Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 2022 British Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    LOOOL.......too funny but thats us....or at least some of us.
    Have a beer for freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Dude. It’s 3:18pm here. ������

It’s beer o’clock. 4th of July dude! The day we celebrate giving you guys the finger because you tried to take our guns.

It’s party time here and I’m jumping in the pool! We’re gonna shoot some guns and blow stuff up.
    Yeah I seen on the news about a gunman shooting the place up, what a thing to be proud off.
    Forza Ferrari

Have a beer for freedom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yeah I seen on the news about a gunman shooting the place up, what a thing to be proud off.
    We're under the "Liberal World Order" given this current Administration.

Things are going to change come November....just wait and see.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

You mean in Copenhagen, yeah. Sucks.

Freedom is dangerous. Enjoy your peaceful slavery.

No I mean in the land of the free...as I said what a thing to be proud off.
    Forza Ferrari

Freedom is dangerous. Rather this that having the cops show up to my house for posting a meme.

Ideology is dangerous. Especially that kind of ideology in the wrong hands. Nothing you can do about it or deter it. They will always find a means.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Ideology is dangerous. Especially that kind of ideology in the wrong hands. Nothing you can do about it or deter it. They will always find a means.
    The problem is America has more to do with demographics than ideology.

The problem is America has more to do with demographics than ideology.
    That doesn't help either....but Ideology trumps everything and everywhere no matter the area.

A year ago I was encouraging everyone to have hope for 2022, we had the best driver and I felt we were going to have a good car
    And now, after 10 races this year, I wonder if I won’t give up this passion that has been with me for 36 years. I feel betrayed and really incompatible with what is decided in this team
    If Ferrari becomes that, I have better things to do

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    A year ago I was encouraging everyone to have hope for 2022, we had the best driver and I felt we were going to have a good car
    And now, after 10 races this year, I wonder if I won’t give up this passion that has been with me for 36 years. I feel betrayed and really incompatible with what is decided in this team
    Ferrari wins and you want to quit, ok then
    Forza Ferrari

Exactly my thoughts, my crazy passion for Ferrari started in 1998....... But I don't have the strength to go through same things every year

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, my crazy passion for Ferrari started in 1998....... But I don't have the strength to go through same things every year
    3 wins this season in 10 races...we had won 3 in the last 3 years previously....I can see why people are upset.
    Forza Ferrari

3 wins this season in 10 races...we had won 3 in the last 3 years previously....I can see why people are upset.
    yeah, but we easily COUD have had one more WIN had it not been for Ferrari &^%$ UP.....or more had it not been for crappy reliability.....but onwards and upwards we go....hopefully more UPWARDS

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I think pure passion meant to ask how much time it cost Leclerc per lap with a damaged wing....as it how much time he lost per lap running with the damaged with as opposed to have NO damage....I thing think that’s what he’s asking....but I could be wrong
    Exactly!!
    I ask Giuliano Duchessa and he said what i thougt initially. About 0.1 / lap. But i laso think that he might had a bit worse degradation ??!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Ferrari wins and you want to quit, ok then
    I started supporting Ferrari when they were unable to make the slightest podium. Supporting the winners is not glorious for me, but staying faithful in difficult times is much more meaningful
    But the condition for this support is that the team does not lose its soul, being a supporter of the Scuderia, it is a bit to live the Italian sports religion, as was the passion of the Italians for their cyclists, Bartali and Coppi
    I think that if I had been a fan at the time of Ferrari’s miserable behavior for Gilles Villeneuve (Forghieri, not Enzo), I would have stopped supporting them
    What I see this year scares me
    They can win anything they want with this son of rich, clumsy and pedantic, I still have enough honesty to know that there is art and manners in doing things
    What’s going on is rude, I can’t rejoice in that
    So please don’t ask me to satisfy myself with low calculations, passion is not an accounting discipline, it lives in the heart and dies rather than accept the infamous compromise
    Last edited by Gilles; 4th July 2022 at 21:33.

I started supporting Ferrari when they were unable to make the slightest podium. Supporting the winners is not glorious for me, but staying faithful in difficult times is much more meaningful
    But the condition for this support is that the team does not lose its soul, being a supporter of the Scuderia, it is a bit to live the Italian sports religion, as was the passion of the Italians for their cyclists, Bartali and Coppi
    I think that if I had been a fan at the time of Ferrari’s miserable behavior for Gilles Villeneuve (Forghieri, not Enzo), I would have stopped supporting them
    What I see this year scares me
    They can win anything they want with this son of rich, clumsy and pedantic, I still have enough honesty to know that there is art and manners in doing things
    What’s going on is rude, I can’t rejoice in that
    So please don’t ask me to satisfy myself with low calculations, passion is not an accounting discipline, it lives in the heart and dies rather than accept the infamous compromise
    Ah well, if you don't support the team no more then so be it that is your choice, enjoy finding a new passion and move on no point torturing yourself if your passion for Ferrari has gone.
    Forza Ferrari

Tell me you’re disconnected from reality without telling me you’re disconnected from reality.

We’re not upset at three wins. We’re upset about the others thrown away due to sheer stupidity and/or incompetence.

Tell me you’re disconnected from reality without telling me you’re disconnected from reality.

We’re not upset at three wins. We’re upset about the others thrown away due to sheer stupidity and/or incompetence.
    That's fine, just apply it to the whole team then including the drivers.
    Forza Ferrari

c'mon, we won on a track where the British teams are incredibly strong! Gained in both Championships! Sainz is getting his **** together ( hopefully ) and then we have 2 guys consistently at the top. With Sainz there, it will be much easier for Leclerc to win consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    c'mon, we won on a track where the British teams are incredibly strong! Gained in both Championships! Sainz is getting his **** together ( hopefully ) and then we have 2 guys consistently at the top. With Sainz there, it will be much easier for Leclerc to win consistently.
    didn't notice i used language there, but yes, consistency is going to be much more important than 1 race. These next 3 races are SO important.

We need a clean weekend from Leclerc, no weather, and we're so back in this thing.

didn't notice i used language there, but yes, consistency is going to be much more important than 1 race. These next 3 races are SO important.

We need a clean weekend from Leclerc, no weather, and we're so back in this thing.
    we're a Ferrari 1-2 away from being back in this thing

That's fine, just apply it to the whole team then including the drivers.
    I do. That’s why I blames Charles for his mistake in Imola.

I'm also still very much disappointed after Sunday. If Ferrari continues like this, it will be another 15 years before a Ferrari driver wins the F1 championship.

I just cannot understand how such mistakes can be made, time after time, at such a high level.

Ah well, if you don't support the team no more then so be it that is your choice, enjoy finding a new passion and move on no point torturing yourself if your passion for Ferrari has gone.
    Mate, this is not a cult. People can be unhappy with how our lead driver has been treated this season. Comments from Italy dont even mention win, people are ****** of because of how they did Leclerc bas 2nd time this year (after his home race).

Now, you can tell to entire Italy they dont support Ferrari because they are unhappy with what they did, but Id wager you are wrong.

Sainz was nowhere yesterday. Would not get a podium had Max staayed in it. Orchestracting win for slower driver while lead driver fights for WDC is unheard of.

Because they didn't win the race is the answer why.
    Yes, when "they" I mean a Ferrari driver didn't win the race, they didn't celebrate. So a Ferrari driver winning WDC is also a success for Ferrari.
    Out competitor is Max and only someone like Charles can take him on. Sainz is nowhere the level of those two as evident by his lack of pace. Hell, he's not even faster than Perez.

I don't know about you, but to me, Todt-Brawn era of having a number 1 and number 2 is the right recipe for success, always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Yes, when "they" I mean a Ferrari driver didn't win the race, they didn't celebrate. So a Ferrari driver winning WDC is also a success for Ferrari.
    Out competitor is Max and only someone like Charles can take him on. Sainz is nowhere the level of those two as evident by his lack of pace. Hell, he's not even faster than Perez.

I don't know about you, but to me, Todt-Brawn era of having a number 1 and number 2 is the right recipe for success, always has been.
    INDEED.....could NOT agree more

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Sainz was nowhere yesterday. Would not get a podium had Max staayed in it. Orchestracting win for slower driver while lead driver fights for WDC is unheard of.
    And the excuses from Binotto are even more hilarious. They didn't prioritize track position in Monaco, a track where overtaking is impossible. But they prioritized track position in Silverstone, a track where overtaking is quite possible and against soft runners.
    The Buffon can't even admit mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And the excuses from Binotto are even more hilarious. They didn't prioritize track position in Monaco, a track where overtaking is impossible. But they prioritized track position in Silverstone, a track where overtaking is quite possible and against soft runners.
    The Buffon can't even admit mistakes.
    OH man, you're spot ON with your comments...i could NOT have put it any better myself.....the sooner they give that Buffon Harry Potter the boot back to the factory and take on the engineering role that he's GOOD at, the better