Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Monaco Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

Charles needs to ask for a change of engineer. That should not be a problem. It has been done before aka Felipe Massa changed to Rob Smedley and that changed his results.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    It’s Ferrari, what do you expect. Sabotaging your faster driver is kind of a trademark.
    It's one thing messing up the car design and whatnot, but how on earth this guy (Xavi) keep getting away with mistakes after mistakes, it's incomprehensible.

It seems Ferrari doesn't care about those mistakes at all.

If Charles gets a penalty for blocking Norris, there is nothing he can do to erase his Monaco curse, and this kind of mistake from the pit wall is still happening too often. He doesn't deserve this second class treatment and the car looked a handful all through quali, so well done to him for the P3 start, if he keeps it.

Quote Originally Posted by faloupas View Post
    Thats why i think Charles is already out of Ferrari,thinking of Mercedes.
    'Problem' is, looks like HAM may well stay on at Mercedes... Where would LEC go? No options.
    Trying to be less angry..

Anyway, roll on tomorrow...

GillesGiacobazzi.jpg
    Trying to be less angry..

Charlies is sure to get a grid drop.
    if it wasn't for Alonso on the front row, I don't think I'd even watch tomorrow.

are we EVER going to get competitive again? The Schumi years seem like a long distant memory

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    If Charles gets a penalty for blocking Norris, there is nothing he can do to erase his Monaco curse, and this kind of mistake from the pit wall is still happening too often. He doesn't deserve this second class treatment and the car looked a handful all through quali, so well done to him for the P3 start, if he keeps it.
    I think Charles deserves more than a "well done" for his qualifying effort. They way his car was bottoming out over the bumps, it looked pretty violent. You could hear the floor bottoming out and hitting the tarmac hard from his onboard.
    The ride quality of the both the RB and AM were on another level. The can run their car softer without any bottoming issues.

Things are looking worse tbh. It seems the ride quality is getting bad and whatever floor "upgrade" they brought in Miami, it's clearly not making any improvements.

3-place grid drop for Charles. It was inevitable.

The most incompetent team on the grid. Made a huge mess in Q1 and now a potential podium is lost thanks to Xavi "slow button on" Marcos. But I'm sure he'll keep his job, after all, incompetence begets incompetence.

Incompetent team, as always. Congrats for nothing, again and again. Another GP not worth watching. Elkann has to retire.

We are slower than last year, and last year Leclerc was on an epic lap. Thank you Binotto, what a looser.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    3-place grid drop for Charles. It was inevitable.

The most incompetent team on the grid. Made a huge mess in Q1 and now a potential podium is lost thanks to Xavi "slow button on" Marcos. But I'm sure he'll keep his job, after all, incompetence begets incompetence.
    It's sad how a team with nearly a 1000 employees has such an image and they don't want to rectify it.

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    It's sad how a team with nearly a 1000 employees has such an image and they don't want to rectify it.
    They are the laughingstock of F1. Go to Reddit or any other social media, people always ridicule them and deservingly so. It's a team that led by clowns, operated by clowns and getting destroyed by clowns.

Organizing a Car launch event is the only thing Ferrari is good at, only because others are not bothered by it.

They are the laughingstock of F1. Go to Reddit or any other social media, people always ridicule them and deservingly so. It's a team that led by clowns, operated by clowns and getting destroyed by clowns.

Organizing a Car launch event is the only thing Ferrari is good at, only because others are not bothered by it.
    +1

Even the stewards concluded that the blame was entirely on the team and that Leclerc did nothing wrong. Problem is however that the penalty in these cases is for the driver.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Xavi is incompetent, Ferrari is a joke. But why penalize a driver for the engineers mistake? He wasn’t told about Nando until it was to late. Nothing he could have done there…and there have been drivers who haven’t been penalized in the past for the same thing. Should have been a reprimand, now we get stuck in a procession with no chance.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

At this point ,i dont konw if things can change !! Everything is in the air and we might end up another dacade like this !!!!! it starded like a joke , but the team has truly hurt us psychologically!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Do clowns wear red.?obviously because Monaco is the tent and the clowns have clearly arrived. Ferrari are no where just a name now in f1 living in the past the only fi team with Alzymers disease.

So an awful wrong by ferrari pit wall makes a right with Carlos now promoted to fourth there logic is just aweful.So in the eyes of ferrari they have done no wrong.This is the problem at ferrari and represents the values at present of a team that is really in trouble.Own the mistakes put your hand up and learn from them, don't mask them with a wrong makes a right attitude.

Ferrari better get to work. Better bring it or else the next couple years is going to be hard.

FxJKg2mX0AEBIVb.jpg

A Sainz podium finish is there for the taking!

Really disappointed we threw away an easy podium. What the hell is going on
    Something is really wrong with Charles' side of the pitwall.

It's one thing messing up the car design and whatnot, but how on earth this guy (Xavi) keep getting away with mistakes after mistakes, it's incomprehensible.

It seems Ferrari doesn't care about those mistakes at all.

This is why i keep saying, Ferrari team as a whole are no where near anybody else for that fact. They trip over themselves continuously and now we're sitting with an egg on our face thanks to this chop of a pit wall engineer. go figure!

I have no words to add really.........What i would do to have competent people in our team...........All i can hope for is rain to mix up the field..............Oh wait, we'll embarrass ourselves there too........let me go have a beer rather
    Drive it like you stole it!

Have 2 or 3 way way better������

Mistakes by the pitwall and a lemon by binotto say no more.

Binotto was a double agent, and there are still people who wanted him to stay. Dude probably still gets money from Ferrari, without being embarrassed. What a disaster of a car, it should not have the Prancing Horse on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    This is why i keep saying, Ferrari team as a whole are no where near anybody else for that fact. They trip over themselves continuously and now we're sitting with an egg on our face thanks to this chop of a pit wall engineer. go figure!

I have no words to add really.........What i would do to have competent people in our team...........All i can hope for is rain to mix up the field..............Oh wait, we'll embarrass ourselves there too........let me go have a beer rather
    The box is already looking for ways to screw it up. Let’s see what way they will find today. Maybe they will put Charles and Sainz on softs during a rain storm. Nothing suprises me anymore, Tifosis have seen it all.

Binotto was a double agent, and there are still people who wanted him to stay. Dude probably still gets money from Ferrari, without being embarrassed. What a disaster of a car, it should not have the Prancing Horse on it.
    Forza Ferrari

The box is already looking for ways to screw it up. Let’s see what way they will find today. Maybe they will put Charles and Sainz on softs during a rain storm. Nothing suprises me anymore, Tifosis have seen it all.

Drive it like you stole it!

Nearly a very nasty incident in the F2 race with marshalls on track and Martins not slowing for yellows.
    Forza Ferrari

Yes its like watching the three stooges over and over.No longer funny just mundane.,this is ferrari at this present time,and boy it does not look changing any time soon.