Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 157

Thread: 2023 Azerbaijan (Baku) Grand Prix - Race Thread

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    He’s already 12 seconds behind in the same machinery. Still under half a race to go, ending only one place behind Charles would be only half the story. We are allowed to criticize Carlos. Yesterday he released a novel of excuses on why he is slower…please.
    Points dont change based on gap, no2 driver is finishing behind the no1, what more do you really need from a no2 driver?
    Forza Ferrari

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So to finish behind, so what's your issue with Carlos doing that?
    My issue is that not just he is fibishing behind CL, he is finishing behind other, so he is no help to No1 driver and therefore team in scoring more points for CWC

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So to finish behind, so what's your issue with Carlos doing that?
    My issue is that not just he is fibishing behind CL, he is finishing behind other, so he is no help to No1 driver and therefore team in scoring more points for CWC

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    My issue is that not just he is fibishing behind CL, he is finishing behind other, so he is no help to No1 driver and therefore team in scoring more points for CWC
    Have you looked at the points? lol are you trolling?
    Forza Ferrari

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    My issue is that not just he is fibishing behind CL, he is finishing behind other, so he is no help to No1 driver and therefore team in scoring more points for CWC
    As I sad, he is dropping into LH DRS!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    423
    Sainz is doing ok, more or less what was expected.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Have you looked at the points? lol are you trolling?
    Have you not seen CL had two DNF!?!?!?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    9,629
    There's hope for this car. Ferrari just need to solve the tyre wear issue. Charles is now pushing and his lap times are pretty strong, but he had nurse for quite a while.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Charles pulled away from Alonso when needed, Carlos will be passed by Hamilton. And we are not allowed to have feelings about it lol.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Have you not seen CL had two DNF!?!?!?
    Have you looked at the points tho troll?
    Forza Ferrari

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Charles pulled away from Alonso when needed, Carlos will be passed by Hamilton. And we are not allowed to have feelings about it lol.
    He might not but I am sure you will be delighted if he does.
    Forza Ferrari

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Have you looked at the points tho troll?
    You are the biggest troll here man, always pointing fingers but no self awareness.

    Good points if we can defend our places with both drivers.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    657
    Sainz 15s behind Leclerc with the same car
    That's enough for me

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    You are the biggest troll here man, always pointing fingers but no self awareness.

    Good points if we can defend our places with both drivers.
    So now you are happy with 3-5? good stuff.
    Forza Ferrari

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    He might not but I am sure you will be delighted if he does.
    Yup, I’d be so happy that Ferrari is losing more constructor points
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  16. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Yup, I’d be so happy that Ferrari is losing more constructor points
    Let's see what you say if it happens then
    Forza Ferrari

  17. #107
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's see what you say if it happens then
    I’ll say Carlos is useless and should be better.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  18. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    CL is 4.5 sec in front of FA, and CS is in LH DRS range

  19. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I’ll say Carlos is useless and should be better.
    Exactly!

  20. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    I’ll say Carlos is useless and should be better.
    Exactly!

  21. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So now you are happy with 3-5? good stuff.
    Feel free to not answer. Stop trolling.

  22. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    9,629
    LOL, Charles is now doing purple sector 2.

  23. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    In the mean time CL FL!!!!

  24. #114
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Charles fastest lap lol.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  25. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    Feel free to not answer. Stop trolling.
    Feel free to support the team and not just Charles.
    Forza Ferrari

  26. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Feel free to support the team and not just Charles.
    You are something else, really. Stop trolling. You should send yourself a warning.

  27. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Good thing is that on very fast track Ferrari in hands of CL is just 17 sec behund Red Bull who are not crusing

  28. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,411
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Good thing is that on very fast track Ferrari in hands of CL is just 17 sec behund Red Bull who are not crusing
    Just?
    Forza Ferrari

  29. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    15,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Just?
    Cmon! You are now really trolling

  30. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    9,629
    Well done Charles, a well deserved podium

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •