Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: 2022 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Here's the rub:

1) How long have we been with the same PU set-up???? ..............since 2014??? Nothing has changed since. It's 2022 and Ferrari is still have reliability issues.

2.) We're going into race #9 and Ferrari, to include Mercedes, haven't fixed their porpoising issue.

At least Mercedes has a porpoising issue. Ferrari has 2 issues of which one of them(PU) should have been fixed A LONG TIME AGO.......but no.

I'll watch the races, but my confidence in this team winning this year has been and still is at an all time low.

At least I'll be happy that Russell is outperforming a 7x WDC title holder. To bad, the British media and commentators don't give credence to Russell when it's due. They, the media and commentators, are still sucking on the Lewis Hamilton tit like Lewis is their savior........please. Lewis is over-rated.

I also want Nico Rosberg back commentating because he tells like it is with regards to Lewis and Russell and goes against Hill and everyone else. Brundle isn't as biased either towards Lewis.

RedBull seem like a strong and solid team with a strong and solid duo....whom don't have a porpoising issue either.
    how many mechanical dnfs did Ferrari have 2020 and 2021?

Binotto really turned it around from the 2019 days of crumbling suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Is Briatore availble? A sure cure.
    Wasn't he banned for life from F1 because of the wall crashing incident?

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Wasn't he banned for life from F1 because of the wall crashing incident?
    I've read that his life long ban was lifted some time ago.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

What's sad is Carlos can't very well help Charles with Charles DNF. Charles has failed to deliver more so than Carlos as a #1 driver. Let us fans hope for the cars to hold up then the drivers can do their best. There's still plenty of time. Charles needs to deliver as #1 if he really is a #1.

What's sad is Carlos can't very well help Charles with Charles DNF. Charles has failed to deliver more so than Carlos as a #1 driver. Let us fans hope for the cars to hold up then the drivers can do their best. There's still plenty of time. Charles needs to deliver as #1 if he really is a #1.
    Charles proved he was nuumber one each race and you know it very well. For Carlos, he never helps Charles because he has never been performing enough to do it and you also know it. You really have nothing interesting to do to pollute us so?

Brembo, even I think you have lost your marbles or been imbibing something far too strong, please get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    how many mechanical dnfs did Ferrari have 2020 and 2021?

Binotto really turned it around from the 2019 days of crumbling suspension
    Riiiiiiiiight.......What happened in 2020 to Ferrari's performance???? And how far back does that "so-called" performance go??

The new "Superfast" PU for 2022 is different than in previous years........just that not reliable.
    We're going to see 2 years of "shake-down" in this new PU IMO.....until Ferrari works out the bugs.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Charles proved he was nuumber one each race and you know it very well. For Carlos, he never helps Charles because he has never been performing enough to do it and you also know it. You really have nothing interesting to do to pollute us so?
    I have them down as equal as far as how good they are. But.... Yes Charles is #1 driver. He just needs to better Max 1 on 1; even Perez to prove he's the real #1 choice. Carlos letting Charles pass isn't enough; Charles has to pass Max and Perez!!! If we blame the car; OK; that holds true for Carlos also Only time will tell ! BTW try holding of on the unnecesary nasty comments; that's polluting the form. It's below meto respond equally so try your best to show respect.

I have them down as equal as far as how good they are. But.... Yes Charles is #1 driver. He just needs to better Max 1 on 1; even Perez to prove he's the real #1 choice. Carlos letting Charles pass isn't enough; Charles has to pass Max and Perez!!! If we blame the car; OK; that holds true for Carlos also Only time will tell ! BTW try holding of on the unnecesary nasty comments; that's polluting the form. It's below meto respond equally so try your best to show respect.
    What you say is only lies and slanderous counter-truths towards the team
    So yes: you pollute debats, without the slightest doubt
    If against all rationality it amuses you, you can not in addition seek to play the victim, especially as I could remind you of your eleguantes attacks on my level of English
    Do not seek once more to derober yourself, and for example, finally give us after I have asked you many times the evidence that allow you to affirm that Charles complained of porpoising more than Carlos
    Good research!

With regards to Charles complaining equal to Carlos it's something I picked up watching the quiz shows! You are constantly porpoiseing your evaluation of Carlos vs. Charles. Charles is #1 driver but needs to beat Max not just get ahead of Carlos. Enjoy the race!

One step forward, two steps back, like every time

There not that bad. I see podium at least for Carlos.

There not that bad. I see podium at least for Carlos.
    Did you picked it up watching the quiz shows?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Riiiiiiiiight.......What happened in 2020 to Ferrari's performance???? And how far back does that "so-called" performance go??

The new "Superfast" PU for 2022 is different than in previous years........just that not reliable.
    We're going to see 2 years of "shake-down" in this new PU IMO.....until Ferrari works out the bugs.
    Are you a seer ?
    Don't be so negative.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

That sounds like your learning to Samba!