Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton signs for Ferrari 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Imagine this....

Lewis Hamilton, strategically holding up and backing up Maxipad, to help Leclerc beat him in 2025..... passing the torch....

I think there's a lot of people that can get behind that story line....
    Holding up with reality here, we already witness that Lewis is slower to George.
    He will be slaughtered by Charles for sure.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Carlos won THE RACE for Ferrari last year ; he started Ferrari with a podium this year ! Is that slaughtering Charles @. Ferrari?? George is not forced to let Sr Lewis pass or lose your seat. Those 7WDCs were real . Charles slaughtering Max is what Ferrari fans need. That's true fan reality.
    Last edited by Brembo; 12th March 2024 at 06:02.

After 4 races in 2024, Lewis has scored the fewest points of ANY of his F1 season.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Carlos won THE RACE for Ferrari last year ; he started Ferrari with a podium this year ! Is that slaughtering Charles @. Ferrari?? George is not forced to let Sr Lewis pass or lose your seat. Those 7WDCs were real . Charles slaughtering Max is what Ferrari fans need. That's true fan reality.

For sure we need Charles.to win races and beat Max.

But he also needs a strong supporting cast and Lewis needs to up his game if he's going to be a better no2 than Carlos.

Lewis coming to Ferrari is upping his game big time ! Charles now needs to up his game to be a better #2 for Carlos. Had Carlos not missed a race he would be points along with a race win ahead of all but R Bull even without a supporting cast so far. Max has a car for sure; Lewis needs one. Let's hope Ferrari will be the car he needs.

I think Carlos is going to fade.
    I think Charles learns pretty quick and he'll benefit more from the upgrades.
    Once he gets on top of qualy, he'll be hounding Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I think Carlos is going to fade.
    I think Charles learns pretty quick and he'll benefit more from the upgrades.
    Once he gets on top of qualy, he'll be hounding Max.
    i think so too
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

It for sure would be the wrong time for Carlos to fade; he needs a job!! Lewis picked Charles for his Ferrari team mate knowing Carlos is to hot to handle! A quick operation and back in the car to win a race! Thats far from fading.

It for sure would be the wrong time for Carlos to fade; he needs a job!! Lewis picked Charles for his Ferrari team mate knowing Carlos is to hot to handle! A quick operation and back in the car to win a race! Thats far from fading.
    No way Lewis picked Charles. It was definitely Ferraris choice to keep their best driver.
    Ferrari would never agree to having 2 number 2 drivers in the team.

I know I know. I'm trolling. I'll try to stop but I'm having such a good time doing it.

No way Lewis picked Charles. It was definitely Ferraris choice to keep their best driver.

I know I know. I'm trolling. I'll try to stop but I'm having such a good time doing it.
    “I am confident that we will win not only the Constructors’ Championship, but also the Drivers’ Championship and that Charles Leclerc is in pole position” - John Elkann

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    “I am confident that we will win not only the Constructors’ Championship, but also the Drivers’ Championship and that Charles Leclerc is in pole position” - John Elkann
    People will eventually get it. Give them time.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    People will eventually get it. Give them time.
    Given enough time, what are we supposed to get?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    After 4 races in 2024, Lewis has scored the fewest points of ANY of his F1 season.
    hi I'm new!

Lewis has already semi-left Mercedes after they stabbed him in the back and gave him a crap car for 2 yrs now. in his mind he's already looking forward to driving ferrari and is only marking time this season he don't care how many points he gets this year for mercedes, they don't deserve any anyway. In 2025 you will see the real Lewis, empowered and leading ferrari to wins and title 8!!!!!!

No need to stop! Monegasque over Spain for sure. Wins ; points fan wise is not the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Always44 View Post
    hi I'm new!

Lewis has already semi-left Mercedes after they stabbed him in the back and gave him a crap car for 2 yrs now. in his mind he's already looking forward to driving ferrari and is only marking time this season he don't care how many points he gets this year for mercedes, they don't deserve any anyway. In 2025 you will see the real Lewis, empowered and leading ferrari to wins and title 8!!!!!!
    That same analogy can be said about Sainz yet Sainz is still fighting for every point.

Nice excuse.

That same analogy can be said about Sainz yet Sainz is still fighting for every point.

Nice excuse.
    Saints is looking for a job! Lewis is already set @ Ferrari.

hi I'm new!

Also, MercedesAMGF1 wouldn't agree to Lewis's terms of $100 million per year for 2 years and another $250 million for Lewis's Mission 44 project. Didn't MercedesAMGF1 give Lewis a winning car 7 years?

So Ferrari agreed to Lewis's terms. A mistake in my opinion.

Lewis is a diva and is currently washed up. Had been since the start of 2022.

Saints is looking for a job! Lewis is already set @ Ferrari.
    Exactly!!! You would expect the same fortitude from a 7x WDC title holder!!

I get more fight from Alonso on the track than I get out of a 7x WDC title holder.

This forum will for sure be an interesting place when the Lewis44 fan club arrives!

This forum will for sure be an interesting place when the Lewis44 fan club arrives!
    Let them come, I've had many debates with them before and don't mind debating with them again and again.

Also, MercedesAMGF1 wouldn't agree to Lewis's terms of $100 million per year for 2 years and another $250 million for Lewis's Mission 44 project. Didn't MercedesAMGF1 give Lewis a winning car 7 years?

So Ferrari agreed to Lewis's terms. A mistake in my opinion.

Lewis is a diva and is currently washed up. Had been since the start of 2022.
    Washed up? I think youll eat those words next year when Lewis really focuses and drives with the passion and skill he has in buckets! I don't blame him for not pushing 100% now, the car is bad and the team don't deserve his 100%. Mercedes will be lower midfield in 2025, they prolly will struggle to get out of Q1 LOL!!

Washed up? I think youll eat those words next year when Lewis really focuses and drives with the passion and skill he has in buckets! I don't blame him for not pushing 100% now, the car is bad and the team don't deserve his 100%. Mercedes will be lower midfield in 2025, they prolly will struggle to get out of Q1 LOL!!
    Russell beat Hamilton in 2022. Both were testing different setups in the same car for 2022.

Hamilton beat Russell in 2023.

Russell is beating Hamilton in 2024 currently in the points.

Yeah, I'd say Hamilton is washed up.

#Still-I-Rise #StillWeRise. #TeamLH #TheBlessedOne

Will be interesting to see how Hamilton fares against Leclerc.

Shouldn't really matter if the car is crap, any self respecting pro would give 100 percent regardless.
    If he doesn't want to perform for the team than at least for his pride and for his fans.
    Driving a donkey of a car at 100%, should make it easier when he has winning car to drive.

Some have already arrived it seems

hi I'm new!

Hello and welcome.
    As people know here all too well, Lewis has not been stabbed by noone, just like no driver has been stabbed by Ferrari all these years.
    Failure is part of the game and this is why success is ever so sweeter when it is achieved. Noone is entitled to it.

A professional gives his 110% till the last day he's employed. We 've all been there.
    What you say is ridiculous. Sorry, but it is. Especially for someone of his salary.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    A professional gives his 110% till the last day he's employed. We 've all been there.
    What you say is ridiculous. Sorry, but it is. Especially for someone of his salary.
    LOL for someone who does not believe any media then it's funny you take this post as the truth
    Forza Ferrari

Shouldn't really matter if the car is crap, any self respecting pro would give 100 percent regardless.
    If he doesn't want to perform for the team than at least for his pride and for his fans.
    Driving a donkey of a car at 100%, should make it easier when he has winning car to drive.
    Merc will probably be sharing less info and less focus on him, maybe they should be pro and give 100% also.....it's not like he has turned into Kimi
    Forza Ferrari

No driver has been stabbed by Ferrarii all these years! ! Rubens had a stab wound every race when alongside Schumy @ Ferrari. No one should be entitled is correct, just look at when Shummy went to Merc his home German team for 3 years and had to drive to win. He couldn't win a single race on his own in the 3 years there. Correct no one should be entitled, they have to drive to win. That's what Sainz is doing now 2024! Sainz teamed with Sr Lewis @ Ferrari would have stopped R Bull & Max and took them out of the wins. Too bad for us fans.
    Last edited by Brembo; 15th April 2024 at 11:28.