Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8192021222324252627282930313233

Thread: SF23 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Based on what fratello, though? Carlos has been the better driver thus far, no?
    No.
    He just has a car at his disposal that was made for his driving style.
    Actually if you take into account that Charles has had 3 DNF so far and the points difference between them, that speaks volumes bout who is the better one.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

To be clear: I am a Ferrari fan, first. Secondly I am a fan of both drivers.
    The points don't lie.
    Everyone knows I am a tifoso too (pun intended).
    However give a car to Charles that actually he can race with and it's not even a fair fight.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Carlos got the only non R Bull win with a just OK car ; both Carlos and Charles go out to race with the same car. Plus Carlos is ahead on points which says it all. AND !!!!!! @ 1/2 Charles' pay!! That alone makes it not even close to being fair @ Ferrari. Alonso & Carlos Ferrari !! Their combined salaries are less than Charles makes!

To be clear: I am a Ferrari fan, first. Secondly I am a fan of both drivers.
    The points don't lie.
    In this case ,they lie BIG TIME .
    on pure pace ,Lec is by far better then Sainz. All the world is talking about Lec bad fortune. Only for this sainz is capable being in front in the standigs. In a season their performance is like their qualy standings.Something like 14-7 .
    So yeh the points lie !!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Carlos got the only non R Bull win with a just OK car ; both Carlos and Charles go out to race with the same car. Plus Carlos is ahead on points which says it all. AND !!!!!! @ 1/2 Charles' pay!! That alone makes it not even close to being fair @ Ferrari. Alonso & Carlos Ferrari !! Their combined salaries are less than Charles makes!
    You are 1 of the fans that i bet you dont see the races . You just look the results.
    for you if both drivers are in frony (1-20 . the 1st outqualy the 2nd by 3-4 tenths.In the race he is almost 0.5s /lap faster then the 2nd driver. And 2 laps before the end ,the 1st driver has a mechanical failure and dnf so the 2nd driver takes the win . For you the 2nd driver is better. for me NO !!!!!!
    My preference amongst the 2 has come from what i see from both drivers in track and their capabilities. And from this 1000% Lec is by far better then Sainz. You have your own opnion,i dont care. All i care is team dont have a sight like yours because this would be devastating for our hopes. Binottos management prove it !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    In this case ,they lie BIG TIME .
    on pure pace ,Lec is by far better then Sainz. All the world is talking about Lec bad fortune. Only for this sainz is capable being in front in the standigs. In a season their performance is like their qualy standings.Something like 14-7 .
    So yeh the points lie !!!
    The points don't lie, fratello.
    I happen to think that CL is better than CS, FWIW.

Lets ask RB for a swap (plus cash): MV for CS.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    You are 1 of the fans that i bet you dont see the races . You just look the results.
    for you if both drivers are in frony (1-20 . the 1st outqualy the 2nd by 3-4 tenths.In the race he is almost 0.5s /lap faster then the 2nd driver. And 2 laps before the end ,the 1st driver has a mechanical failure and dnf so the 2nd driver takes the win . For you the 2nd driver is better. for me NO !!!!!!
    My preference amongst the 2 has come from what i see from both drivers in track and their capabilities. And from this 1000% Lec is by far better then Sainz. You have your own opnion,i dont care. All i care is team dont have a sight like yours because this would be devastating for our hopes. Binottos management prove it !!!!
    BUT Carlos won the only non R Bull win! That not great but is what counts. And the points! Charles is great too but Carlos did better this season so far. No driver has won a race except CARLOS and R Bull ! Depending on Charles so far is whats devastating for Ferrari's hopes. Obviously you don't watch the races ; you just ignore the results if it's not Charles that's up front. It's all about wins and POINTS that sets drivers apart as far as which is the better . The only win and the most points ;yes I only look at the results. You need to watch the races , not just read the results.An Alonso Charles swap would have Ferrari #1 and a fraction of the pay Charles gets! You lost your bet!
    Last edited by Brembo; 8th December 2023 at 05:14.