Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Chinese Grand Prix - Practice, Sprint & Qualifying Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoodtimesF1 View Post
    You act like Charles would have passed Alonso with ease. The truth is that the only reason he was close was because Also were holding them behind. You still ignore the fact that Alonso ran Carlos of the road. What are you talking about masks slipping? You're just a fanboy not objectively looking at what is happening on track.You're the type that keeps quiete when Charles makes life hard for his team mate but starts foaming at the mouth when somebody does it back. Give me one good reason why Carlos should make life easy for Charles? They were only fighting each other for the points at that point.
    How did I ignore Alonso running Carlos off the road. I literally called.him a a-hole. But I don't really care about Alonso, I care about Ferrari and how teammates behave. I'm all for hard and fair but running your team mate off the road is neither of those things. I've gave Carlos loads of credit if you look through my post history but that type of behaviour is bang out of order with your team mate and I guarantee he doesn't do that if he isn't leaving at the end of the season. He's just out for himself now and that's what I mean by the mask slipping.

Stop replying to me now, we aren't going to see eye to eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviamata View Post
    Fortunately the front wing protect our suspension
    Yes, he got really lucky.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I would be happy if both our guys enter Q3
    Look like a dream team is coming

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post

Stop replying to me now, we aren't going to see eye to eye.
    Sounds a lot like "I'm going to have my say and you are not allowed to reply" for me. It's not how it works. You act like Carlos destroyed Charles's chance of a win here but that was not the case. This is 2 drivers in the heat of the moment. You say you give Carlos credit but also claim Carlos was doing a bad job until the incident.

If you were fair you would say that the move by Charles was a bit ambitious. He could have waited to do the move he eventually did instead of trying to overtake on the outside of a hairpin corner!
    Last edited by GoodtimesF1; 20th April 2024 at 08:06.

I'm holding my breath rn

Tommorow grid gonna be like RB 1-2 SF 3-4

Lewis Hamilton: "Just struggled - it is what it is. This morning, George and I had very similar cars but we are trying to experiment still and so I went one way by a long way and he went the other. Yeah, it didn't work - 18th is pretty bad. ***** happens."

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis Hamilton: "Just struggled - it is what it is. This morning, George and I had very similar cars but we are trying to experiment still and so I went one way by a long way and he went the other. Yeah, it didn't work - 18th is pretty bad. ***** happens."
    He has lost his speed so concentrate on race pace is his best bet rn , but i doubt W15 will allow him to keeping his tyre long enough

He has lost his speed so concentrate on race pace is his best bet rn , but i doubt W15 will allow him to keeping his tyre long enough
    He obviously doesn't know how to make the car go faster with HIS setup. His team-mate on the other hand does.

Tommorow grid gonna be like RB 1-2 SF 3-4
    Well SF-24 quali problem strike

Even slower than Q2

Well SF-24 quali problem strike
    it’s also cold right now which doesn’t suit us too.

S1 is killing us again

Both Macas beat us today

Tragic qualify !!!

Just don't have the one lap pace. Hopefully race pace is better. Looked okay in the sprint.

0.6s off pole , even with Imola upgrade i doubt we can fight with RB

So this is the track that shoud suit our car and McLaren should be bad here... ok. What is happening in F1? Our Sector 1 was horrible the whole weekend, probably the turn one. We need the upgrades yesterday. This waiting is not worth it at all.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

IF Max and Perez complete lap 1 tomorrow P1 and P2, barring no DNF's, no penalties, and no rain, then RedBull finishes the race P1 and P2.

This car is weird. Charles couldn't manage to match his S1 time in Q3, otherwise he would've been P3.

But the SF24 for whatever reason was struggling in turns 1-2-3. But was very good in S2 and S3 (Charles).

Need those upgrades asap. Race pace is good but we are losing out on pure performance to those who had brought upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    So this is the track that shoud suit our car and McLaren should be bad here... ok. What is happening in F1? Our Sector 1 was horrible the whole weekend, probably the turn one. We need the upgrades yesterday. This waiting is not worth it at all.
    Do you really think they just randomly decide "Imola", and that they're aren't supply and logistic reasons for the arrival date? No teams have brought big upgrade packages yet.

They'd be pretty stupid to half-ass such an important development and not be ready.

LEC post quali radio

"That‘s crazy. The slight wind change, we seem to have lost a bit. Anyway."

SF-23 problem resurgence

Im a bit tired of always somerhing happening and csnt have a stable performance on oyr car.
    Ive being reading all the time this year that we have a very solid car ,very stable thet works everywhere and doent affected by the conditions etc.
    And in reality it proved not to be that !!!!!!
    Now we are wauting for the upgrades thst supposedly it will give us quite a lot of performance.
    Will it happen?????
    Right now i strugle to believe it !!!!!

It's not all doom and gloom. P3-P4, P3-P7, P1-P2, P3-P4 and P4-P5 aren't bad results at all.

Ferrari will finish ahead of the Mclarens and Alonso tomorrow. But on pure performance we are losing out. That's why we need those upgrades.

Still not as embarassing as Liberty Media propping up the Chinese regime by returning to the place in spite of all the information available and everything that has happened since five years ago.

#WeRaceAsOne
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 20th April 2024 at 09:15.

AM protest against us lol

Realising the impossibility of the task of beating Red Bull for any championship... their car has no weaknesses (maybe Singapore and that was just once) and they always deliver. Everyone else, us included, has a car which can be great on some occasions, but it's highly dependent on the track layout or temperature or wind or tyres or a freaking moon position.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    It's not all doom and gloom. P3-P4, P3-P7, P1-P2, P3-P4 and P4-P5 aren't bad results at all.

Ferrari will finish ahead of the Mclarens and Alonso tomorrow. But on pure performance we are losing out. That's why we need those upgrades.
    It will be a great race tomorrow for the third position. I am expecting Leclerc to finish the race on the podium alongside Max and Checo.

If no one messes with his car Sainz will be on the podium. He needs a job .

AM protest against us lol
    It's not like the Strollmower will get an extra lap if it passes so not sure what their point is.