Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Hamilton signs for Ferrari 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    LOL for someone who does not believe any media then it's funny you take this post as the truth
    Not sure what you mean.
    I just gave my outlook as what my professionalism is. Maybe you misunderstood something.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Not sure what you mean.
    I just gave my outlook as what my professionalism is. Maybe you misunderstood something.
    You are happy to accept a forum members opinion as truth was the point.
    Forza Ferrari

Merc will probably be sharing less info and less focus on him, maybe they should be pro and give 100% also.....it's not like he has turned into Kimi
    Probably. But that's a bed of his own making. He should still give 100 %.... at least to not disparage us Ferrari fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Always44 View Post
    Washed up? I think youll eat those words next year when Lewis really focuses and drives with the passion and skill he has in buckets! I don't blame him for not pushing 100% now, the car is bad and the team don't deserve his 100%. Mercedes will be lower midfield in 2025, they prolly will struggle to get out of Q1 LOL!!
    oh, wow.....lewis fanBOYS already on board....god help us....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Probably. But that's a bed of his own making. He should still give 100 %.... at least to not disparage us Ferrari fans.
    As long as he gives 100% for Ferrari.
    Forza Ferrari

As long as he gives 100% for Ferrari.
    Ya. Let's hope Ferrari bought at least that.

I think even if Ham is not as quick as he was, he's no slouch and I don't think we'll have to worry about his motivation.

Ya. Let's hope Ferrari bought at least that.

I think even if Ham is not as quick as he was, he's no slouch and I don't think we'll have to worry about his motivation.
    i mean, i hope when he realizes he isn't as quick as Leclerc, he's happy with taking the occaissional win, and helping Ferrari in other ways, like Car development or just being hard to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    i mean, i hope when he realizes he isn't as quick as Leclerc, he's happy with taking the occaissional win, and helping Ferrari in other ways, like Car development or just being hard to pass.
    the problem with the car development aspect is his driving style isn't really much like Leclerc's

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    the problem with the car development aspect is his driving style isn't really much like Leclerc's
    well then, he's gonna have to change his driving style....Charles is the future, Ferrari is not gonna design a car for Lewis's liking when he's only there for 2 years tops
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Lewis has other priorities for Ferrari other than "designing" the car or adjusting to the car. These priorities are in NOT on track performance related.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Lewis' main priority is to win his 8th and maybe more WDC! And be lucky enough to do it with Ferrari!!!

You are happy to accept a forum members opinion as truth was the point.
    I am happy to debate (argue, call it what you will) on opinions or facts and either agree or disagree in a productive dialogue.
    Hope that clarifies it for you ;)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis has other priorities for Ferrari other than "designing" the car or adjusting to the car. These priorities are in NOT on track performance related.
    That.
    And whoever thinks otherwise, is delusional.

Guess I'm delusional.
    I expect Lewis to race and fulfill his contract as a driver for Ferrari and I think he's a competitive enough personality that he'll bring home some decent performances.
    He hasn't been beaten crazily by his highly rated team mate, Lewis has kept up for the most part. This year is a bit of an anomaly but I think he'll finish the year pretty close to GR in points.

The fact that he was able to sell Elkan on his off track hobbies shows he's also got a bit of business savvy. As long as it doesn't affect his driving and Ferrari at all.

Torpedo George, rated highly?
    Maybe when he first joined, I actually did like him back then.
    However. After he did join, not sure what happened to him. Sure, he got the one W for Merc for the new era but aside from that he displays nothing really great driver wise.

He's over average , for sure, but I'd put him to the same category to Norris, overhyped.

Torpedo George, rated highly?
    Maybe when he first joined, I actually did like him back then.
    However. After he did join, not sure what happened to him. Sure, he got the one W for Merc for the new era but aside from that he displays nothing really great driver wise.

He's over average , for sure, but I'd put him to the same category to Norris, overhyped.

Seems like he's pretty highly rated. He's the points leader of a major team so I imagine they rate him.
    McLaren just signed Norris to a long term contract so I guess the guys at McLaren rate him. Think they made a mistake and should have gone with a 1+1? Seems like he's driving pretty good this year.

I guess the only drivers you rate are Max and Charles? Maybe Alonso?

Seems like he's pretty highly rated. He's the points leader of a major team so I imagine they rate him.
    McLaren just signed Norris to a long term contract so I guess the guys at McLaren rate him. Think they made a mistake and should have gone with a 1+1? Seems like he's driving pretty good this year.

I guess the only drivers you rate are Max and Charles? Maybe Alonso?
    Since you ask, I rate Charles, Carlos, Alonso and even Lewis much higher than Lando who if I am right has a 20mn contract with zero victories in his career or George who I believe needs to get his driving style better.
    Between Lando and George, I rate George as better.

Other than that I do like Albon as well and I believe at a better team he would shine.

Q1 in the dry???

Elkann signed someone in his prime for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Q1 in the dry???

Elkann signed someone in his prime for sure
    Hamster alway has an excuse; he’s now saying that he tried a different set up for quali and it backfired on him…he’s over the hill sadly

And yet he qualied 2nd and finished 3rd in the sprint.
    So he must have some speed and race craft left.

Never thought I'd see this day when I'm defending Hamilton.

And yet he qualied 2nd and finished 3rd in the sprint.
    So he must have some speed and race craft left.

Never thought I'd see this day when I'm defending Hamilton.
    While I can give him that he is driving a PoS for a car , there is no excuse bout his performance. His co-pilot did reach Q3, surely he could too.

While I can give him that he is driving a PoS for a car , there is no excuse bout his performance. His co-pilot did reach Q3, surely he could too.
    Yep. Even Russel refuted Lewis's post race qualifying that he and Russell tried different setups. In essence, Lewis is lying and trying to come up with an excuse for his abhorrent performance in qualifying.

Alonso swears by age 45 before retiring; Lewis for sure will also be around till then. Ferrari needs to have a car and desire for him to get his#8 WDC so when he does retire it will be a glorified event for both him & Ferrari! If he's not already there Lewis will be the first billionaire driver to retire from F1.

I think Lewis best have that talk with toto regarding a early test with ferrari to understand what the car is all about so the car can get early develop put on it for next year.to me when they unveil the car and put it thru some runs at home that they best be all on the same page

Lewis complains every race about something on his car. He'll do the same with the Ferrari unless it's a race winning beast.
    As long as he brings home the points, let him whine.

Lewis complains every race about something on his car. He'll do the same with the Ferrari unless it's a race winning beast.
    As long as he brings home the points, let him whine.
    His team-mate, not so much. (complaining)

Also, his team-mate is beating Lewis in the points after 5 races in.

Think at the end they'll be pretty even.
    Like your signature says.....

Possibly, but I just don't see the ambition in Hamilton in a "mid-field car" like I see in Russell or Sainz (no seat at the moment for next year) or Alonso.

Given how this goes, I doubt it.

Sainz came up with the 2 only non R Bull wins so far. Lewis is on R&R till next year, I can only hope for something other than nothing for us fans as far as someone else winning a race besides R Bull. A few more with Sainz and throw in Alonso would be good.