Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race

Unfortunately I gave to agree with the guys I use to have some arguments. As I said then ,when the time comes I will admit it.
    Well that's the time.
    They proved that they are not a team that can keep up with the championship fight pressure!!!
    When they are in such position they lose control, they panic and start acting like mediocre team!!!
    And the really bad thing is that I don't know how this can be fixed!!! I'm not sure if for example firing Binotto will solve our pure value as a team!!!!!!
    SO SO SAD !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

The only joy of the season is watching Rus beat Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by scudieros View Post
    What a sad sad day. Looks like we pushed the engine too much. It's become way too fragile. We can still get something this season, RB could have issues in the latter races, but we need to stay in it. New engines for Canada I guess.
    Yeah, it is not over yet, long season, we`ll see what happens.

3 Ferrari engined cars out, every race they have issues.

It's over because the engine goes pop in every race above 25°C air temperature for crying out loud like come on???

Leclerc will have another five mechanicals AT LEAST.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You can laugh, but he is right. Since Brawn, Todt, Schumacher.... These guys are just AMATEURS!!!
    Amateurs would be better. At least those are new and can learn.

These guys have experience they just suck at their job and continue to have a job which they can suck at because the leader in a emo twink with zero fight in him.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Unreliable cars + one sub-driver. No need of a fortune teller to know the season outcome.
    Plus a hopeless pit crew.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Now I got what Mattia was referring before this race.

“We are here to be competitive no targets on title yet”.

Thanks Mattia by taking 2 years of time to bring back ferrari to this position .

RB will dominate this era.
    He's right. Giving away wins left-right due to their own sheer incompetence, how can they even thing about the title?

I feel for Charles and the design team. All of their hard works are being wasted weekend after weekend.

Looks like Sunday mornings just got freed up the rest of the summer. Another typical Ferrari F1 season. the Commendatore is spinning in his grave at the incompetence of this team. They should be ashamed. A high performance auto manufacturer getting their asses handed to them by a soda pop maker. And the Brits on SKY are just eating it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Real wage income in Lithuania and Slovenia is approaching Italy now but if anyone criticises Italy they go nuts and claim they have a right to bankrupt the whole EU and demand Swedish taxpayer money along with their Spanish cousins Just a microcosm of the fail culture at Ferrari lately.
    High time the Mediterranean countries were shovelled off to join Africa and the Middle East. North-Western Europe remains the last bastion of modern (Western) civilisation - although the Uk seems determined to become a Third World - I don't include the USA because it's a massive infected boil already..
    Trying to be less angry..

Then Charles will almost certainly leave us for 2025 and then gravel man from Spain will be our championship contender

We are lucky LEC has no where to go as all lineups are locked in for 2 years as he will definitely leave ferrari if he could and redbull would have been the team to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    High time the Mediterranean countries were shovelled off to join Africa and the Middle East. North-Western Europe remains the last bastion of modern (Western) civilisation - although the Uk seems determined to become a Third World - I don't include the USA because it's a massive infected boil already..

Definitely up for a punc-up today!

Then Charles will almost certainly leave us for 2025 and then gravel man from Spain will be our championship contender
    If we'll continue like that (and there is NOTHING to think we will not, as we suck for 14 years in a row now), nobody good will want to drive for us.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    He's right. Giving away wins left-right due to their own sheer incompetence, how can they even thing about the title?

I feel for Charles and the design team. All of their hard works are being wasted weekend after weekend.
    Yup… agree with you. Feel for Charles & Aero team.
    This time around our development path was good but our engine is not reliable.

To win a title everything need to come together. It’s not happening currently & that’s the reason we are loosing side.

Quote Originally Posted by sxviper698 View Post
    We are lucky LEC has no where to go as all lineups are locked in for 2 years as he will definitely leave ferrari if he could and redbull would have been the team to go to.
    Kid needs to RUN.

Ferrari ruined Alonso and Vettel. They will waste and ruin Charles.

Heartbreaking! I love LEC and he is for sure World Champion material, no doubt, but Ferrari will destroy his career as it did with Seb and Nando..

You call yourselves Tiffosi? It seems everyone is complaining, you are nothing more than spoiled brats. This is not a sprint championship, there are 22 races in the championship. And when s*** hits the fans, all I see is ridiculous comments. Grow up . We are all sad with our DNF's and reliability issues and all, but do you really think you could do better? Look were Ferrari in 2020 and were it is now. I think Maria was right, we are not contenders YET, and this is a year to take a leap and take some risks. But nothing is lost yet. Looking at some comments, you're the amateurs, not those on the pitwall and at Maranello.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    The only joy of the season is watching Rus beat Ham.

Well said. Thank Heaven for small mercies!

They just told Max to turn on cruise control.

Been supporting Ferrari since 1998 and after a quarter of a century if I'm angrier now than in 2009, 2014 and 2020 there might be a reason for that. The car is a rocket but expires within 20 laps every other race. It's such a waste. There's one thing being too slow but needlessly GIVING away wins like this is too much.

I don’t blame Mattia as well. Now he will be under huge pressure from Italian media etc.

Hats off to RB, being competitive for this year where they were in title fight till last race.

Speechless...
    Gearbox then engine...
    It was the same engine as in Spain, so, either it was damaged and risked it or it was damaged but didn't figured this out...

In any case, that's the end of the weekend. And I don't expect anything better in Canada or GB...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    There are countries and cities in the Middle East that are quite modern. Now Afghanistan, Iran, Tehran......not so much.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    You call yourselves Tiffosi? It seems everyone is complaining, you are nothing more than spoiled brats. This is not a spint championship, there are 22 races in the championship. And when **** hits the fans, all I see is ridiculous comments. Grow up . We are all sad with our DNF's and reliability issues and all, but do you really think you could do better? Look were Ferrari in 2020 and were it is now. I think Maria was right, we are not contenders YET, and this is a year to take a leap and take some risks. But nothing is lost yet. Looking at some comments, you're the amateurs, not those on the pitwall and at Maranello.
    Comedy Gold! If I'd run my business like Ferrari run their F1 team, I'd have gone bust years ago..

And I'm a ****ing Norwich City fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    You call yourselves Tiffosi? It seems everyone is complaining, you are nothing more than spoiled brats. This is not a spint championship, there are 22 races in the championship. And when **** hits the fans, all I see is rediculous comments. Grow up . We are all sad with our DNF's and reliability issues and all, but do you really think you could do better? Look were Ferrari in 2020 and were it is now. I think Maria was right, we are not contenders YET, and this is a year to take a leap and take some risks. But nothing is lost yet. Looking at some comments, you're the amateurs, not those on the pitwall and at Maranello.
    That’s the difference. You’re sad, we’re mad.

That makes all the difference. You’re crying in your cereal while we want to see effective changes.

The people who are mad on this thread want to see Ferrari succeed and be out from this repeated pattern of failure. You just wanna sulk.

Who’s the real fan?

I genuinely feel that, to quote Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder, a “nutless monkey” could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Speechless...
    Gearbox then engine...
    It was the same engine as in Spain, so, either it was damaged and risked it or it was damaged but didn't figured this out...

In any case, that's the end of the weekend. And I don't expect anything better in Canada or GB...
    Or the engine is just a piece of scrap and doesn't belong into Ferrari car. Every race there is a Ferrari engined car who has an engine issue.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Been supporting Ferrari since 1998 and after a quarter of a century if I'm angrier now than in 2009, 2014 and 2020 there might be a reason for that. The car is a rocket but expires within 20 laps every other race. It's such a waste. There's one thing being too slow but needlessly GIVING away wins like this is too much.
    Ha! When did Jody join? That's when I started..

And on top of that , I think that even without the trouble, we would have lost from Ves. He was so much faster then Lec. So we losing on performance and we are awful on everything else!!!!
    WHY!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Mag dnf, one more Ferrari engine down!! Next comes Bot.