Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 56

Thread: Charles Leclerc #16

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    98

    Charles Leclerc #16





    Team Ferrari
    Country Monaco
    Podiums 18
    Points 705
    Grands Prix entered 92
    World Championships N/A
    Highest race finish 1 (x5)
    Highest grid position 1
    Date of birth 16/10/1997
    Place of birth Monte Carlo, Monaco

    I realized that we don't have topics for our drivers. Lets we can talk about Leclerc in this topic
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,765
    Generational talent! Amazing race craft, great all around driver/person! Let’s hope this year he brings the title home for Ferrari!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    98

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5
    Charles Leclerc #16 Great victory. All next races carlo need to help nr1 as he is at best nr 2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    10,065
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Generational talent! Amazing race craft, great all around driver/person! Let’s hope this year he brings the title home for Ferrari!
    +16
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    +16
    and +16 more

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    and +16 more
    And another +16, Charles is talented, fast, honest and a fine person, period. Hope he eventually achieves what he deserves.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    This is the first time that I like a driver so much
    He made me want to believe in Ferrari again
    Thanks you Charles!
    Little thought for Jules Bianchi

    Give the kid the team!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    This is the first time that I like a driver so much
    He made me want to believe in Ferrari again
    Thanks you Charles!
    Little thought for Jules Bianchi

    Give the kid the team!
    Well said Gilles, so another +16 from me!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,635
    We should really go full Scuderia Leclerc and really just put it in his hands. He never lets us down even though the team let him down time and time again for 3.5 years. Unbelieveable driver and a top lad above anything else

    The craziest part is that he's only 24 years old even after all these years at Ferrari already!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,815
    Model looks and very fast.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,012
    [QUOTE=Tifoso Svedese; He never lets us down even though the team let him down time and time again for 3.5 years

    The team Ferrari made him a winner!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Model looks and very fast.
    yeah, i think we can find a better picture though. The kid is a stud.
    Last edited by Cavallino; 15th July 2022 at 13:31.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    This is the first time that I like a driver so much
    He made me want to believe in Ferrari again
    Thanks you Charles!
    Little thought for Jules Bianchi

    Give the kid the team!
    very similar. he salvaged the 2019 season with that drive at Monza.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    I realized that we don't have topics for our drivers. Lets we can talk about Leclerc in this topic
    Thanks for the thread!
    Maybe you could add poles number, Charles got some already
    Also, i think there is a mistake with the picture, the hairstyle seems to be the binotto's one

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    We should really go full Scuderia Leclerc and really just put it in his hands. He never lets us down even though the team let him down time and time again for 3.5 years. Unbelieveable driver and a top lad above anything else

    The craziest part is that he's only 24 years old even after all these years at Ferrari already!
    However Charles did it ; him getting Santander $$ to sponsor Ferrari is truly unbelievable! A true win for team; fans and drivers.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    Jean Alesi :
    "There is nothing like the pleasure Leclerc gives every Sunday. I think it is the driver who, for years, has been pushing me to wait and watch a Grand Prix with maximum attention . Attack and overtake, performs high-class maneuvers"

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    Leclerc overtakes Hamilton at Copse
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBuDSwcEgAI
    Last edited by Gilles; 17th July 2022 at 11:21.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,619
    Remembering Jules with sadness for what could have been, he lives on in Charles with the greatest of humanity and respect. RIP JB#17.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Remembering Jules with sadness for what could have been, he lives on in Charles with the greatest of humanity and respect. RIP JB#17.

    “Jules, ah no sorry, Charles.” “Why say sorry? It’s the best compliment I could get!
    Last edited by Gilles; 17th July 2022 at 15:13.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post

    “Jules, ah no sorry, Charles.” “Why say sorry? It’s the best compliment I could get!
    Daghe Gilles!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    10,065
    Italian police have found Leclercs Richard Mille watch that was stolen.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    98



    isnt he so pretty with a fiat doblo? :P

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Posts
    892
    16 poles for #16

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,012
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Italian police have found Leclercs Richard Mille watch that was stolen.
    Was Carlos wearing it?

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Was Carlos wearing it?
    Is that intended to be a joke?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    10,065
    Leclerc and team after 11 races have thrown away 109 points for 2022. Good read.

    https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...obwR&fs=e&s=cl
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,619
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Leclerc and team after 11 races have thrown away 109 points for 2022. Good read.

    https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/a...obwR&fs=e&s=cl
    As if we needed reminding, and it's sad but true that for all those reasons Charles now has a mountain to climb. I hope he can at least regain his mojo after France, but with the amount of criticism he's been getting from all quarters, let's pray that he can go into the summer break with his held up high.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Portago View Post
    Is that intended to be a joke?
    Hopefully you are the only one of the fans who have to ask! I just don't trust Binotto!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •