Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Hungarian Grand Prix - Buildup, Practice & Qualifying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    I hope Sainz plays the teamgame tomorrow and let's Charles pass!
    Νo way he will play team game and there not gonna be one. I'm afraid that Sainz will fight Lec as hard as the others
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Weather forecast for tomorrow doesnt look promising
    Attachment 8068

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    On the flip side, Charles is not on pole so let’s see if he can win from here. These are the races that should make him stronger.
    Well he won in Austria from P2 with a dominant performance. But now 1st we have to wait to see in witch state we will be I the race ( the dominant pace we show on FP2 , or the tire troubles of today??). And then here is a very difficult track for overtaking.
    Too many possible scenarios???!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So probably we don't see the FP2 pace difference for us !!!!
    #Mekies “Russell can do very well in the race, we saw him today. He will be playing with us for the top positions, because the conditions will be cold.
    RB will be back strong tomorrow. Today we saw how problems can happen to everyone, every team is at the limit ”#HungarianGP ����
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Well he won in Austria from P2 with a dominant performance. But now 1st we have to wait to see in witch state we will be I the race ( the dominant pace we show on FP2 , or the tire troubles of today??). And then here is a very difficult track for overtaking.
    Too many possible scenarios???!!!!!
    They don't call it Monaco without walls for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Yehh we will see. A lot can happen, good and bad!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I really do hope for some luck and GOOD PIT WALL decisions, to capitalize on P10 and P11 from Red Bull

We ain't winning the championship so there's no particular reason for Carlos to play any team game if he's genuinely faster for the first time this season. He'll need to go 100 % to beat Russell tomorrow. I'm confident he can.

We should just have Charles on the opposite strategy of the leaders (one vs two-stop) and see what happens. You can overtake with DRS if you have fresher tyres, but DRS trains are likely to hinder Hamilton and Verstappen tomorrow.

I really do hope for some luck and GOOD PIT WALL decisions, to capitalize on P10 and P11 for Red Bull
    That’s where the difference is. Mercs & RB’s are master at these strategies. They how somehow make it work & play into their strengths. Ferrari is lacking that. Hopefully next year there is a strong car & strategy calls as well.

Tomorrow we need 1-2 finish badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    We ain't winning the championship so there's no particular reason for Carlos to play any team game if he's genuinely faster for the first time this season. He'll need to go 100 % to beat Russell tomorrow. I'm confident he can.
    Agree…!! WDC is difficult but Perez struggling I assume WCC is all to play for.

Agree…!! WDC is difficult but Perez struggling I assume WCC is all to play for.

We should just have Charles on the opposite strategy of the leaders (one vs two-stop) and see what happens. You can overtake with DRS if you have fresher tyres, but DRS trains are likely to hinder Hamilton and Verstappen tomorrow.
    I don't see why we need to write off the WDC.
    If anything, we are reminded once again that RB car isn't bulletproof either, and Max's lead can quickly come down if he's unlucky.

We just need to take advantage of bad RB days like these. So yes, we need to do everything we can to ensure Charles capitalize on this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    If anything, we are reminded once again that RB car isn't bulletproof either, and Max's lead can quickly come down if he's unlucky.

We just need to take advantage of bad RB days like these. So yes, we need to do everything we can to ensure Charles capitalize on this weekend
    I agree
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I agree
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Indeed we can secure a 1-2 here with Charles winning and both titles are still there for us.
    Forza Ferrari

Ιm a bit afraid that tomorrow won't be the walk on the park we all think we might have (judging from our FP2 race pace).As nobody would even though about Merc pole on the dry on pure pace, the same could happen tomorrow and see Rus being on equal pace as ours!!! Unfortunately Mercs seems to have better race pace then 1 lap .
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

It won't last mercedes pace will fade as race goes on.ferrari have to play the long game then strike accordingly.Charles has to relax and let the race unfold, no forced errors Charles,just enjoy the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    See if your.cheering Merc tomorrow wont we.
    GPNVGs for sure.

we cant afford another DNF, i hope perez and max will get some dnf in the first corner

we have struggled by heating the tyres. we have to be faster than mercs at least by 0.5 seconds.
    If we dont mess up tomorrow, the victory will come to us, how it gone to max everytime.

be relax guys, let him go, we are able to catch him back. mercs are improving of course, but still they are behind us like 1 second per lap. if we fix tyre temperature problem, we will get him.

but still, im not denying russell's abilities. he is very talented guy. but his car doesnt have enough pace to get him to be in front of us at the end of the race

we cant afford another DNF, i hope perez and max will get some dnf in the first corner

we have struggled by heating the tyres. we have to be faster than mercs at least by 0.5 seconds.
    If we dont mess up tomorrow, the victory will come to us, how it gone to max everytime.

be relax guys, let him go, we are able to catch him back. mercs are improving of course, but still they are behind us like 1 second per lap. if we fix tyre temperature problem, we will get him.

but still, im not denying russell's abilities. he is very talented guy. but his car doesnt have enough pace to get him to be in front of us at the end of the race

Any weather prediction ? Will it be higher or lower tomorrow compared to today ?

I agree, Mercedes don't have the race pace to hang with Ferrari. I hope Binotto talks to both drivers and make them understand that they need to finish 1 2.

If they fight, it might not finish well for both. I say first get rid of Russel and then go from there. The winner is whoever keeps the tires alive the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    GPNVGs for sure.
    You agreed with me that Merc were miles off us, then they get a lucky pole and you spit your dummy out and go after me.

Bizarre behaviour.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by elnano14 View Post
    Any weather prediction ? Will it be higher or lower tomorrow compared to today ?
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 20.24.33.png

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    So a little bit hotter ? Sorry I don't know the temperature today.... If it's a litter bit hotter tomorrow, then I expect our performance will be much better

So a little bit hotter ? Sorry I don't know the temperature today.... If it's a litter bit hotter tomorrow, then I expect our performance will be much better

leclerc doesn't have updated ERS system, he will have it probably in SPA.

probably this is the reason, sainz is faster than him for now

Sainz neither has an updated ERS.
    It was just that Lec had more tire issues in Q3 on these conditions.
    Particular he had troubles with the front left.
    This happens.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!