Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Ferrari News

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Most likely, which will totally ruin it...but that’s just my take on it
    i agree. i dont like the Mission Winnow logo
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    i agree. i dont like the Mission Winnow logo
    Unless we’re actually going to win both championships, then I could turn a blind eye to mission winnow logo...lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Anyone managed to find any photos from today's test ?????
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Unless we’re actually going to win both championships, then I could turn a blind eye to mission winnow logo...lol
    Not me. If we win both championships, I'd be drunk as hell screaming, DAMN, that's an ugly logo!!!

lol yes!
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    If true, a tad disappointing.
    If true and can be confirmed, build the car for Charles.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    If true.

You can't really blame him, he could be out of a seat in 2021 and a Redbull Honda looks a good car.
    But you can't trust Marko, either if the story is true or not, or if it is, to keep it secret.

Well, he did call to Toto when Rosberg ended his carrier. So why not.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Anyone managed to find any photos from today's test ?????
    Not much out there.

Charles completed 130 laps n the "mule" car with the 18 inch tires.

Here's a small vid of Charles at the Jerez race track today.

https://twitter.com/GiulyDuchessa/st...91462494281728
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 8th February 2020 at 17:43.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I can see Seb returning to RedBull after his contract ends with Ferrari.

I don't think he'll be #1 against Max according to RedBull IMO though.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Not much out there.

Charles completed 130 laps n the "mule" car with the 18 inch tires.

Here's a small vid of Charles at the Jerez race track today.

https://twitter.com/GiulyDuchessa/st...91462494281728
    Thanks!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Vettel is definitely in a tough spot in the drivers market. His only chance is to outperform LeClerc this season. If not, he will have shown that he is not the top tier driver that his 4 WDC would indicate. No competetive team will give him their #1 slot and no 2nd tier team can afford to pay the salary he would demand. And Vettel's ego will not let him take a #2 job, or take a pay cut. I am predicting now that LeClerc will beat Vettel head to head and Vettel will retire after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    Vettel is definitely in a tough spot in the drivers market. His only chance is to outperform LeClerc this season. If not, he will have shown that he is not the top tier driver that his 4 WDC would indicate. No competetive team will give him their #1 slot and no 2nd tier team can afford to pay the salary he would demand. And Vettel's ego will not let him take a #2 job, or take a pay cut. I am predicting now that LeClerc will beat Vettel head to head and Vettel will retire after this season.
    that is exactly my take on this....vettel will once again get spanked by his younger teammate and ferrari will show him the door at the end of the season

question is, WHO will take his spot.....Gio is deff not ready and NOT ferrari material.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

With regards to Gio, Seb was surely supposed to be ready more so than Charles for Ferrari. They gave Charles the chance in the #2 seat and he graduated to #1 with flying colors. So can fans now say Seb without his R Bull car was ,is, not Ferrari material? Where are all the points needed to beat Merc? We have a 4x WDC driving for Ferrari!!! Gio will gladly take the #2 spot and leave Charles to do all he can without team mate interference . R Bull gave Max the shot and Dan had to move on! Give Gio the chance and then decide if he's Ferrari material or not. How much worse can he do than Seb? And.... he won't be lookin for anywhere near $50 million ! All the work Gio did with Ferrari in the simulator and in engineering meetings was not a waste of time. Remember also Kimi his team mate; has a little more F-1 driving experience . Oh! And his Italian ain't that bad.
    Last edited by Brembo; 8th February 2020 at 20:46.

that is exactly my take on this....vettel will once again get spanked by his younger teammate and ferrari will show him the door at the end of the season

question is, WHO will take his spot.....Gio is deff not ready and NOT ferrari material.....
    And the Vettel hate continues.....
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    With regards to Gio, Seb was surely supposed to be ready more so than Charles for Ferrari. They gave Charles the chance in the #2 seat and he graduated to #1 with flying colors. So can fans now say Seb without his R Bull car was ,is, not Ferrari material? Where are all the points needed to beat Merc? We have a 4x WDC driving for Ferrari!!! Gio will gladly take the #2 spot and leave Charles to do all he can without team mate interference . R Bull gave Max the shot and Dan had to move on! Give Gio the chance and then decide if he's Ferrari material or not. How much worse can he do than Seb? And.... he won't be lookin for anywhere near $50 million ! All the work Gio did with Ferrari in the simulator and in engineering meetings was not a waste of time. Remember also Kimi his team mate; has a little more F-1 driving experience . Oh! And his Italian ain't that bad.
    I like your argument, Brembo, and would love to see GIO promoted for all the reasons you mention. However, without a decent showing in 2020, I don't believe that will happen, although I'd love to be proved wrong. I still support Seb but he also has to step up in 2020, of course!

Ferrari starts 2020 18-inch F1 runs as Pirelli's test plan revealed

It was the first of 25 days of dedicated running for next year's tyres, the testing of which will be shared across all 10 teams.

After fog delayed the start to the day, two-time grand prix winner Leclerc completed 130 laps at the wheel of a modified SF90 mule car.

Ferrari declined to allow the Italian tyre company to release any pictures of the car in action.

All teams have committed to building mule cars for the testing of the tyres. These will also be used at the post-season test in Abu Dhabi.

Teams will complete two days of dry running apiece, while F1's 'big three' outfits - Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull - will share five extra days of wet tyre running between them.

The schedule reflects the fact that most midfield teams have chosen to wait until the middle of the season before their 18-inch tests, in order to get through the busy opening half of 2019 without the distraction of preparing and running their mule cars.

Some teams have chosen to do their two days back-to-back, while others - notably Mercedes and Ferrari - have preferred to split their dry running across different venues at opposite ends of the season.

Ferrari is the only team to run an 18-inch test before the start of the season, and also has a wet day at its Fiorano test track pencilled in prior to the Australian Grand Prix.

Tests have been scheduled in the days after the Bahrain, Spanish, Austrian, British and Japanese Grands Prix, with the rest of the running focussed on Paul Ricard.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...-plan-revealed
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    I don’t hate him, dislike him is the more appropriate word

due to incompetence against a teammate that has only 2 years experience in F1 is more like it..

Face it, he was only good due to the rocketships Newey built him at red bull....at wheel to wheel racing he’s nowhere...ask mark Webber about turkey 2010 and he’ll tell you

Not to mention the money Ferrari would save if they got Gio or Richiardo instead,,,

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I like your argument, Brembo, and would love to see GIO promoted for all the reasons you mention. However, without a decent showing in 2020, I don't believe that will happen, although I'd love to be proved wrong. I still support Seb but he also has to step up in 2020, of course!
    The question will be, what is a decent showing for someone driving the Alfa? I think that if he closes the gap to Raikkonen, that would show a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    Exactly. It is Ferrari and not Charles forum.

The question will be, what is a decent showing for someone driving the Alfa? I think that if he closes the gap to Raikkonen, that would show a lot.
    Charles needed to get in that #2 seat @ Ferrari to show what he can do. I wish the same on Gio. An Alpha is not a Ferrari. Not only the cars ability but the drivers spirit knowing he's in a Ferrari !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    Exactly. It is Ferrari and not Charles forum.
    Yes, this is a Ferrari forum, not a Vettel forum. And Vettel has been VASTLY underperforming in his Ferrari - especially given his $50 million salary. So - on a Ferrari forum - you would expect that Vettel would be taking some heat, yes?

Yes, this is a Ferrari forum, not a Vettel forum. And Vettel has been VASTLY underperforming in his Ferrari - especially given his $50 million salary. So - on a Ferrari forum - you would expect that Vettel would be taking some heat, yes?
    Oh you didn't get the memo it seems! You should always ignore Vettel's countless mistakes and turn a blind eye on every time herr Vettel does his "Vettel-esque" spins or crashes!

True, but.....
    We should treat both drivers with respect. I don’t care which of our driver wins WDC, as long as they both bring home WCC
    I have what I think is a pretty good idea which driver will do that. We’ll see

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

True, but.....
    We should treat both drivers with respect. I don’t care which of our driver wins WDC, as long as they both bring home WCC
    exactly my point....but in order for us to snatch the WCC this year, we need Seb to smarten up and bring home points regularly....as i'm ALMOST certain Charles will do that....
    better yet, i hope we're gonna bag a LOT of 1-2's this year.....

Forza Ferrari

Yes, we need both drivers, so hopefully Seb can step up his game.

True, but.....
    Drivers are paid to do 1 thing; get the best results from the car. That is the only measure by which they earn respect (notice I said "EARN"). When Vettel does that, he will get my respect.

hopeful the newer Ferrari f1 "F1000" car are the fastest in the grid

Drivers are paid to do 1 thing; get the best results from the car. That is the only measure by which they earn respect (notice I said "EARN"). When Vettel does that, he will get my respect.
    I do agree with you!

But!!!.....and this is a big BUT!......We really are lacking brains on the pit wall, They hold a very important role and making sure their calls are SPOT ON! i'm getting peed off about this, we're laughing stock at the mo......and pit crew need to step up their game too!........Let that sink in..........and maybe, Just maybe our drivers could pull off better results.........
    Drive it like you stole it!