Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: 2022 British Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Hiding behind the rules? would be very easy to apply the rules to many of your posts recently but you are still here ain't you....just a reminder of the rules for you. I find it insulting you wanting team members to be physically assaulted, so just respect the forum rules or don't your free to choose.
    I rolled my eyes so hard I think I injured myself.

Yes, you are hiding behind the rules because as soon as you lose a debate you resort to threats based on rules that make no sense. We are all adults here and you act like it would end the world if someone read a bad word. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I rolled my eyes so hard I think I injured myself.

Yes, you are hiding behind the rules because as soon as you lose a debate you resort to threats based on rules that make no sense. We are all adults here and you act like it would end the world if someone read a bad word. Come on.
    Just reminding you of the forum rules, as I said you are free to do as you want.

Why is every member an adult out of interest? The rules make perfect sense just up to you to respect them or not I don't care either way.
    Forza Ferrari

Just reminding you of the forum rules, as I said you are free to do as you want.

Why is every member an adult out of interest? The rules make perfect sense just up to you to respect them or not I don't care either way.
    How many 7 year olds do you think frequent this forum?

Give me a break.

Really, really, really hope this is not true, but if it is, look what the "right" strategy call ,made inside the ream!!!!!!!!!
    Allegedly a part of the Ferrari staff (initially) refused to take part in the podium ceremony and the team photoshoot after the end of the race in Silverstone.
    https://www.formulapassion.it/opinio...nz-624959.html
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    How many 7 year olds do you think frequent this forum?

Give me a break.
    So over 7 is an adult?
    Forza Ferrari

I truly hope for the sake of the the sake of the team, that nothing of these is true ,but for the 1st time a read a lot of argues- debates and most off all really heavy criticism against the team. Hope this doesn't escalate and destroy the team from the inside.
    For sure a win in this gp,would calm things down but a don't know what to expect from the future!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I truly hope for the sake of the the sake of the team, that nothing of these is true ,but for the 1st time a read a lot of argues- debates and most off all really heavy criticism against the team. Hope this doesn't escalate and destroy the team from the inside.
    For sure a win in this gp,would calm things down but a don't know what to expect from the future!!
    A win from Charles would settle all these things.

The future? They future looks like Mercedes and RedBull battling for wins while Ferrari continues to trip over itself and cause internal team issues. I hope I’m wrong….
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

So over 7 is an adult?
    strawman.....

This is exactly what I'm talking about Greig.

My having both Charles & Carlos as equally favorite drivers on the track makes for a great exciting way to watch Ferrari hopefully do a WCC !! Wishing the win on either Ferrari driver is the way to go ! No more Merc; R Bull WCCs for the next 5 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    A win from Charles would settle all these things.
    absolutely, and a 1-2 with Charles in front brings us back into both championships

let's assume max never have had a puncture and he finished second instead of perez. And in outside charles won the race instead of sainz

25 points---Charles
    18 points --- to max

charles would close points gap with 7 points,

but in british gp he close the gap with 6 points. its like he beat max by winning gp against his main rival who finishes second. thats just assuming, and today he did it too but just their placements are different, not 1-2 but 4-7

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    let's assume max never have had a puncture and he finished second instead of perez. And in outside charles won the race instead of sainz

25 points---Charles
    18 points --- to max

charles would close points gap with 7 points,

but in british gp he close the gap with 6 points. its like he beat max by winning gp against his main rival who finishes second. thats just assuming, and today he did it too but just their placements are different, not 1-2 but 4-7
    yeah, but it could have been 1-7.....had Ferrari not &^%@ UP Leclerc's strategy.....#1 rule of F1....your lead driver ALWAYS pits first

but Ferrari a bunch of AMATEURS

Refusing to impose team order during the entire 1st stint while Hamilton was closing in, only to impose team order when it made clear that Hamilton would come out ahead, refusing to prioritize the race leader and then doubling down & keep on repeating that "no mistakes were made"....only from Ferrari we can except stuffs like these.

Backing a slower driver over the faster one, who also happens to be a generational talent, is unheard of. But it's Ferrari, admitting mistakes is not their forte.

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    let's assume max never have had a puncture................
    Just for clarification, Max never had a puncture at the BritishGP.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, but it could have been 1-7.....had Ferrari not &^%@ UP Leclerc's strategy.....#1 rule of F1....your lead driver ALWAYS pits first

but Ferrari a bunch of AMATEURS
    It could have been a 1-10 without the safety car in the first place, Ocon had just passed Maxipad. So really, luck came his way yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Just for clarification, Max never had a puncture at the BritishGP.
    what is the official word, i don't really read other F1 news sources anymore other than what gets posted here. I can't stand the British press.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Refusing to impose team order during the entire 1st stint while Hamilton was closing in, only to impose team order when it made clear that Hamilton would come out ahead, refusing to prioritize the race leader and then doubling down & keep on repeating that "no mistakes were made"....only from Ferrari we can except stuffs like these.

Backing a slower driver over the faster one, who also happens to be a generational talent, is unheard of. But it's Ferrari, admitting mistakes is not their forte.
    How does the 3 laps Leclerc spent behind Sainz make any difference assuming no safety car?

The only reason it is a mistake in hindsight is because it cost you the ability to double stack in theory, but only because there was a safety car.

I also read that Charles did not come to Maranello to celebrate the victory
    I believe that incompetence, mistakes and lies have, even for him, this time gone beyond the bearable
    The damage is definitely done, especially with the lies, those who think that a victory will fade are naive and I’m not even talking about the one who repeats here as a grotesque mechanics that everything is beautiful with two top drivers.
    If Binotto is not immediately returned to the factory to count the bolts, Charles' confidence in the Ferrari will be permanently lost.
    But it’s true that Ferrari can do without Charles, Carlos is so brilliant, it’s not as if under Max’s pressure he stepped off the track... Ferrari has only to design an ultra-dominant car to win a championship with such a great driver!
    Give the kid the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    I believe that incompetence, mistakes and lies have, even for him, this time gone beyond the bearable
    The damage is definitely done, especially with the lies, those who think that a victory will fade are naive and I’m not even talking about the one who repeats here as a grotesque mechanics that everything is beautiful with two top drivers.
    If Binotto is not immediately returned to the factory to count the bolts, Charles' confidence in the Ferrari will be permanently lost.
    But it’s true that Ferrari can do without Charles, Carlos is so brilliant, it’s not as if under Max’s pressure he stepped off the track... Ferrari has only to design an ultra-dominant car to win a championship with such a great driver!
    Give the kid the team!
    WHAT????? i'm afraid taht Ferrari will NEVER WIN A WDC with Carlos....he by any means is NO championship material....not agains max anyways....maybe against someone like Grojean

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Give the kid the team!
    Did he need to go to Maranello? did Carlos go to celebrate Charles wins?

I would think not.
    Forza Ferrari

Interesting...not a single positive post on this entire thing on Italian social networks/news outlets. Not a single one, as if Ferrari hasnt won.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Interesting...not a single positive post on this entire thing on Italian social networks/news outlets. Not a single one, as if Ferrari hasnt won.
    It’s hard to be positive when your #1 driver is clearly sabotaged and lied too. And if it wasn’t sabotage, it was incompetence. Either way, the points gap aren’t closing as much as they should because of stupid decisions. Lastly, you are isolating your generational talent who you brought up through the FDA. Makes no sense at all.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    what is the official word, i don't really read other F1 news sources anymore other than what gets posted here. I can't stand the British press.
    Max had a big piece of Alpha Tauri carbon fiber stuck under his floor which also damaged Max's floor causing Max to loose downforce.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

What did I say ???
    A little summary of interview with @SmilexTech

- Sources close to Ferrari said before Canada, that the main goal in Maranello was to give Carlos his first victory.

- The mood in Italy is very mixed, Ferrari win is always celebrated, but for many the wrong car won.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

What did I say ???
    If true then why did they move him over to let Charles win lol
    Forza Ferrari

Because he is too slow till now and it's too obvious if you let stay behind your other driver witch is so much faster .That's why they where almost begin Sainz t9 go faster to not change them ,but he couldn't
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Look Greig I know you don't want to believe all this bad stuff about our team ,me too, but on this race they where exposed big time. There where no other time ,not even when there was some clash between Seb - Rai and later Seb - Lec , there was never so much disappointment from all over the world from the Tifosi themselves or people who are close to the team , journalists that are Tifosi all of them. I barely saw someone, somewhere celebrating Carlos victory.
    There's not that suddenly them majority of the Tifosi worldwide gone mad!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Carlos is every bit as good as Maxipad. As he showed at Torro Rosso.

Our car isn't as good as the Fizzy Drink car, so the only reason Ferrari looks so good, is because Leclerc is that good. Alonso levels of talent with this kid.

i'd like to see an answer to this, but i have a feeling those arguing with you won't have one.