Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Canadian Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

2023 Canadian Grand Prix - Practice & Qualifying Thread

i'm going
    now the weather forecast calls for rain; i know it's only Tuesday and anything can change, but so far me don't like it....

montreal weather.PNG

and this is how the weather is gonna be like in Kitchener....i wish it was more like this in Montreal, but Noooooo, i has to be crappy and rainy.....:(

kitchener weather.PNG

Will we see a positive bounce in Canada or will ferrari have slipped further behind its all to play for. I have no expectations whatsoever will simply be happy with what ever happens ,there has been far far to much dissapointment thus far..

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i'm going
    now the weather forecast calls for rain; i know it's only Tuesday and anything can change, but so far me don't like it....

and this is how the weather is gonna be like in Kitchener....i wish it was more like this in Montreal, but Noooooo, i has to be crappy and rainy.....:(

Don't know what clever to say to you! Have a good time, and try not to get to much wet!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Don't know what clever to say to you! Have a good time, and try not to get to much wet!
    Thank you Stefa, will try my best not to get too wet....
    and i'm not optimistic about good result from Ferrari...but with wet weather anything can happen....hopefully a good result for our drivers

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Will we see a positive bounce in Canada or will ferrari have slipped further behind its all to play for. I have no expectations whatsoever will simply be happy with what ever happens ,there has been far far to much dissapointment thus far..
    I’m saying Ferrari will be behind both Red Bull and Merc. Behind one AM and possibly behind one Alpine.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I’m saying Ferrari will be behind both Red Bull and Merc. Behind one AM and possibly behind one Alpine.
    But ! Ahead of everyone else ! Charles neeeeds points !

5th and 6th at best ?and ferrari will say great result we are heading in the right direction ��

5th and 6th at best ?and ferrari will say great result we are heading in the right direction ��
    Typical Fred's optimism
    Look like a dream team is coming

I can not believe how much reference Fred gives last years races now its Canada and how well ferrari performed and the drivers.Fred mate that was last years car and it was a beast until the fun police interfered. Fred through no fault of yours this years car is not a beast but a diva with many issues if the car was human it would be hospitalised,please Fred stop referencing last years results with this years upcoming races.We are chalk and cheese apart.

The last thing we need is another rain-affected weekend, although if our boys can keep it on the track, who knows what could happen. We will need some luck.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    The last thing we need is another rain-affected weekend, although if our boys can keep it on the track, who knows what could happen. We will need some luck.
    like i posted above, they are calling for rain both sat and sun

which sucks cause it ain't fun being there LIVE when it rains.....but i'll have my poncho on standby.....LOL

Forget the rain looks lik be an effected ferrari for weekend with issues having not been resolved.Charles not confident with issues whilst Carlos is optimistic. This type of driver feed back does not sound good to me its an internal tug of war,nothing good comes out of any team with conflicting comments.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Rain just means Max wins by 50seconds instead of 25.

From the highs of LeMans to this weekend :D

very article you read from camp ferrari is Doom and gloom they are defeated before they even start.Same rhetoric as all ferrari posts the car has fundamental issues its just not the tyres.Going on 7 weeks of this crap with a 2 week break and still garbage, it's the price you pay for having a job for the boys mentality. Ferrari are realising that it takes a variety of vegetables and ingredients to make a great minestrone soup.Hopefully they use the new reciepe.

very article you read from camp ferrari is Doom and gloom they are defeated before they even start.Same rhetoric as all ferrari posts the car has fundamental issues its just not the tyres.Going on 7 weeks of this crap with a 2 week break and still garbage, it's the price you pay for having a job for the boys mentality. Ferrari are realising that it takes a variety of vegetables and ingredients to make a great minestrone soup.Hopefully they use the new reciepe.
    The recipe is irrelevant when the chefs don’t know how to boil water.

No upgrades for Ferrari in Canada.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Someone needs to take the red flag away from these clowns.

They need to learn from Le Mans.They are trigger happy no wonder Steiner opened his mouth and Toto agrees with stewards,shows me ho have each other in there pockets.

The FIA are an absolute joke. They make up all kinds of useless gimmicks to put more cars on track more often then wave the red flag like it’s going out of style for no reason.

Absolute clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    The FIA are an absolute joke. They make up all kinds of useless gimmicks to put more cars on track more often then wave the red flag like it’s going out of style for no reason.

Absolute clowns.
    Likewise the goons at Liberty! Bring back Bernie E, unlimited testing - in and out of season - and grid girls!
    Trying to be less angry..

Every weekend I dream of a sudden upturn in our form and a great result for our team. I very rarely, if ever - of late, see that dream realised. A bit like following Norwich City last season!

Not expecting anything but another embarrassing comedy performance from the team this weekend.

#SadFace
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Likewise the goons at Liberty! Bring back Bernie E, unlimited testing - in and out of season - and grid girls!
    I have to agree with all of this.

It’s as if there has never been F1 without track side CCTV cameras. Absolutely pathetic.

So they waste a whole FP session ,just to bring the Alpine car back !!!!! For what reason ????!!! They missed their car?? IT was on a safe exit . AS every other incident that a car brakes down and cant return the the pits on ots own, it is put aside on a safe ext ,and the session continues . NOW what happened different??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    So they waste a whole FP session ,just to bring the Alpine car back !!!!! For what reason ????!!! They missed their car?? IT was on a safe exit . AS every other incident that a car brakes down and cant return the the pits on ots own, it is put aside on a safe ext ,and the session continues . NOW what happened different??
    a problem with the CCTV cameras on track.
    Absolute clown show, Doesn't race control check everything before the start of each session?

whith everything that happens in and outside the track, its like the FIA is trying its best to drive away fans !!! Only Max fans are happy this year !!!! In every other aspect,it a disgrace for the sport !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I already regret buying another year of F1TV.

Next year I will not renew it, prolly gonna be another Max show again... Not wasting 60€ again on this trigger happy red flag show.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

What an utterly useless organization the FIA is.