Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Adrian Newey to Ferrari?

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Stick to your sour gapes or whatever you call it. Newey has left Red Bull F1 and will leave them completely after this year, and he will join Ferrari.

Not amount crying and moaning from you will ever gonna change the reality. So stop wasting forum pages and go cry somewhere else.
    .....I'm just reporting the facts as in reality. You're in a different world with your mindset.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    He's not leaving now as you said.
    I never said he was leaving now, said it was confirmed now he was leaving. Do keep up
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I never said he was leaving now, said it was confirmed now he was leaving. Do keep up
    "Confirmed he is leaving now" is what you stated. You can see how this can be misconstrued. I'm not in your head.

Will "focus" on hypercar for now, and then leaves in the first quarter of 2025 and then can start working immediately for Ferrari, without any gardening leave.

Another masterstroke from Fred.
    Probably part of the deal to get working at Ferrari quicker, finish the hypercar then you can go elsewhere. Be great if we get him in early 2025, he will already be having designs for 2026 regs.
    Forza Ferrari

"Confirmed he is leaving now" is what you stated. You can see how this can be misconstrued. I'm not in your head.
    Yeah it's confirmed he is leaving now, rather than rumours. Not sure why you found that a struggle.
    Forza Ferrari

.....I'm just reporting the facts as in reality. You're in a different world with your mindset.
    Nah, you're just crying because everyone here knows you're a Red Bull fan and do nothing but low effort trolling here.

Journos said Newey will leave Red Bull, you said nah and wasted several forum pages with your denial.

Journos also said he's coming to Ferrari, and you again wasted several forum pages with your denial.

And now Newey is indeed leaving Red Bull and he will join Ferrari, and all of your wishes of him remaining at Red Bull had gone to waste.

I'd say pack up and leave and join a Red Bull fan forum, if there is any, and cry there with your fellow Red Bull stans.

Probably part of the deal to get working at Ferrari quicker, finish the hypercar then you can go elsewhere. Be great if we get him in early 2025, he will already be having designs for 2026 regs.
    I think Ferrari will switch focus on 2026 completely from May next year, so him arriving in Q2 is actually quite convenient.

By August, the team will finalize the aero concept, plenty of time for someone like Newey to play his part and make his contribution. And then there is the entirety of 2026.

Ferrari always had capable people, they only needed a capable leader to guide them. And who's better to guide them than a maestro like Adrian Newey.

Nah, you're just crying because everyone here knows you're a Red Bull fan and do nothing but low effort trolling here.

Journos said Newey will leave Red Bull, you said nah and wasted several forum pages with your denial.

Journos also said he's coming to Ferrari, and you again wasted several forum pages with your denial.

And now Newey is indeed leaving Red Bull and he will join Ferrari, and all of your wishes of him remaining at Red Bull had gone to waste.

I'd say pack up and leave and join a Red Bull fan forum, if there is any, and cry there with your fellow Red Bull stans.

Max will probably be next to leave the sinking Red Bull ship.
    Forza Ferrari

Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 1st May 2024 at 12:16.

All goi to ferraring to plan a new ferrari dream team will be formed.just like the Ross brawn error.The red bull Dynasty will fall it happens to the best it happened to ferrari, mercedes and now Red bull f1 such a vicious cycle pleasure and then pain.

Soap opera tabloid Eddie guessing.....if he wants to take time out then he has that with 1 year gardening leave. No need to get his lawyers to negotiate an early end to that.
    Forza Ferrari

Soap opera tabloid Eddie guessing.....if he wants to take time out then he has that with 1 year gardening leave. No need to get his lawyers to negotiate an early end to that.
    Sure, Jensen Button said somewhat the same thing regarding Newey's gardening leave and when and IF Newey was to join Ferrari the effects of having an impact on Ferrari.

Sure, Jensen Button said somewhat the same thing regarding Newey's gardening leave and when and IF Newey was to join Ferrari the effects of having an impact on Ferrari.
    I note Red Bull's statement makes no mention of any gardening leave.
    Forza Ferrari

Already imagining Newey in red overalls, child in me can still dream

True. Currently he has a 1 year contract gardening leave.

So are you going to jump on the current bandwagon and say that:

1) It's a done deal, Newey is confirmed going to Ferrari?
    2) It's a done deal, Newey doesn't have to do his gardening leave?

Only thing comfirmed is he is leaving RB. But the normally right F1 press is saying he willl come to Ferrari and is negotiating early release from gardening leave. Red Bull said they dont really need him now so im sure they will be acceptable to him joining Ferrari quicker.

In reality it will be very hard to stop Newey designing a 2026 car even on gardening leave....
    Forza Ferrari

He is working his gardening leave effective immediately and with the supercar project.
    This is what is happening.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

There is more and more noise that right after the end of Miami GP , a formal announcement from Ferrari will be made
    that will confirm that Newey will be joining them.

I am curious if it will be confirmed and what this would done to a certain member of this forum.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Teams always negotiate to have gardening leaves shortened. Teams are allowed to work on 2026 cars starting in Jan 1, 2025. So getting him early will be crucial.

True. Currently he has a 1 year contract gardening leave.

So are you going to jump on the current bandwagon and say that:

1) It's a done deal, Newey is confirmed going to Ferrari?
    2) It's a done deal, Newey doesn't have to do his gardening leave?
    You are... different. The deal seems to be that he is leaving RB F1 now and only does the RB17 hypercar for them so can start working for some other team (Ferrari 99%) in 2025 as is being said. That's your 1 year gardening leave. Satisfied?

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You are... different. The deal seems to be that he is leaving RB F1 now and only does the RB17 hypercar for them so can start working for some other team (Ferrari 99%) in 2025 as is being said. That's your 1 year gardening leave. Satisfied?
    And you're late to the party. I stated everything you said earlier in the previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    There is more and more noise that right after the end of Miami GP , a formal announcement from Ferrari will be made
    that will confirm that Newey will be joining them.

I am curious if it will be confirmed and what this would done to a certain member of this forum.
    Just to get some clarification, this "noise" about confirmation that Newey will be joining Ferrari right after the end of the MiamiGP:

1) Is it the day after the MiamiGP?
    2) 2 days after the MiamiGP?
    3) a week after?
    4) a month after?
    5) 6 months after?

Just to get some clarification, this "noise" about confirmation that Newey will be joining Ferrari right after the end of the MiamiGP:

1) Is it the day after the MiamiGP?
    2) 2 days after the MiamiGP?
    3) a week after?
    4) a month after?
    5) 6 months after?
    why do you care?? u clearly ARE a red bull fan, so stop crying about it....go join some red bull forums, if there are such things....and for the love or GOD, leave us alone

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    why do you care?? u clearly ARE a red bull fan, so stop crying about it....go join some red bull forums, if there are such things....and for the love or GOD, leave us alone
    Because I wanna know. I'm just as curious as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I've already added that troll to ignore list. Recommend doing the same.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I've already added that troll to ignore list. Recommend doing the same.
    looks like i'm gonna have to do the same mate....just like i did with Brembo

Seems like he will be working on 2026 car, wherever he ends up

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Seems like he will be working on 2026 car, wherever he ends up
    perfect, just in time for the new REGULATIONS...hopefully he'll end up in our team
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.