Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: SF23 Discussion Thread

Carlos Sainz said you can't blame the crashes on Leclerc: "The car is a diva and completely unpredictable in high speed corners. So, if you drive the car always on the limit, these things just happen." he said.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Carlos Sainz said you can't blame the crashes on Leclerc: "The car is a diva and completely unpredictable in high speed corners. So, if you drive the car always on the limit, these things just happen." he said.
    Thanks for posting that !

Details on the Barcelona package for Ferrari: -
    Completely revised floor
    Modifications to the bodywork and very visible
    Rear suspension, interesting change but which will not affect the geometry (budget cap)
    The 2024 car is already in the wind tunnel

@Formu1a.uno

Ferrari's 2024 car is already in the wind tunnel, so introducing a majorly different car right now would be critical, as per Fred Vasseur.

Barcelona will provide important data for future discussions in the technical office, and will determine the guidelines for 2024.

@Formu1a.uno

Hope the news/rumours about upcoming upgrades are true and they will indeed be as significant as the Italian media is suggesting.

Apparently the two new guys from RB, who have just completed gardening leave, will work on the 2024 car.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Apparently the two new guys from RB, who have just completed gardening leave, will work on the 2024 car.
    Yay.....hopefully they'll bring some insight knowledge on how the red bull floor, diffuser and their efficient DRS really work

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Yay.....hopefully they'll bring some insight knowledge on how the red bull floor, diffuser and their efficient DRS really work
    Just some competence would be nice...
    Trying to be less angry..

We fans need Charles Win,podium from 19t place! Carlos did a win from 18th place . Points !

good news....

,,Ferrari used the two days of testing the 2024 Pirelli tires following the Grand Prix to get to know the SF-23 upgrade better. And that was a hit. In retrospect, the engineers realized that the two Ferraris were completely wrong on the race weekend. A giant leap forward was already evident during the test. The learning process worked. The lap times in the long run were consistently fast, the drivers had confidence in their cars and the Ferrari harmonized with all three tire compounds,,

Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    good news....

,,Ferrari used the two days of testing the 2024 Pirelli tires following the Grand Prix to get to know the SF-23 upgrade better. And that was a hit. In retrospect, the engineers realized that the two Ferraris were completely wrong on the race weekend. A giant leap forward was already evident during the test. The learning process worked. The lap times in the long run were consistently fast, the drivers had confidence in their cars and the Ferrari harmonized with all three tire compounds,,
    it's ashame we couldn't have a normal dry weekend to know for sure, but the Friday practice times were encouraging as well

2FA6D2FC-30C5-4D2D-90DE-8562750F8369.jpeg

Lol, look how simple and primitive our floor is in comparison to red bull that we’ve seen at Monaco

Who would wanna copy our floor....lol

Great to see Charles back in action!

i heard, in a post race french tv show that Ferrari is going to bring a front car's upgrade for the Austrian GP.

Quote Originally Posted by F2003GA View Post
    i heard, in a post race french tv show that Ferrari is going to bring a front car's upgrade for the Austrian GP.
    Other say a new-revised rear suspension!!
    Who knows ?? Everything is rumors !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Other say a new-revised rear suspension!!
    Who knows ?? Everything is rumors !!!!
    Yeah, I’ll believe it when I see it
    We’ve heard so many rumors on new suspension that I almost gave up

yehh , ITs become like GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!! We wll teach it to the children in a few years!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Only rumours about it are created by you on here lol
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Only rumours about it are created by you on here lol
    Me???? please....i'm just mentioning what others have posted from various links and tweets,,,,,hence the " i'll believe it when i see it"...

i personally highly doubt that Ferrari will EVER bring a new revised suspension this year....cause you know, they have to adhere to the budget cap....for the good of the sport or course....LMFAO

IF we're lucky and IF they are competent enough we may see a revised suspension in 2024

as ferrari engineers like to take their time eating pasta and drinking wine rather then work flat out to turn this donkey so they call a prancing horse around.....lmao again

Me???? please....i'm just mentioning what others have posted from various links and tweets,,,,,hence the " i'll believe it when i see it"...

i personally highly doubt that Ferrari will EVER bring a new revised suspension this year....cause you know, they have to adhere to the budget cap....for the good of the sport or course....LMFAO

IF we're lucky and IF they are competent enough we may see a revised suspension in 2024

as ferrari engineers like to take their time eating pasta and drinking wine rather then work flat out to turn this donkey so they call a prancing horse around.....lmao again
    More made up stuff from you. Have some respect for the team in future posts please.
    Forza Ferrari

More made up stuff from you. Have some respect for the team in future posts please.
    i can say whatever i want about this incompetent team every day of the week when they goof things up over, and over and over again...only ONCE in a while they get thigs right, for example the strategy they used NOT to pit under the safety car like everyone else did....pit wall must have woken up for that race,,,,LOL

so, yeah, i have a RIGHT to voice my opinion so long as i;m not using profanity....WHICH I AM NOT

so there.....

i can say whatever i want about this incompetent team every day of the week when they goof things up over, and over and over again...only ONCE in a while they get thigs right, for example the strategy they used NOT to pit under the safety car like everyone else did....pit wall must have woken up for that race,,,,LOL

so, yeah, i have a RIGHT to voice my opinion so long as i;m not using profanity....WHICH I AM NOT

so there.....
    No you can't say whatever you like. You are not going to come here and insult the team over and over with made up nonsense.
    Forza Ferrari

No you can't say whatever you like. You are not going to come here and insult the team over and over with made up nonsense.
    i'm NOT insulting the team Greig, i'm just stating the obvious....which is true incompetence WE or I SEE from them over and over and over since 2008....very rarely we see them bring stuff that actually works....and that by the true HIGH standards Ferrari team is OR at least us ferrari fans seem them as is totally unacceptable by a team and caliber FERRARI is.

i'm NOT insulting the team Greig, i'm just stating the obvious....which is true incompetence WE or I SEE from them over and over and over since 2008....very rarely we see them bring stuff that actually works....and that by the true HIGH standards Ferrari team is OR at least us ferrari fans seem them as is totally unacceptable by a team and caliber FERRARI is.
    as ferrari engineers like to take their time eating pasta and drinking wine rather then work flat out to turn this donkey so they call a prancing horse around
    This is respectful and not insulting? We are not an anti-Ferrari forum.
    Forza Ferrari

This is respectful and not insulting? We are not an anti-Ferrari forum.
    ok, maybe the eating pasta and drinking wine is somewhat insulting and over reacted a bit....but all the rest is true

we are FERRARI, a very top team, or at least that used to be a top team.....i can see a team the likes of whilliams, haas, alpha tauri or even alfa romeo to have issues with bringing parts that don't work accordingly.....BUT from a team like FERRARI seeing this kind of incompetence....common, that is unacceptable in my books

this is a team that won the most constructor and drivers titles than any other F1 team out there, a team that i used to be proud and brag about it to my friends, taht are fans of other teams....but as of late they keep rubbing it in my face that Ferrari is this, Ferrari is that....and is NOT nice, but the truth is, Ferrari as a whole is NOT what it used to be like....can they turn it around??? i'm sure they can, but for that to happen it needs to be a lot of commitment involved and everyone has to put that EXTRA EFFORT and work 'round the clock.....as we've got some fierce competition out there.....red bull, Merc now slowly making their DUD of a car into something competittive, Aston Martin bringing updates heavily.....so we cannot drop the ball by any means

Ferrari are making progress also moving foward in the season this will become more apparent,remember there is a lot of house keeping that is required at ferrari f1 there has been a mess left behind so the clean up is happening methodically once completed ferrari will return to the pointy end of f1 there is no doubt.

Degrading either driver with team orders would be a bad move . Let them fight for position and both team and fans will see points!! The salary diff.between our drivers is degrading enough! Santander; where are you ! Both our drivers are podium qualified. If either Alonso or Lewis can get a win our drivers will be super encouraged to do the same. Shut their radio and drive to win!

From Motorsport.com Italy

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...uppi/10485837/

"The Scuderia has decided to be daring: the budget for the evolution of the SF-23 will be spent entirely within the summer break, now that the Prancing Horse technicians seem to have understood where to get their hands on the red car.
    A new floor and a different electric power management of the ERS will debut in Austria, even if at the Red Bull Ring there will be only one session of free practice due to the Sprint race format.
    In Maranello they are convinced that the time has come for courageous choices that could also be useful for the 2024 single-seater."

From Motorsport.com Italy

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...uppi/10485837/

"The Scuderia has decided to be daring: the budget for the evolution of the SF-23 will be spent entirely within the summer break, now that the Prancing Horse technicians seem to have understood where to get their hands on the red car.
    A new floor and a different electric power management of the ERS will debut in Austria, even if at the Red Bull Ring there will be only one session of free practice due to the Sprint race format.
    In Maranello they are convinced that the time has come for courageous choices that could also be useful for the 2024 single-seater."
    Just read it myself and was about to post it !!!!
    In "theory" its looking good. It make sense that IF they truly have found a solid right direction to evolve the car.
    BUT all this have to be proved in the track !!!!!!!
    Lets see !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Just read it myself and was about to post it !!!!
    In "theory" its looking good. It make sense that IF they truly have found a solid right direction to evolve the car.
    BUT all this have to be proved in the track !!!!!!!
    Lets see !!!!
    yeah we can only hope that Ferrari have found a good base to work from and future updates will make the car even faster

Floors are the most "bang for your buck" upgrades under the current regs by far, which is why they get modified and upgraded so much.
    Sidepods and overall body will remain as they are now until next season me thinks, Ferrari has plenty of RW options and most of them have been updated to use the single pylon.

Maybe there's a new front wing still to come... but other than that it's floor, floor, floor...