Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix - Practice, Qualifying & Sprint Qualifying Thread

Couldn't believe what I was seeing with Charles the only one on inters, he was definitely an unhappy bunny, yet again he has been screwed by the team. I despair. With luck he may be able to retrieve something in the sprint race and actual GP to keep Merc and Perez at bay but the strategists will probably mess that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Couldn't believe what I was seeing with Charles the only one on inters, he was definitely an unhappy bunny, yet again he has been screwed by the team. I despair. With luck he may be able to retrieve something in the sprint race and actual GP to keep Merc and Perez at bay but the strategists will probably mess that up too.
    It's like Ferrari is trying hard to fudge up their drivers intentionally!!!

I've never seen a more useless team. Ever.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Same old people, same old mistakes. There are serious changes that need to be addressed in the offseason. Charles needs a new Race Engineer, as soon as possible. The way Ferrari mistreats their best driver week after week, it has to stop. Ferrari needs to get to the top of F1, that is the main priority. We demand excellence in F1!

Embarrassing. The team need restructure before the new season begins

Charles onboard during qualifying and the massive ****-up by this team.....que the Benny Hill theme song.

https://twitter.com/Aldas001/status/...DU7eGkzZUsAAAA
    It's not how start but how you finish.

At least they didn't put Charles on full wets...

But honestly, I don't see how he can become world champion with these people on the pit wall, even if he would have the outright fastest car.

Quote Originally Posted by F2008 View Post

But honestly, I don't see how he can become world champion with these people on the pit wall, even if he would have the outright fastest car.
    agree with you.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by F2008 View Post

These guys would brake hammer! That is how pathetic and stupid they are!! Absolute CLOWNS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It's like Ferrari is trying hard to fudge up their drivers intentionally!!!
    In particular it seems to be Charles who suffers most from these incomprehensible decisions, his frustration is becoming very evident and who can blame him. Sack 'em all springs to mind, otherwise Charles will jump.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Charles onboard during qualifying and the massive ****-up by this team.....que the Benny Hill theme song.

Embarrassing. This is what Vettel meant to Charles when he told him no to waste his talent.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Errrr he is not even there.....
    Errr he’s in charge of the team. He places people in the roles. Those people fail. He doesn’t replace them.

He doesn’t eeeerrrr have to be there eeeeeerrrrrrr to have caused yet another failure eeeeeerrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Embarrassing. This is what Vettel meant to Charles when he told him no to waste his talent.
    Like, sadly, many more before him. Mansell, Prost, Alesi, Alonso, Vettel....

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Like, sadly, many more before him. Mansell, Prost, Alesi, Alonso, Vettel....
    Totally agree
    Don’t know if it’s a rumor or not, but someone has mentioned that Elkan has talked to Charles and they expect to mount a challenge for the championship by 2026....if that is true I’m sure the kid will be out of this useless team before that and personally I wouldn’t blame him one bit

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Totally agree
    Don’t know if it’s a rumor or not, but someone has mentioned that Elkan has talked to Charles and they expect to mount a challenge for the championship by 2026....if that is true I’m sure the kid will be out of this useless team before that and personally I wouldn’t blame him one bit
    Charles will leave 2024 if we don’t make a turnaround next year.

https://www.si.com/fannation/racing/...mpaign=General

This is a joke, right? Not a serious team.

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post

Although they are clowns, and supposed to be funny, this is painful!
    Last edited by stefa; 12th November 2022 at 16:35.

What on earth is going on? FP2 sees Carlos P11 and Charles P13 on a dry track, I really think the team as a whole, including the drivers, have given up. Tomorrow is supposed to be wet, so maybe they've decided to turn down the engines again, or focusing on long runs for the actual GP? God help us in the sprint race shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    What on earth is going on? FP2 sees Carlos P11 and Charles P13 on a dry track, I really think the team as a whole, including the drivers, have given up. Tomorrow is supposed to be wet, so maybe they've decided to turn down the engines again, or focusing on long runs for the actual GP? God help us in the sprint race shortly.
    Focusing on race set up & sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Errr he’s in charge of the team. He places people in the roles. Those people fail. He doesn’t replace them.

He doesn’t eeeerrrr have to be there eeeeeerrrrrrr to have caused yet another failure eeeeeerrrrrrrrr
    You prob did not know he was not there, it's ok.

Maybe you should take aim at Elkan then....dumb dumb.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post

Where is he going? Ferrari is his only real chance of a title.
    Forza Ferrari

Where is he going? Ferrari is his only real chance of a title.
    The team that can't find it's ass with both hands is his only chance?

Uh, no. Charles will go to Mercedes for a title if he has to, as soon as the latter decide to put Hamilton out to pasture.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post
    The team that can't find it's ass with both hands is his only chance?

Uh, no. Charles will go to Mercedes for a title if he has to, as soon as the latter decide to put Hamilton out to pasture.
    Merc will take from their own driver pool I imagine, Red Bull ain't gonna want him, so where is he going to win a title?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

It’s evident that, even though you if you have a strong car in coming seasons … we can’t win championships with this clown show.

Merc will take from their own driver pool I imagine, Red Bull ain't gonna want him, so where is he going to win a title?
    What driver pool? They have no rising stars. Russel is not championship material and they know it. Leclerc has shown he's the only person on Max's level. They'll want him, and put Hamilton out if next year doesn't go well for the latter.

Leclerc's star is rising. The whole paddock knows it. Ferrari will lose him if the circus doesn't end next year. Mark my words.

Better drive for Haas or Sauber-Audi atleast they have better strategists & TP.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Better drive for Haas or Sauber-Audi atleast they have better strategists & TP.
    Yeah he will certainly have a great chance of titles at either of those teams.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post
    What driver pool? They have no rising stars. Russel is not championship material and they know it. Leclerc has shown he's the only person on Max's level. They'll want him, and put Hamilton out if next year doesn't go well for the latter.

Leclerc's star is rising. The whole paddock knows it. Ferrari will lose him if the circus doesn't end next year. Mark my words.
    You know their young driver pool? Lewis is unlikley to be going anywhere soon, we have Marko in the media stating Charles makes too many mistakes so not sure the whole paddock sees it your way. You seem to think he is bigger than Ferrari or something.
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah he will certainly have a great chance of titles at either of those teams.
    What is ge achieving now staying at Ferrari. ??

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    What is ge achieving now staying at Ferrari. ??
    Nothing, there is no reason to drive for Ferrari in F1.

If Charles leaves Ferrari should never race again.
    Forza Ferrari

You know their young driver pool? Lewis is unlikley to be going anywhere soon, we have Marko in the media stating Charles makes too many mistakes so not sure the whole paddock sees it your way. You seem to think he is bigger than Ferrari or something.
    Where was marko when Max was named as Crashtappen