Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 193031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1908

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Thank you ! How do you say "No team orders " in Greek? " Aroutis needs to be told by me!

the simplest way is to say :
    Οχι οδηγίες απο την ομαδα witch is pronounced
    Ohi odigies apo tin omada.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So according to AMuS, there are talks between Ferrari and Haas, in regards to Haas doing the same as Alfa Romeo and give one seat to a FDA driver next year.

Pull Robert Shwartzman into Alfa in place of Gio, Mick To Haas In place of RG... that would do good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Thank you ! How do you say "No team orders " in Greek? " Aroutis needs to be told by me!
    In pure greek form,
    Η formula 1 πάντα είχε οδηγίες προς τους οδηγούς.
    Do a Google translate:p

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    In pure greek form,
    Η formula 1 πάντα είχε οδηγίες προς τους οδηγούς.
    Do a Google translate:p

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    So according to AMuS, there are talks between Ferrari and Haas, in regards to Haas doing the same as Alfa Romeo and give one seat to a FDA driver next year.

Pull Robert Shwartzman into Alfa in place of Gio, Mick To Haas In place of RG... that would do good.
    you mean kimi will be in for another year???

Not sure about the authenticity but rumor is that Ineos & some British investor are in talks of taking over Mercedes F1 team

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Not sure about the authenticity but rumor is that Ineos & some British investor are in talks of taking over Mercedes F1 team
    Yeah but toto dismissed those rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    you mean kimi will be in for another year???
    Yes, he’s doing good. He’s giving a challenge to ferrari.

Hopefully for every day that passes, the stalemate between Hammy and Daimler will become starker. Would be so hilarious if he priced himself out of a new contract like Dovizioso did with Ducati. With the 2020 car still being around, Mercedes would win the title also with Bottas or Russell next year anyway. So knowing that in addition to him making insane public statements causing bad PR for Daimer, he really should have no bargaining power.

With him and Toto gone, I might watch a full race again even if our car is a damn turtle.

Lewis is simply trying to cash in while he can.The value of f1 has gone out the door Damlier are having difficulty justifying his demands he needs to be careful.Mercedes have the car and many drivers can drive it to victory may be a chance Damlier may be willing to take.

Except that I don't think any team will be willing to pay 40-50 million for a driver these days. especially with such a talented group coming up from F2. Merc can put anyone in that car and still win... Perez, Hulk, Kimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Except that I don't think any team will be willing to pay 40-50 million for a driver these days. especially with such a talented group coming up from F2. Merc can put anyone in that car and still win... Perez, Hulk, Kimi.
    Yup...even crashjean, K mag and Maldonado would win a championship in that Merc

Cost capping f1 knee capped driver salaries throw in covid a predictable out come race day and the team has the power lewis will take a hair cut then again a shave job.This will be the outcome behind closed doors.

I expect a one-year cut-price deal and then Hammy to leave the team to take a sabbatical after next year. His mind seems to be elsewhere so he just wants his flawed records and then get out by the looks of it. If he was committed for the long term he wouldn't be a free agent by 17 September when he's got the only car that can win.

Lewis will go into the tee shirt and printing business that promotes his beliefs and he can really ramp up the black lives matter rant.His first tee shirt ALL LIVES MATTER.

Speaking of Lewis. Kimi posted this on his IG story last night and affirmed by love of him 10 fold. LOL

kimiig.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Speaking of Lewis. Kimi posted this on his IG story last night and affirmed by love of him 10 fold. LOL

kimiig.JPG
    LMAO I believe his wife runs his IG, but still hilarious! I don't think many people in F1 like or respect Hamilton...other than the Sky fanboy club obviously.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    LMAO I believe his wife runs his IG, but still hilarious! I don't think many people in F1 like or respect Hamilton...other than the Sky fanboy club obviously.
    Props to his wife then for not only being hot but having a savage sense of humor. I damn near spit my beer out when I saw it.

The FIA says that Racing Point (Aston Martin) will be able to use the 2020 Mercedes gearbox and suspension next year, without having to use development tokens for it. They clarified it again because there have been quite some disputes over it.

@AMus

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Lewis will go into the tee shirt and printing business that promotes his beliefs and he can really ramp up the black lives matter rant.His first tee shirt ALL LIVES MATTER.
    Brilliant!
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    The FIA says that Racing Point (Aston Martin) will be able to use the 2020 Mercedes gearbox and suspension next year, without having to use development tokens for it. They clarified it again because there have been quite some disputes over it.

@AMus
    That's ridiculous. No development tokens need because merc have already done the development for them. It's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    That's ridiculous. No development tokens need because merc have already done the development for them. It's a joke.
    I think it’s the same with McLaren. That is the power Merc has in the sport right now. Unbelievable.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

And in the meantime Ferrari accepted everything, because it is good for the sport, right?!

I think it’s the same with McLaren. That is the power Merc has in the sport right now. Unbelievable.
    It's incredible really, yet the likes of croft still say that Hass having a Ferrari engine is the equivalent of those teams having a carbon copy of the previous years merc.

I think McLaren will need to use their tokens because they are switching manufacturers. Unless something has changed, this was a topic of contention with McLaren because it gave RP and Alpha Tauri a free pass to upgrade their cars.

Horner is also saying that the Alpha Tauri 2021car will be a sister car to the Red Bull, so every team is becoming more interbred, but how come Ferrari are having to use tokens just to get an ICE that has enough power to pull the skin off a rice pudding? For the good of the sport we need the field to be closer together but all teams must be treated equally, no matter what Binotto has agreed.

Yeah we should make Alfa and Haas our sisters to, more data etc win win.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Horner is also saying that the Alpha Tauri 2021car will be a sister car to the Red Bull, so every team is becoming more interbred, but how come Ferrari are having to use tokens just to get an ICE that has enough power to pull the skin off a rice pudding? For the good of the sport we need the field to be closer together but all teams must be treated equally, no matter what Binotto has agreed.
    We could buy a Mercedes engine I suppose.....
    Forza Ferrari

So Mercedes are now creating an environment where near half the cars could basically be clone cars. Other large teams would have to react since if a team does this it would give them an advantage. We could have less unique cars as a result and indirectly F1 could look more like a spec series.
    Last edited by JPZ; 18th September 2020 at 20:20.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    So Mercedes are now creating an environment where near half the cars could basically be clone cars. Other large teams would have to react since if a team does this it would give them an advantage. We could have less unique cars as a result and indirectly F1 could look more like a spec series.
    FIA already set rules about that in order to prevent what Tracing Point did in 2020.