Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael Schumacher vs Lewis Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    We all know any issues at Mercedes are Bottas' fault.
    Merc is lucky to be stuck with Bottas as Sir Lewis' team mate . They have to hope he signs up for 2022 also. He has come up with 47 points so far this year adding to his already total 223 points. Throw in 9 wins. The main issue @ Merc with regards to Bottas at fault is their 7WDCs with him along side Sir Lewis' 7 WDCs. Replace him with who ??

A crash test dummy. Would be nearly as fast and more charismatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    A crash test dummy. Would be nearly as fast and more charismatic.
    Are you referring to the charismatic drivers presently @ Williams , Merc super engine and all can't score not even " 1 Point ? There not even as fast as Haas drivers. Which I hope Mick will do some points by year end. Bottas at least could have jumped out of his car and helped try to remove that tire gun!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I was simply stating your Senna "point". Not my fault if you're suffering from short term memory loss.

That last post wasn't even directed to you. But I guess you can't help yourself.

For a man who doesn't give a damn, you sure like to pock your head like a pipping tom.
    Well what can I do, when someone is obviously hating the way you do for reasons unknown, I cannot help myself, I have to have some fun :)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Are you referring to the charismatic drivers presently @ Williams , Merc super engine and all can't score not even " 1 Point ? There not even as fast as Haas drivers. Which I hope Mick will do some points by year end. Bottas at least could have jumped out of his car and helped try to remove that tire gun!
    Here's a puzzle for you.
    Williams and Aston Martin have same engine and yet Aston Martin is much faster.
    Apart from the drivers, what is different with the cars?

Hint.
    Cars need that "something" to encase (among other things) the engine.

Come on, I have faith in you :D
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Apart from the cars I would say that something is better drivers. Encase you haven't noticed ! A windy day is enough to ruin a Williams race. The same wind is with all the drivers and their cars. O K as far as the new team rookies I want to see Mick in the points.

Apart from the cars I would say that something is better drivers. Encase you haven't noticed ! A windy day is enough to ruin a Williams race. The same wind is with all the drivers and their cars. O K as far as the new team rookies I want to see Mick in the points.
    Stop posting when you're drunk, will you?
    Your English make little to no sense :P

Sygno'mi oti' einal elinka' gia me'na !

You're english just got worse. You into the hard stuff now?

You're english just got worse. You into the hard stuff now?
    Knowing Brembo, that's Greek Napolitano, I'm surprised anyone can keep up with his inebriated outbursts. Scusami Brembo!

A lot of the posts here are hard to accept without quick drink before hand. Especially giving up the 2021 season already. Ferrari's 2 poles are no big deal ?? A zero points driver 3 years in his ride is a better driver than Bottas ! Imola's crash between Bottas and Williams driver robbed Bottas of a great finish. His bad tire change pit stop is no excuse for a driver not still be a winner. Time for another quick one!
    Last edited by Brembo; 17th June 2021 at 07:35.

That's greekglish:p
    Συγνώμη,ότι είναι Ελληνικά για εμένα (you meant to say) , I think!

A lot of the posts here are hard to accept without quick drink before hand. Especially giving up the 2021 season already. Ferrari's 2 poles are no big deal ?? A zero points driver 3 years in his ride is a better driver than Bottas ! Imola's crash between Bottas and Williams driver robbed Bottas of a great finish. His bad tire change pit stop is no excuse for a driver not still be a winner. Time for another quick one!
    The fact that he was being passed by the guy in the William's while he was in a Merc just proves they should swap seats.

The fact that he was being passed by the guy in the William's while he was in a Merc just proves they should swap seats.
    Be nice to Brembo.
    He is trying to make people laugh.
    Even he knows that George will be great in INEOS Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Be nice to Brembo.
    He is trying to make people laugh.
    Even he knows that George will be great in INEOS Mercedes.
    Great for sure! Great for Max and even Charles . Williams may well become the sprint champs ! All the years Bottas has dragged Sir Lewis & Merc down. 1,148 points so far @ Merc. " It's the Car!" ! His first 3 yrs with Williams; 326 points!! 4yrs. tot. 547 points. Just look at how William's is ruling the zero points teams. A good laugh for sure. I can't wait for Mick to get points !
    Last edited by Brembo; 18th June 2021 at 07:41.

All the years Bottas has dragged Sir Lewis & Merc down
    Lewis is the one making the mistakes, Bottas has been the one underperforming on his own.
    Try to understand how it works.

In your mind, when Lewis is doing well, it's all Lewis
    When Lewis is not doing well it's the team, it's Bottas, it's someone else.

Actually, it's Lewis!

Just look at how William's is ruling the zero points teams
    Are you serious?
    Williams is a donkey of a car, and yet everyone is talking bout how George manages to push it thru Q2 where clearly it does not belong lol

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Are you serious?
    Williams is a donkey of a car, and yet everyone is talking bout how George manages to push it thru Q2 where clearly it does not belong lol
    The car gets the driver to Q2 . The driver gets the car to bring in the points come race time. That Williams car is always doing good in Quali. It's race time that the zeros come in. I agree with you as far as 98 wins 100 poles and 7 WDCs ; actually it's Sir Lewis. Meanwhile back at Ferrari there's hope for podiums !

You would never see Schuey dressed like a complete ****-clown - unlike Hamilton, who regularly looks an utter goon. The vile green-soled wellies are just the latest in a long catalogue of 'dressing like a Richard Head'..

No doubt about HAM's driving skills but, Schumacher versus Hamilton is man versus woke celebrity..
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    You would never see Schuey dressed like a complete ****-clown - unlike Hamilton, who regularly looks an utter goon. The vile green-soled wellies are just the latest in a long catalogue of 'dressing like a Richard Head'..

No doubt about HAM's driving skills but, Schumacher versus Hamilton is man versus woke celebrity..
    BRAVO!!! You nailed it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    BRAVO!!! You nailed it!!!!
    +1, and hasn't this argument gone on for long enough, even for Brembo.

Great memories!!

Okay, that explains a lot, I mean that drinking.