Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 811 to 840 of 959

Thread: 2022 British Grand Prix - Race Thread

  1. #811
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    8,115
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    OH man, you're spot ON with your comments...i could NOT have put it any better myself.....the sooner they give that Buffon Harry Potter the boot back to the factory and take on the engineering role that he's GOOD at, the better
    He's a brilliant engineer but a terrible team manager. He doesn't have the people skill nor does he have the ruthless attitude in him.

    I think SM's untimely death hurt Ferrari the most. SM wouldn't have tolerated this sheer display of incompetence we are currently seeing. And I bet it also affecting the morale of the people at the factory, especially the design team.

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    98
    yes he is great engineer for Power Unit department. but as a team boss, you see everything

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    498
    Problem is, We're going to be holding our breaths at every race , Just hoping and praying the pit wall don't repeat these idiotic calls we're seeing. This is def gonna be a rollercoaster ride for sure.
    Drive it like you stole it!

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Sainz was nowhere yesterday. Would not get a podium had Max staayed in it. Orchestracting win for slower driver while lead driver fights for WDC is unheard of.
    Not sure how you can claim that, they told Carlos to move over for Charles so clearly they wanted Charles to win the race, they also told Carlos to drop 10 car gap behind Charles at the end of SC to protect him from the rest...so I am not sure how you think they wanted Carlos to win it.
    Forza Ferrari

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    498
    [QUOTE=Super M;1065728]Problem is, We're going to be holding our breaths at every race , Just hoping and praying the pit wall don't repeat these idiotic calls we're seeing. This is def gonna be a rollercoaster ride for sure.[/QUOTE

    https://racingnews365.com/internatio...IUjmAOJh_3xP8E
    Drive it like you stole it!

  6. #816
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,771
    Just a thought!!!
    The only scenario I will "except " is that all the Spanish people that are in the team (Sandater, Sainz family, Gene etc) are "forcing " Binotto to " give " Carlos his 1st win .At least that. I hope they know he is not a match to Lec in a way that he cannot fight for the championship while Lec definitely can.I like Carlos but his proven till now that he is 2nd driver and can only take some more points from other people's misfortunes / mistakes. That is not a championship winning material. It is only a lottery winning hope. Now I say all this ,because my only hope is that ,IF there is this scenario, now that we (Binotto)get this off our back ,we can fully concentrate on winning the championship with Lec simply because he is the only capable doing it .And of course in the meantime winning the constructors also.
    If this isn't what's happening, then I'm afraid that the 2 other scenarios are so bad for us. That the will back Lec for the championship and they will also backing Sainz winning whatever he can (and Lec losing points) OR they are completely useless on race management/ strategies etc!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Do people really believe that Marc Gene has power to tell Ferrari to let Sainz win.....lol nevermind they swapped them around and Charles was on for the win until the SC....
    Forza Ferrari

  8. #818
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Do people really believe that Marc Gene has power to tell Ferrari to let Sainz win.....lol nevermind they swapped them around and Charles was on for the win until the SC....
    They waited too long.when you are so behind the championship and your only hope is with 1 driver, then you maximize every single opportunity ,you are not waiting to see how it goes .
    Toll now unfortunately the doesn't compete for the championship but for some wins.
    P.S I mentioned Gene because he could play just a small role like the messenger being so many years in the team.of corse he by himself doesn't have the "power " to say anything.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  9. #819
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    They waited too long.when you are so behind the championship and your only hope is with 1 driver, then you maximize every single opportunity ,you are not waiting to see how it goes .
    Toll now unfortunately the doesn't compete for the championship but for some wins.
    P.S I mentioned Gene because he could play just a small role like the messenger being so many years in the team.of corse he by himself doesn't have the "power " to say anything.
    If they wanted Carlos to win they would not have told him to let Charles pass is the big point though. They wanted Charles to win the race clearly. They never waited too long if not for the SC then Charles had the race won.
    Forza Ferrari

  10. #820
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If they wanted Carlos to win they would not have told him to let Charles pass is the big point though. They wanted Charles to win the race clearly. They never waited too long if not for the SC then Charles had the race won.
    If they would keep Lec behind Carlos till Ham would catch them , then we would talk about a total fiasco, even bigger from the one they actually did. For what reason they kept Lec behind for 3 laps ?? They saw even front the 1st stint that Sainz was incapable to maintain the pace of Lec and Ham was dangerous closing on them . Why even try something with Sainz over Lec. Sorry but everybody else on this planet there was no reason at all for 1st lel Lec stay behind Sainz even for 3 corners and especially the pit under SC. Everything else is poor excuses that NOBODY accepts them . Since Sunday I have spoke with a lot of different people and especially with people who (like me) keep on defending the team in in almost every other incident till Sunday. And they they all said to ke what I've been telling you.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  11. #821
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Charles had the race won they never waited too long as he was not going to be caught by Lewis. They never waited until Lewis was behind they let Charles go before that so was not too late and the race was done with Charles winning until the SC, they done very little wrong until the SC came out.
    Forza Ferrari

  12. #822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    3,771
    There is no point arguing about it for ever. You have your opinion, this time I disagree big time but I respect it.
    I just hope we will never see such things again simply because that will mean that we are only care if Carlos will manage another year to end in front of Lec in 3d,4th ,5th place!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    239
    Ferrari lack of decent tactics is showing once again. Glad Carlos won his first race, hopefully this will give him momentum for the upcoming races to get more podiums. We should have had an easy 1-2 today when we were graced by Max troubles. They should have pit Carlos and Charles, and it looked like there would have been enough time. This idiocy about driver in front gets priority is bull, that doesn't take into account track geography and location at safety car deployment. We are really really behind in strategy and have been for a long time. With new softs for Charles he may have been 1st or 2nd (due to the damage), but he was so classy with old hard tyres against Perez and Hamilton on new softs. Just for that he deserves the win. Another wasted opportunity, we keep ruining our own chances.

  14. #824
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Problem is, We're going to be holding our breaths at every race , Just hoping and praying the pit wall don't repeat these idiotic calls we're seeing. This is def gonna be a rollercoaster ride for sure.
    Yeah, it definitely adds to the thrill....ina sad way to be more precise

  15. #825
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Charles had the race won they never waited too long as he was not going to be caught by Lewis. They never waited until Lewis was behind they let Charles go before that so was not too late and the race was done with Charles winning until the SC, they done very little wrong until the SC came out.
    But they DID SOMETHING wrong when the last SC came out...they fell flat on their face by NOT bringing your lead driver in, your ONLY DRIVER that truly honestly has a shot at the WDC.....cause let’s face it, Carlos is NO wdc material

  16. #826
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    Give the kid a team!

  17. #827
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    But they DID SOMETHING wrong when the last SC came out...they fell flat on their face by NOT bringing your lead driver in, your ONLY DRIVER that truly honestly has a shot at the WDC.....cause let’s face it, Carlos is NO wdc material

    Drive it like you stole it!

  18. #828
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Yeah, it definitely adds to the thrill....ina sad way to be more precise
    Drive it like you stole it!

  19. #829
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,823
    Listening to Charles' interview all I can say is the kid is a brilliant driver, but he needs to grow a pair.

    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” - H.L. Mencken

    He needs to get these buffoons to fall in line otherwise he will be wasted following their incompetence. Ferrari built an excellent car, they need their pit wall to be of the same quality otherwise Charles will never be champion.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  20. #830
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Listening to Charles' interview all I can say is the kid is a brilliant driver, but he needs to grow a pair.

    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” - H.L. Mencken

    He needs to get these buffoons to fall in line otherwise he will be wasted following their incompetence. Ferrari built an excellent car, they need their pit wall to be of the same quality otherwise Charles will never be champion.
    Let's start by qualifying ahead of the team mate and not damaging your car on lap 1
    Forza Ferrari

  21. #831
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's start by qualifying ahead of the team mate and not damaging your car on lap 1
    You mean like in Monaco where the buffoons on the pit wall screwed him over? Or Spain where the buffoons building the engine screwed him over? Or Baku where those same buffoons built the same effed up engine?

    Keep simping.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  22. #832
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    You mean like in Monaco where the buffoons on the pit wall screwed him over? Or Spain where the buffoons building the engine screwed him over? Or Baku where those same buffoons built the same effed up engine?

    Keep simping.
    No I mean in the British GP as per the thread title.

    Please also stop insulting the team as per the forum rules. And also do not bypass the swear filter as per the forum rules.
    Forza Ferrari

  23. #833
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    No I mean in the British GP as per the thread title.

    Please also stop insulting the team as per the forum rules. And also do not bypass the swear filter as per the forum rules.
    It's not insults, it's fact based criticism. I will not stop criticizing the team so long as they deserve criticism. When they stop making these rookie mistakes, there will be no need for me to criticize. Until then, I see it as fair game. When will you show some integrity and admit they screw up an exorbitantly high percentage of the time?

    I understand you are unfamiliar with concept of free speech, given you guys send people to jail for posting memes, but it's an important one to learn.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  24. #834
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    It's not insults, it's fact based criticism. I will not stop criticizing the team so long as they deserve criticism. When they stop making these rookie mistakes, there will be no need for me to criticize. Until then, I see it as fair game. When will you show some integrity and admit they screw up an exorbitantly high percentage of the time?

    I understand you are unfamiliar with concept of free speech, given you guys send people to jail for posting memes, but it's an important one to learn.
    Forum rules apply to all, I have been quite lenient with your posts but time to remember the rules apply to you also.

    You can be unhappy with the team without being insulting.

    The free speech card is not in play here either.
    Forza Ferrari

  25. #835
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's start by qualifying ahead of the team mate and not damaging your car on lap 1
    Give the kid the team he deserves!

  26. #836
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Do people really believe that Marc Gene has power to tell Ferrari to let Sainz win.....lol nevermind they swapped them around and Charles was on for the win until the SC....
    No, not Marc Gene himself, but there is big group of highly influental Spaniards in team, including Inaki Rueda, Sporting and Strategy Director, as well as Leclercs race engineer Xavi.

    There is Santander as well, biggest sponsor and the one that is posting some very weird posts on Ferraris IG page after victory which are straight insulting to Leclerc.

    Oh, there is also the fact that Antonini just wrote Leclercs half of garage didnt want to participate in team photo after this, or Winsdor saying he heard Carlos side holds big political power in the team over Leclerc. Is it the case? I dont know, but something is amis.

    Saying they moved Carlos out of the way means nothing. He was slow and they were getting caught up by Hamilton. It was few laps more and likely no win at all. Once Carlos could have won (after SC) they didnt even think about pitting Leclerc, which is quite clear if you listen to his race engineer saying multiple times that pit window is closed for him.

  27. #837
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's start by qualifying ahead of the team mate and not damaging your car on lap 1
    He is 8-1 in qualifying this year mate. His FW damage still didnt stop him from easily being faster then Carlos. You are clutching at straws, literally enitre Italy is ****** of, but lets assume they are not real Ferrari fans but some guy from ferrari forum from scotland is :)

  28. #838
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    He is 8-1 in qualifying this year mate. His FW damage still didnt stop him from easily being faster then Carlos. You are clutching at straws, literally enitre Italy is ****** of, but lets assume they are not real Ferrari fans but some guy from ferrari forum from scotland is :)
    Who said they are not fans? only you saying that....

    Clutching at straws would be thinking 4 Spanish team members control what Ferrari do....despite everything suggesting otherwise.
    Forza Ferrari

  29. #839
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Forum rules apply to all, I have been quite lenient with your posts but time to remember the rules apply to you also.
    Stop hiding behind your ridiculous rules every time you are shown to be wrong. When your argument fails: Member Suspended! It's a sure way to show to everyone that your opinions can't withstand logic based debate when you resort to warning, suspending and banning. There is nothing wrong with admitting the team screwed up but you refuse to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    You can be unhappy with the team without being insulting.
    I find nothing insulting in anything I have said. I find it all to be fact based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    The free speech card is not in play here either.
    Of course it isn't LOL, you know nothing of such things.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good

    Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.

  30. #840
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,845
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Stop hiding behind your ridiculous rules every time you are shown to be wrong. When your argument fails: Member Suspended! It's a sure way to show to everyone that your opinions can't withstand logic based debate when you resort to warning, suspending and banning. There is nothing wrong with admitting the team screwed up but you refuse to.



    I find nothing insulting in anything I have said. I find it all to be fact based.



    Of course it isn't LOL, you know nothing of such things.
    Hiding behind the rules? would be very easy to apply the rules to many of your posts recently but you are still here ain't you....just a reminder of the rules for you. I find it insulting you wanting team members to be physically assaulted, so just respect the forum rules or don't your free to choose.
    Forza Ferrari

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •