Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Hungarian Grand Prix - Race Thread

I feel so bad after today's race result...
    In fact, for the first time in my scuderia ferrari fan life, I am considering writting a letter to the team...
    Does anyone know what is the best way to actually reach them?
    Thanks.

I am still processing, how they managed?
    CS and CL are 2nd and 3rd on the grid and MV and SP are 10th and 11th, at Hungaroring, known also as Monaco without walls, and not just the beat us, Max wins the race?!?!?!
    Only answer comming to mind is that people working in Ferrari are incompetent amateurs!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    CS and CL are 2nd and 3rd on the grid and MV and SP are 10th and 11th, at Hungaroring, known also as Monaco without walls, and not just the beat us, Max wins the race?!?!?!
    Only answer comming to mind is that people working in Ferrari are incompetent amateurs!

ricciardo and bottas couldnt even start properly
    alpines were fighting with themselves
    norris was too easy

total=5 drivers to take on and 2 ferraris were messed up with the strategy=7 cars to take on easly for redbulls

and there are only two mercs to take on that dont have enough pace to compete with redbulls.

the easiest race for the RB, their pit wall is extremelly successful, the drivers dont need to do anything exceptional, its enough to drive the car properly. it means the victory comes to their laps automaticly

the same message was sent second times...

Is Rueda terminated yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MicMac View Post
    I feel so bad after today's race result...
    In fact, for the first time in my scuderia ferrari fan life, I am considering writting a letter to the team...
    Does anyone know what is the best way to actually reach them?
    Thanks.
    Cirque du Soleil
    In Bellagio
    3600 S Las Vegas Blvd

Sorry mate (on my side, it was after Sylverstone)

Give a team to the kid!
    Last edited by Gilles; 31st July 2022 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Cirque du Soleil
    In Bellagio
    3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egqchs1XgAEL_9V.jpg

Give a team to the kid!
    Did you post this kind of stuff when Charles made his mistake in France?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If you don't grasp that Binotto and his band of morons on the wall are out of their depth after today, nothing will.

Arrivabene was gone after Vettel missed the titles under even less embarrassing circumstances. The car simply wasn't their for Vettel in the last 3rd of the season, and yet Arrivabene was shown the door instead of Ferrari admitting they needed to invest more in development.

But this? This is way worse. Terrible strategy calls in Miami, Monaco, Silverstone, and Hungary. The drivers have no faith in the team or their boss. All that's offered are excuses.

If you don't grasp that Binotto and his band of morons on the wall are out of their depth after today, nothing will.

Arrivabene was gone after Vettel missed the titles under even less embarrassing circumstances. The car simply wasn't their for Vettel in the last 3rd of the season, and yet Arrivabene was shown the door instead of Ferrari admitting they needed to invest more in development.

But this? This is way worse. Terrible strategy calls in Miami, Monaco, Silverstone, and Hungary. The drivers have no faith in the team or their boss. All that's offered are excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post

Eh what....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Eh? He was leading. And increasing his distance. Why would he need to pass anyone?
    okay, so I'm going to disregard your opinions now... you DO realize he had to change tyres because that's the regulation. And he was quick, but he only had about an 18 second cushion to the people who just pitted for new mediums. He would have to have passed them on track when he inevitably came out behind Max after his pitstop.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Sainz hasn't beat Leclerc on pure pace or racecraft not even once this season. Are you forgetting all those times where Sainz emulated his father by swimming in the gravel trap? You are either blind or must be smoking some high quality opioids to even suggest that Sainz even remotely has WDC winning pace. The lad couldn't even hold off Mercedes while Leclerc put close to a 6 second gap on them easily. Even in Silverstone, Leclerc drove circles around Sainz until Ferrari handed the win to him on a silver platter by not pitting.
    Agreed, on pace Charles is well ahead of Carlos.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    okay, so I'm going to disregard your opinions now... you DO realize he had to change tyres because that's the regulation. And he was quick, but he only had about an 18 second cushion to the people who just pitted for new mediums. He would have to have passed them on track when he inevitably came out behind Max after his pitstop.
    which is why i really don't understand their strategy

if you're afraid of having to pass people on track, why did you start on mediums?

why not start on softs? were they THAT afraid of not being able to clear Russell?

the fans deserve an explanation. and to see steps made to ensure this won't happen again

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    And Carlos, for some very strange reason, always gets a strategy that helps him to recover, or to destroy Leclerc's chances. Monaco, GB as just 2 examples.
    Sainz is Spanish and originating from Madrid.
    Rueda is Spanish and originating from Madrid.

It doesn't say anything, I know.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

This is now just insane *** at Ferrari do with strategic from Monaco … the ok the car is fast but today not so fast as must to be, but tactical omg I don’t have words … 1 months arrivederci.

This is now just insane *** at Ferrari do with strategic from Monaco … the ok the car is fast but today not so fast as must to be, but tactical omg I don’t have words … 1 months arrivederci.

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Mercedes boss Toto Wolff says Ferrari hamstrung themselves by not keeping a new set of medium tyres available for the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Ferrari made the surprising decision to switch Charles Leclerc onto the hard tyres during the race, despite a warning from the likes of*Alpine*who struggled in a major way on that compound.

Leclerc met a similar fate, powerless to defend against*Max Verstappen*and George Russell on the hard rubber, leading to Ferrari calling him in for a third pit-stop and a switch to soft tyres.

That left Leclerc down in P6, the position where he finished the race, having looked a strong contender for the win at one stage.

Asked by Sky Sports F1 if Mercedes had been left scratching their heads when Ferrari put Leclerc onto the hard tyres, Wolff replied: “I think they had no option. They had only hard and soft left and for the soft it was too early. So only the hard.

“I think the mistake happened Friday, or Saturday, not to carry over a new medium.”
    This is wrong. Ferrari started the race with two sets of mediums as everybody, included the Mercedes. https://twitter.com/pirellisport/sta...293505/photo/1

In fact, we are totally missing the whole point. This is not a question of tyres but: Why did Ferrari feel the need to cover Verstappen with Leclerc? Leclerc had medium tyres that had only done 18 laps and they could have done 15 more laps according to Hamilton. Then, why do you chose to cover someone (Verstappen) which is on a totally different strategy? Those are the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaronrouge View Post
    This is wrong. Ferrari started the race with two sets of mediums as everybody, included the Mercedes. https://twitter.com/pirellisport/sta...293505/photo/1

In fact, we are totally missing the whole point. This is not a question of tyres but: Why did Ferrari feel the need to cover Verstappen with Leclerc? Leclerc had medium tyres that had only done 18 laps and they could have done 15 more laps according to Hamilton. Then, why do you chose to cover someone (Verstappen) which is on a totally different strategy? Those are the questions.
    Exactly!

they understood this in Austria and ran their own race, what happened today?

if we were afraid of being able to overtake on track then you have to start on softs and overtake Russell.

OR you extend your stints and do what Shamilton did.

Instead we ran Verstappen's strategy on the wrong tyres!

It is driving me crazy!

Should have left Charles out way longer hell he was enjoying the medium tyres it was all hooked up properly, then change to soft for final stint with some good tyre management I will bet anything he would have been in it knee deep for the race win.What does Charles know accordinging to morons at ferrari nothing his asking to remain out there overruled by an idiot.The hard tyres were never going to work with the low track temp.As always did not pay attention during free practise that was demonstrated that the hard compound would not work by other teams, but no ferrari had to be smart arses and prove all wrong.Well numpties at ferrari who has egg on there faces again week in week out.

The worst part was they could see those who went onto hards were terrible they had all that info and still decided to do it. Whoever it was should resign if they have any sort of feeling for the team, or be replaced.

If Binotto does not use the break to re-shuffle the pit wall and replace those getting it wrong then he will be the one replaced.
    Forza Ferrari

Or saboteurs

Or saboteurs

The worst part was they could see those who went onto hards were terrible they had all that info and still decided to do it. Whoever it was should resign if they have any sort of feeling for the team, or be replaced.

If Binotto does not use the break to re-shuffle the pit wall and replace those getting it wrong then he will be the one replaced.
    biNOTto

biNOTto

No, but I posted it after Sylverstone
    I could have posted it after Monaco too
    You want me to believe that there is something similar between a driver who makes two mistakes in twelve races (and how many for Verstapen, still today), and a clown who ruins his driver’s races?
    Do you think F1 people are laughing at Charles or Mattia?
    And who’s lying to cover it up?
    Do you have another lesson to give?
    Last edited by Gilles; 1st August 2022 at 06:45.

Cirque du Soleil
    In Bellagio
    3600 S Las Vegas Blvd

Give a team to the kid!
    That is the perfect look for that clown!

Cirque du Soleil
    In Bellagio
    3600 S Las Vegas Blvd

Give a team to the kid!
    That is the perfect look for that clown!

This is not Ferrari. I'll say that much. This team, we are rooting for, is just wearing the red, just like I am doing during the races, but that doesn't make Ferrari Ferrari. They have more money, so they can run real red cars instead of virtual ones, but that Dora not make Ferrari Ferrari. This is just a team of Ferrari fans trying to do something what they lack skills to do. They royally messed up at least half of the races... That's a percentage you would easily get by just blindly guessing. You know what I mean. We can hope ww'll be good again, but I can't see how anyone can believe after what they're showing us.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

I think redundancies (eg termination payments) probably count against the cap... so I do not think much will change...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...