend schedule.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,014
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Monaco's past history schedule was Thurs., off, Saturday, and Sunday.

    Now, Monaco's schedule this weekend is Fri., Sat. and Sunday.......so a normal GP weekend schedule.
    yeah, i saw that too.....wonder what made them change the format they had FOR SO LONG

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, i saw that too.....wonder what made them change the format they had FOR SO LONG
    Yeah, it added to Monacos uniqueness!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Was that a dig at Charles? His brake failed in case you missed it.
    you can look at my post history, i'm nothing but a fan of that handsome kid. But he did crash. I can't deny that he hasn't been the luckiest driver in his career. Even the loss in Saudia Arabia was down to unforune with yellow flags and VSC start and ending. And I know the crash at the historique was not his fault. Reliability in the 70s is nothing like it is today.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Yeah, it added to Monacos uniqueness!!!
    probably pressure from the FIA, and if Monaco will cave to that, their spot on the calendar may not be all that safe.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i know, you know that.....but WS6TransAm01 apparently hasnt' read the news about the brake failure he had while driving it
    lol

    You're just adorable.

    I have read about his backing Niki's car into the wall at Rascasse.

    You need to learn to take a joke, buddy.

    I sorry for you, believing truth has to all be good must create a lot of undue hardships in life.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,431
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    this weekend, next as well as Montreal, as i'll be there after 2 years with NO race held there.....cannot wait

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    9,851
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, i saw that too.....wonder what made them change the format they had FOR SO LONG
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Yeah, it added to Monacos uniqueness!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    probably pressure from the FIA, and if Monaco will cave to that, their spot on the calendar may not be all that safe.
    Probably the 23 race season calender (22 now since Russia is not being replaced) due to logistics and the time needed to pack up from Spain, travel to Monaco and set-up again then pack up and head on out to the other GP.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,753
    Reading articles on how good Max has been and is in the box seat for this Monocco gp.Well i disagree its ferrari that are making him look good and luck, if it was not for mistakes human error and pu issues it would be fair to say max has performed ok to date and he is not to date at his best, just my observations to date.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    14,431

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •