Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 931 to 960 of 967

Thread: SF23 Discussion Thread

  1. #931
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Charles looks ready ! He needs the next win!
    Last edited by Brembo; 3rd October 2023 at 19:52.

  2. #932
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    1st practice : Max Carlos Charles Alonso !

  3. #933
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    9,167
    Quali highlighted all the shortcomings of this car. Understeer on the entry but losing the rear in mid-corner where high speed is involved. Thanks Binotto.

    Charles did the maximum here.

  4. #934
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,672
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Quali highlighted all the shortcomings of this car. Understeer on the entry but losing the rear in mid-corner where high speed is involved. Thanks Binotto.

    Charles did the maximum here.
    yup, car's a COMPLETE TURD....like you mentioned, thank you Binoutto...good thing he's freaking gone and this year cannot come to an end fast enough

    hopefully they have copied red fools as much as possible (clear winner there), and incorporating front pull rod and rear push rod suspensions, amongst other things and bring a real contender fighting for wins from race ONE in 2024

  5. #935
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Charles looks ready ! He needs the next win!
    WIN??? with the TURD he's driving??? i don't know what stuff you're smoking, but this car is no where

  6. #936
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    9,167
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    WIN??? with the TURD he's driving??? i don't know what stuff you're smoking, but this car is no where
    Ignore that mental basket case.

  7. #937
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    9,672
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Ignore that mental basket case.
    no kidding EH!!....that dude's got some serious issues/problems

  8. #938
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    WIN??? with the TURD he's driving??? i don't know what stuff you're smoking, but this car is no where
    Well Ferrari is the only other team to get a win this season. OK; it was Carlos' expertise that brought that as you say "Turd " of a car in for the win; but it happened!

  9. #939
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Ignore that mental basket case.
    As the saying goes "It takes one to know one! "

  10. #940
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    299
    I feel Piastri would look good in red ...just saying.

  11. #941
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I feel Piastri would look good in red ...just saying.
    My thoughts as well. Guy has talent and would make a great pair with Charles.
    Not to mention it's a great thing to take a good driver from another team in order to weaken them.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

  12. #942
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    My thoughts as well. Guy has talent and would make a great pair with Charles.
    Not to mention it's a great thing to take a good driver from another team in order to weaken them.
    He would fit the bill ok but McLaren are getting very strong and he probably sees a future WDC there. I cannot see him wanting to come to us..........unless the lure of driving in red appeals to him.


    Forza Jules

  13. #943
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    10,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I feel Piastri would look good in red ...just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    My thoughts as well. Guy has talent and would make a great pair with Charles.
    Not to mention it's a great thing to take a good driver from another team in order to weaken them.
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    He would fit the bill ok but McLaren are getting very strong and he probably sees a future WDC there. I cannot see him wanting to come to us..........unless the lure of driving in red appeals to him.
    Piastri's racing manager is Mark Webber.......just sayin guys.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  14. #944
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    A last minute unrepairable fuel leak for Carlos just before the race? Charles needed the points! Tremendous heat and humidity and no more chance @ WDC; WCC; Lewis took the day off 1st lap DNF. He tried to take his team mate with him.
    Last edited by Brembo; 10th October 2023 at 17:48.

  15. #945
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I feel Piastri would look good in red ...just saying.
    First ferrari should concentrate on producing championship winning car.

    Alonso/Vettel out, now we have charles.

    No matter whomever you get in the team, first car design & development should be correct.

  16. #946
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    First ferrari should concentrate on producing championship winning car.

    Alonso/Vettel out, now we have Charles.

    No matter whomever you get in the team, first car design & development should be correct.
    Agreed.

  17. #947
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Carlos last minute fuel leak DNF should help Charles catch up with points. Seb's 4 WDCs then to Ferrari cost him the experience fighting from 6th place or higher. Carlos & Charles are both great fighters from behind. With Max maxed out with WDC & WCC for R Bull at least we Ferrari fans have something to look forward to race time watching our driver fight for points.

  18. #948
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    First ferrari should concentrate on producing championship winning car.

    Alonso/Vettel out, now we have charles.

    No matter whomever you get in the team, first car design & development should be correct.
    Agree. Look at Hamilton & Max when their car is not up to speed.


    Forza Jules

  19. #949
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Agree. Look at Hamilton & Max when their car is not up to speed.
    Yes… everyone were praising Hamilton till 2021. Because he winning championships at ease without much competition from opposite teams. He was having a dominant car.

    Now it’s Max turn, he’s having dominant car & winning titles without much competition.

    Where was max last year when ferrari-Leclerc was reeling him down 1st half few races.

    Give leclerc/Ham/Alonso a dominant car against RB-Max. We will see who’s the best. That’s how the competition should be.

  20. #950
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Ham/Alonso both have the points for their team, you left out Sainz who has the most points for Ferrari and a WIN ! Give him as you say a dominant car against Max !!
    Last edited by Brembo; 12th October 2023 at 12:53.

  21. #951
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Max wining 2021;2022 WDCs is 2 in a row. 2023 win makes it 3 in a row. What does wining one in a row mean? Let's hope our drivers will have two cars to start and finish Sundays race. Charles could use a win !!
    Last edited by Brembo; 16th October 2023 at 19:36.

  22. #952
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,650

  23. #953
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    556
    Does it come with hydraulics? 😁

  24. #954
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,118
    Looks lovely
    Forza Ferrari

  25. #955
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,377
    I miss the white wings :(
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

  26. #956
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Ham/Alonso both have the points for their team, you left out Sainz who has the most points for Ferrari and a WIN ! Give him as you say a dominant car against Max !!
    Both our drivers need that car. But the guy who can get to Max is Charles. Carlos is a great and intelligent driver but we all know Charles is the faster one.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

  27. #957
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Most Points and a win we all know makes Carlos the faster driver so far. Charles has 2 more chances to hopefully catch up. Carlos' win is a big deal! The competition is strong.

  28. #958
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Both our drivers need that car. But the guy who can get to Max is Charles. Carlos is a great and intelligent driver but we all know Charles is the faster one.
    Based on what fratello, though? Carlos has been the better driver thus far, no?

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


  29. #959
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Based on what fratello, though? Carlos has been the better driver thus far, no?
    Amen!! Finally Carlos gets recognized by another fan along with me . And! at 1/2 Charles' pay !
    Last edited by Brembo; 14th November 2023 at 14:12.

  30. #960
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Amen!! Finally Carlos gets recognized by another fan along with me . And! at 1/2 Charles' pay !
    To be clear: I am a Ferrari fan, first. Secondly I am a fan of both drivers.
    The points don't lie.

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •