Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Was there not a SC? Why is that an excuse?
    So the SC is the reason why Sainz started 8 places in front of Charles, only to finish 1 place in front of him? Ok Mr. Excuse…

Alonso 10s penalty so drops off the podium.
    Forza Ferrari

Fair.

Not defending anyone, Charles never pushed him. Not shocked your throwing a hissy fit though.
    I agree.

Track position was key today. Had the SC not come out Ferrari would've likely taken 4th and 5th. They were not in the running for a podium today with Alonso's pace. The dirty air made it very difficult to pass, even for Max until the SC got him through the traffic.

Frankly, some of y'all are being hysterical. Ferrari are fighting for 2nd in the WCC and hoping for some race wins as they sort the cars problems. Deal with it.

Vassuer is not going to clean up the mess Binotto left for him overnight.

I'm as nihilistic as the next Ferrari fan, but I actually saw a Ferrari that wasn't total garbage this weekend. Matter of fact it was only when everyone went to the hard compounds that Red Bull went to another planet. On the mediums and softs AM, MB, and Ferrari were hanging with them.

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    So the SC is the reason why Sainz started 8 places in front of Charles, only to finish 1 place in front of him? Ok Mr. Excuse…
    Charles fanbois really are something he gave up after the SC poor 2nd stint from him really.
    Forza Ferrari

Ah i see the show is doing everything to still keep Merc in contention.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Ah i see the show is doing everything to still keep Merc in contention.
    Same penalty that Ocon got last race.
    Forza Ferrari

We need a leader who willing to breach cost cap for the win.

Yet we have leader who cant even decide who is the number 1 driver in the team.

Charles fanbois really are something he gave up after the SC poor 2nd stint from him really.
    For once i agree with you ...Charles gave up after SC.

Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    For once i agree with you ...Charles gave up after SC.
    Why would he fight/push? He doesn’t have his teams support. No point. Spicey Santader boy is protected.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

You are not even a Ferrari Fan. You are ok with having the 4th fastest car. You always defended Binotto, just look what he has done. You are ok with finishing a couple of places behind the starting position. Nothing suprises me anymore, you are ok with being mediocre. Greig, you are a symbol of every problems Ferrari has :D

Ferrari have to accept there concept is wrong, they need fresh minds there.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Why would he fight/push? He doesn’t have his teams support. No point. Spicey Santader boy is protected.
    Ah there is the conspiracy, never let me down
    Forza Ferrari

That was painful to watch, Charles got screwed by the SC and the hards were rubbish, not surprised he gave up towards the end, his talent is being wasted by a team that can't deliver a competitive car on all fronts. Only positive today was the pit work and strategy, Charles may have been able to make the mediums last, but we'll never know, Hamilton managed it with a slightly later stop. Bashing Carlos isn't getting us anywhere and he drove a solid if uninspiring race, but Charles must be wondering what else he can do when he's flogging a dead horse. But two cars finishing was progress, of sorts. More embarrassment for Ferrari and us tifosi.

You are not even a Ferrari Fan. You are ok with having the 4th fastest car. You always defended Binotto, just look what he has done. You are ok with finishing a couple of places behind the starting position. Nothing suprises me anymore, you are ok with being mediocre. Greig, you are a symbol of every problems Ferrari has :D
    You are not even a Ferrari fan, grow up.
    Forza Ferrari

After this weekend I think it's quite possible that the 499P will win a race before SF23 does this season.

I wonder if Charles wanted medium tyres instead of hards. Maybe that was the reason he gave up. He did ask what he could do.

Forza Jules

Ah there is the conspiracy, never let me down
    lol conspiracy? Conspiracies are without facts and baseless.

It’s been proven last year that Ferrari screwed Leclerc time and time again to protect the slower, Santander backed driver. And they did again today.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

No words no more nothing its just so so tiring failure after failure.What ever happens can happen let it be we as fans are powerless to do anything so save your energy.I hope that the italian press tear those ferrari twits to pieces jobs for the boys my cullo .This is the consequence .

When did I laugh at them? Making up more things?
    Post #410 on the "SF23 Discussion Thread" on page 14.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTheBoss View Post
    I agree.

Track position was key today. Had the SC not come out Ferrari would've likely taken 4th and 5th. They were not in the running for a podium today with Alonso's pace. The dirty air made it very difficult to pass, even for Max until the SC got him through the traffic.

Frankly, some of y'all are being hysterical. Ferrari are fighting for 2nd in the WCC and hoping for some race wins as they sort the cars problems. Deal with it.

Vassuer is not going to clean up the mess Binotto left for him overnight.

I'm as nihilistic as the next Ferrari fan, but I actually saw a Ferrari that wasn't total garbage this weekend. Matter of fact it was only when everyone went to the hard compounds that Red Bull went to another planet. On the mediums and softs AM, MB, and Ferrari were hanging with them.

You are not even a Ferrari fan, grow up.
    A Ferrari Fan would show that he is bothered. You aren’t a real fan, you don’t seem to mind all the mistakes. You are only looking for new excuses. I am calling you Mr. Excuse from now on

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Cause they are leaderless. They don't have any experienced and title winning technical director leading them. And I don't expect any of them to move back to Italy at this stage of their career.
    Please Ross Brawn, save us.

Unfortunately its the 1st time that we run out of (reasonable) excuses. For the past 2 years we had everything we could to make a championship winning car and we failed miserably!!! It breaks my heart but we are officially a mediocre team and there is nothing we can do to win (not talking 1-2 races)a again. Only if by miracle once again the reset completely from top to bottom with a capable leader ,then maybe. BUT this will happen in many many years .Im agraid we will have to wait another double digit years to see something good !!!! We are living the worst case scenario as fans of this team.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Post #410 on the "SF23 Discussion Thread" on page 14.
    Mr. Excuse got caught!

A Ferrari Fan would show that he is bothered. You aren’t a real fan, you don’t seem to mind all the mistakes. You are only looking for new excuses. I am calling you Mr. Excuse from now on
    See how far that gets you As I have told you time and time again crying about it on a internet forum will not change a thing, you think it shows something I know it does not.

As a Ferrari fan I don't see how switching the cars would have made this race any better, but you seem to be happy as long as Charles is ahead no matter the position, so tell me again how your the Ferrari fan here.....
    Forza Ferrari

Will take us a long time to rebuild, many seemed to thinking changing TP would just fix everything.
    How long exactly? It's been 15 years now. How many more do you reckon?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

My last two cents (probably!) for tonight...

Mercedes developed a car that was so radically different that didn't work. They stuck with it but ultimately with these new aero rules it's clear as day that whatever data through simulations they've gathered doesn't correlate to what happens on a race track.

We are not that different in this respect it's just our car looks similar but the technical directive 39 must of played a far bigger part than Binotto was letting others know and our cars performance was fundementally linked to that because despite the porpoising we could generate so much downforce that it worked the tyres properly.

and....we should of challenged the FIA/toto much more on TD39.

Mr. Excuse got caught!
    I know, that's him though, says I'm making up things.

btw, it was a response to your post that he laughed at.

He won't admit it though. He'll still stand by his post that "I'm making up things."
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Mr. Excuse got caught!
    I was laughing at your comment, as I tend to do often.
    Forza Ferrari