Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2024 F1 news/rumours

why would anyone believe that Lewlew would join Ferrari?
    Haven't you people learned your lesson already ? :P
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    why would anyone believe that Lewlew would join Ferrari?
    Haven't you people learned your lesson already ? :P
    I don't understand the bl**dy logic behind this - why would they try to bring in Lewis?
    Have they not learned (historically) that it never ends well when a team has two no.1 drivers?
    And, Lewis is also notorious for playing politics.

Though, I might be wrong and all these rumors are to help Lewis leverage negotiations in his favor - for the no.1 position at Mercedes.
    I really hope all these reports are just rumors.

Ferrari hasn't got the car to get Lewis to his 8th WDC. At least Lewis is at home @ Merc and almost got it 2021! Toto and Lewis know each other well for sure. Fred is lucky he remembers how
    to get to work. I hope for Charles & Carlos to get Ferrari up and to aWCC.

So much media reporting this is a done deal now. Strange move and seems to be based on new rules in 2026, maybe Lewis has had the heads up that the new rules will mean Ferrari domination hopefully
    Forza Ferrari

I'm hoping this is some joke because if this is true and it happens then I am done with Ferrari after a lifetime of support (since the days of Lauda).

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    I'm hoping this is some joke because if this is true and it happens then I am done with Ferrari after a lifetime of support (since the days of Lauda).
    Strange, drivers come and go.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Strange, drivers come and go.
    Yes they do but I was a massive Schumi fan and the thought of Lewis getting his 8th and in a FERRARI too, it would be an insult. Please let it not be true.

I've seen all your posts about him too over the years, are you going to suddenly turn around and welcome him now?

I would rather have sainz to continue than having Hamilton in a Ferrari. Can't stand the man.

Yes they do but I was a massive Schumi fan and the thought of Lewis getting his 8th and in a FERRARI too, it would be an insult. Please let it not be true.

I've seen all your posts about him too over the years, are you going to suddenly turn around and welcome him now?
    I've seen Geigs posts over the years and Ferrari has always come first for him and if a driver won that WDC, then he wasn't bothered who he was.
    Thats what I've seen, I could be wrong.

Will see what happens, but I will not stop supporting Ferrari if he comes. I never liked Kimi very much so I get what you mean. Charles will beat Lewis anyway so don't worry about him winning a 8th title
    Forza Ferrari

We will indeed. Go Charles! haha

Agreed, no way hamilton can match leclerc on track. If he is to join he will be 40 years of age and doubt he can challenge leclerc. I still don't want him in a Ferrari though.

Forza Ferrari

No not Hamilton...
    Look like a dream team is coming

I'm going to puke!!

Cannot stand this Diva.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Not sure what to say, don't like him but he is hell of a driver. My mind just not able to process him in reds

I obviously don't like Hamilton but no one can deny this would be somehow... exciting. Good for F1, probably even for Ferrari somehow. Ferrari has all the negative attention for the performance of last years, it would get a different kind of attention now which hopefully could give the guys in the factory a break. And a cherry on top... if Ferrari has to ruin another driver's career, let it be him.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Incredible. Always liked Lewis, both as a person and as a driver, so him becoming a Ferrari driver is almost feel like a fantasy becoming a reality.

Charles-Lewis combo will be deadly and without any doubt will be the strongest driver pairing on the grid.

Also Lewis choosing Ferrari means he has faith in Ferrari's turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Italiano Tifoso View Post
    Exactly. The big news may be that Sainz is on the way out early. : pray: pray

Seeing the back of Sainz early would be a beautiful gift!
    Well. I just hope Sainz beats Leclerc fair and straight as he did in 2022 so that we see who is the better driver. As it stands today, they are even in beating their teammates....

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    I would rather have sainz to continue than having Hamilton in a Ferrari. Can't stand the man.
    Why? If a dubious character like Alonso was welcomed at Ferrari by the Tifosi, why can't Lewis?

He never said anything disrespectful like Alonso did in the past or Max is doing at the present about Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Portago View Post
    Well. I just hope Sainz beats Leclerc fair and straight as he did in 2022 so that we see who is the better driver. As it stands today, they are even in beating their teammates....
    You are as slow as your idol. Sainz "beat" him in 2021 at the last race when Charles gambled and pitted under the SC in order to get a better result, he was comfortably beating Sainz before that. Oh, and the 3 DNF and 1 DNS was also hugely contributing.

I am happy to see the back of that Vox supporting-slowpoke. He and his father can play their dirty games in a backmarker team, where Sainz truly belongs.

I think this move from Lewis is a PR one, he want to make the news big time again, be in the center of the spotlight. While ensuring he gets more followers on social media for his other causes = Ferrari fans who is huge fan base obviously!

Clever thinking from Hamilton!
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    I think this move from Lewis is a PR one, he want to to make the news big time again, be in the center of the spotlight. While ensuring he gets more followers on social = Ferrari fans who is huge fan base obviously!

Clever thinking from Hamilton!
    LOL yeah Ferrari had no say in this, all about what Lewis wanted to do
    Forza Ferrari

I presume

Norbert got him into Mercedes
    Vasseur gets him into Ferrari

Both people he has known since a youngster, worked under and trusts.

Not sure why you are saying that, I only wrote what I believe Lewis will get out this and what his reasoning is. Obviously Ferrari will have a famous driver and also increase the fan base with millions of Lewis fans that have despised, mocked and bad mouthed Ferrari at every given opportunity the last 17 years. Not sure I can stand those people jumping the bandwagon now, lol, they are the absolute worst and will demand Leclerc to bow down to Lewis and backup Lewis bid for number 8.
    Last edited by Lesky; 1st February 2024 at 11:34.

Not sure why you are saying that, I only wrote what I believe Lewis will get out this and what his reasoning is. Obviously Ferrari will have a famous driver and also increase the fan base with millions of Lewis fans that have despised, mocked and bad mouthed Ferrari at every given opportunity the last 17 years. Not sure I can stand those people jumping the bandwagon now, lol.
    Lewis is joining Ferrari for one thing and one thing only....MONEY!!

Will Ferrari let Lewis dress as he pleases because Lewis wears the latest fashion trends(if that's what you call fashion) when in the paddock. Ferrari is all about class and style.

Look how long it took Toto and Lewis to sign Lewis's latest contract. There's been a falling out between Toto and Lewis as of late.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

https://twitter.com/GiulyDuchessa/st...26490013294827

Confirmed by Giuly... wow!

Without a doubt will support him when he comes, he's a Ferrari driver first and foremost. And in some weird way of lining up things, him winning that 8th title with us and breaking Michaels record seems like something even Michael would like. After all it was him who said 'records are there to be broken'.

Cant wait for a black car with red trims in 2025

Not sure why you are saying that, I only wrote what I believe Lewis will get out this and what his reasoning is. Obviously Ferrari will have a famous driver and also increase the fan base with millions of Lewis fans that have despised, mocked and bad mouthed Ferrari at every given opportunity the last 17 years. Not sure I can stand those people jumping the bandwagon now, lol, they are the absolute worst and will demand Leclerc to bow down to Lewis and backup Lewis bid for number 8.
    Oh, so Lewis deserves hate because his fans aren't a huge fan of Ferrari? Nice logic.

Cant wait for a black car with red trims in 2025
    I was just about to say the same thing. Will Lewis force Ferrari to paint his car black and then call them racist when they refuse to?

Ferrari needs a championship calibre car and Leclerc. Not a woke political activist who is washed up and will cause inter-team battles for #1 status.

Oh the irony if Ferrari give Lewis the car to beat Schumacher’s record.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~