Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 132425262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1283

Thread: 2021 F1 news/rumours

I'd rather read Ferrari-related stuff on this forum but F1 doesn't end there for most of us, you only need to be selective in what you read if it doesn't float your boat. C'mon guys, this isn't a kindergarten. Thanks mainly to Greig, this forum exists, even though we don't always agree on some matters, so cool down everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I'd rather read Ferrari-related stuff on this forum but F1 doesn't end there for most of us, you only need to be selective in what you read if it doesn't float your boat. C'mon guys, this isn't a kindergarten. Thanks mainly to Greig, this forum exists, even though we don't always agree on some matters, so cool down everyone.
    Would you have a problem IF Redbull did an up-and-coming GP promo video in the UK and it was posted here in this forum??
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Meanwhile Austin Texas had 400,000 fans across the practice to race . The race alone had 140,000 fans! There's already talk of a Las Vegas track which would make it 3.
    People with weekend tickets were counted every time the entered the track. So they were counted 2 or 3 times. (its what thry do at Silverstone too makes more numbers)
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The purpose of promotional videos are to showcase the brand in a succinct manner. Red Bull is promoting their own brand, and the target audience is their fans. It does not fall into "news and rumors" category.

So this forum is not the place for posting Red Bull promo videos.
    Red Bull has fans? What are they fans of? It tastes like crap?

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Why can't we just focus on us though? For the first time in ages we seem to be heading in the right direction yet there seems to be more fractiousness among posters.
    Lots of threads and 99% are about Ferrari. It's not too far out there to have other F1 related news here, hence the News/Rumors thread. Doesn't bother me one bit. It's not like the poster is promoting Red Bull and dissing Ferrari and he hasn't over run the site with Red Bull propaganda. Time to settle down. This is a non-issue really.

Did anyone actually watch the video? It's promo for Red Bull Showrun and has nothing to do with Mexican GP. Unless GP is on 3rd of November, but last I checked it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    This sounds "LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship." raciist and it is your myopic narrative view. Fortunately, for us North Americans (as well as others), we gravitate towards a more open view when it comes to F1.

This PR video is paying tribute to the Mexican community. Do you speak for the Mexican people regarding said video??? I'm sure IF there were people from Mexico, they would have a say. Do you speak for the other videos from RedBull of said country or city with regards to F1??? I certainly don't and neither do you. Maybe those poeple of said country or city would not mind seeing a RedBull video of said country or city paying tribute to them......as I would'nt mind either.

Are you so obtuse about North Americans??? Are you so obtuse about RedBull paying tribute to said city or country??? I'm not.....and maybe you should'nt be either.
    More yada yada yada. Why don't you check your own post and watch the video. They are not promoting the Mexican GP, they're promoting the Red Bull brand. It's full of Red Bull mumbo jumbo and has nothing to do with the Mexican GP. No tyre info, no circuit info, no weather info....nothing. Just some Red Bull circus.

But I guess you really loved it and couldn't help yourself but post here. After all, you're one of those Ferrari "fans" who cheer Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari, thinks Max is the 'best eva' while consistently downplaying Charles's performance.

And again, Promo videos aren't news, they're advertisement and nothing else. Ferrari fan forum isn't place for such content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    Who knows. But they certainly do have some admirers here.

@SS454 thinks Red Bull is the "coolest team eva", because they did some promo shoots on Ice or something.
    @ jgonzalesm6 thinks Max and Red Bull are the "best thing eva".

And there are few.

Maybe they really like the taste of the Red Bull can. Which says a lot actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Really hard to believe that posting a video for an upcoming GP, regardless of who made it, really causes people so much grief. It's in the right thread so what's the issue? It's not been posted in a way that is inappropriate. It's not a mandatory read, so it's quite easy to not open it. Myself, I appreciate any type of news that people post and if I feel like reading it I will. With the scant amount of postings lately, I think the last thing we should do is discourage people from posting.
    +1

Keep posting Jg. Probably a lot more people on here appreciate it than don't.
    Thanks.....but I would rather here it from the horses mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    A few would disagree with that sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    I don't drink it but globally, the brand funds 2 F1 teams, RedBull Hanger 7 vintage aircraft, and the people and facilities it takes to run RedBull and all its assets. Billions of USD per year.

Lots of threads and 99% are about Ferrari. It's not too far out there to have other F1 related news here, hence the News/Rumors thread. Doesn't bother me one bit. It's not like the poster is promoting Red Bull and dissing Ferrari and he hasn't over run the site with Red Bull propaganda. Time to settle down. This is a non-issue really.
    agreed

More yada yada yada. Why don't you check your own post and watch the video. They are not promoting the Mexican GP, they're promoting the Red Bull brand. It's full of Red Bull mumbo jumbo and has nothing to do with the Mexican GP. No tyre info, no circuit info, no weather info....nothing. Just some Red Bull circus.

But I guess you really loved it and couldn't help yourself but post here. After all, you're one of those Ferrari "fans" who cheer Red Bull's overtake on Ferrari, thinks Max is the 'best eva' while consistently downplaying Charles's performance.

And again, Promo videos aren't news, they're advertisement and nothing else. Ferrari fan forum isn't place for such content.
    That's your opinion and your entitled to it. This is a promo vid from Redbull about the up-and-coming Mexican GP. Just like the promo vd in Dallas of the up-and-coming Austin GP. I believe I posted another video of RedBull in Italy as well. Others here might disgree with you.

Sorry, but this video is a promo for a Red Bull promo event, not Mexican GP

Quote Originally Posted by springfield View Post
    Did anyone actually watch the video? It's promo for Red Bull Showrun and has nothing to do with Mexican GP. Unless GP is on 3rd of November, but last I checked it's not.
    Sorry, but this video is a promo for a Red Bull promo event, not Mexican GP
    Then what is RedBull doing in Mexico then???? Did you see the date this video was posted???

Did you see the date they are promoting???????????
    Red Bull F1 team has a race weekend in Mexico and marketing team has an event using the local driver to promote the brand. I really don't see the F1 news/rumours part in a promo for a promo event.

Did you see the date they are promoting???????????
    Red Bull F1 team has a race weekend in Mexico and marketing team has an event using the local driver to promote the brand. I really don't see the F1 news/rumours part in a promo for a promo event.
    So the up-and-coming MexicanGP has no relevance then in the RedBull video??? Yes or No????

That's your opinion and your entitled to it. This is a promo vid from Redbull about the up-and-coming Mexican GP. Just like the promo vd in Dallas of the up-and-coming Austin GP. I believe I posted another video of RedBull in Italy as well. Others here might disgree with you.
    Promos aren't news, they are advertisement. This is a basic knowledge. No elements of that video could be regarded as news.

You're doing a great job at promoting Red Bull here, hopefully they're paying you.

What IF it was the Ferrari pit-crew in the video in Mexico???

What if it was the Mclaren pit crew in the video in Mexico???

What if it was the Mercedes pit crew in the video in Mexico???

Promos aren't news, they are advertisement. This is a basic knowledge. No elements of that video could be regarded as news.

You're doing a great job at promoting Red Bull here, hopefully they're paying you.
    I don't have to promote RedBull.....they do it themselves and are very good at it. I would however also promote Ferrari video's of the same caliber, unfortunately that is lacking.

Would you have a problem IF Redbull did an up-and-coming GP promo video in the UK and it was posted here in this forum??
    I wouldn't have a problem with it but Red Bull is not the team we use this forum to support, so it's a little irrelevant. If we want a short few facts/pictures about Mexico. I'm sure we'd get it from our own team, just not as a promo for another team! It doesn't matter to me where a promo video is made or by whom, I can always ignore it!

I wouldn't have a problem with it but Red Bull is not the team we use this forum to support, so it's a little irrelevant. If we want a short few facts/pictures about Mexico. I'm sure we'd get it from our own team, just not as a promo for another team! It doesn't matter to me where a promo video is made or by whom, I can always ignore it!
    Well said. I can respect that.

Red Bull is keeping Merc @ 7, hopefully that date with eight won't happen! I'm sure Ferrari fans here will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Red Bull is keeping Merc @ 7, hopefully that date with eight won't happen! I'm sure Ferrari fans here will agree.
    Amen Brembo. I believe some of us here don't want Lewis at 8 and we know Ferrari cannot do it this year. I'm rooting for Max to take it.

Hopefully Ferrari makes progress in the 2022 and fights with Mercedes and RedBull. We have the drivers.....just not the car.

TBH I never even watched the video before, did now and it has nothing to do with the Mexican GP, it's promoting a show run in Mexico with Checo.....so that kind of negates most of the points made...

As I already said where does it end? Hamilton's insta pics posted cause he posts from the country of the next GP and it counts as news? Why not the promo from every team?

Has to be a bit of common sense really, how relevant is a Red Bull promo video to a Ferrari forum....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    TBH I never even watched the video before, did now and it has nothing to do with the Mexican GP, it's promoting a show run in Mexico with Checo.....so that kind of negates most of the points made...

As I already said where does it end? Hamilton's insta pics posted cause he posts from the country of the next GP and it counts as news? Why not the promo from every team?

Has to be a bit of common sense really, how relevant is a Red Bull promo video to a Ferrari forum....
    There are alot of videos posted by other F1 teams but I don't post them. This RedBull video is in Mexico to promote the up-and-coming MexicanGP. Look at the date it was posted. I also posted promo vdeos from Dallas and Italy for the up-and-coming GP's.

What F this was a Ferrari pti crew in Mexico of the same caliber of vdeo??? Should that get posted then??

There are alot of videos posted by other F1 teams but I don't post them. This RedBull video is in Mexico to promote the up-and-coming MexicanGP. Look at the date it was posted. I also posted promo vdeos from Dallas and Italy for the up-and-coming GP's.

What F this was a Ferrari pti crew in Mexico of the same caleber of vdeo??? Should that get posted then??
    The video is not to promote the GP, the date posted means nothing, it is promoting a show run by Checo, did you even watch it?

I would say posting a Ferrari promo video on a Ferrari forum makes sense, posting a Red Bull advert for a show run not so much.
    Forza Ferrari

The video is not to promote the GP, the date posted means nothing, it is promoting a show run by Checo, did you even watch it?

I would say posting a Ferrari promo video on a Ferrari forum makes sense, posting a Red Bull advert for a show run not so much.
    Of course I watched it!!!!! Dd you even click on the redbull.com/showrun (in blue)??? I takes you to a page :Redbull Show Run CDMX 2021. Redbull will be in Mexico on Novermber 3rd 2021 before the MexicanGP the coming weekend.

Every team is already in Mexcio. I have pics to prove t.....oh wait....it does'nt involve Ferrari.

You did'nt answer my previous post #1101 so I will ask again:

Let me get this straight, if it's not from Ferrari or about Ferrari, then it should'nt ge posted??? Anything from RedBull, Mclaren, Mercedes, Alpine, etc. should NOT be posted related to F1???
    Last edited by jgonzalesm6; 30th October 2021 at 18:18.

Of course I watched it!!!!! Dd you even click on the redbull.com/showrun (in blue)??? I takes you to a page :Redbull Show Run CDMX 2021. Redbull will be in Mexico on Novermber 3rd 2021 before the MexicanGP the coming weekend.

Every team is already in Mexcio. I have pics to prove t.....oh wait....it does'nt involve Ferrari.

You did'nt answer my previous post #1101 so I will ask again:

Let me get this straight, if it's not from Ferrari or about Ferrari, then it should'nt ge posted??? Anything from RedBull, Mclaren, Mercedes, Alpine, etc. should NOT be posted related to F1???
    Ok, no you should know when to stop.
    This is a brand awareness event , aka a promotion event.
    It has ZERO to do with anything in relation to this site.

And to spell it out to you, it is a venue RBR makes in order to raise awareness in the local market in relation to Red Bull TAKING ADVANTAGE of the local GP.

Yay! so you're saying that because they actually do this, we should put this video in this thread.

Really? Is that news worthy? Do we or should we care?

Ok, so what exactly does it offer to this community then? What did we learn? What is the contribution?

Is this the video we've been arguing, one way or the other whether it belongs to this site?
    And someone even suggested this site in a sense is a dictatorship?

If only people had the experience of what dictatorship on forums really looks like ;)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

LMAO. North Americans and their ever present paranoia of dictatorship.

@Greig is not only a moderator, he's also the site administrator. Pretty sure most of the server cost comes out of his pocket. So you're not posting your "views" on a U.N sponsored forum, you're basically a freeloader complaining about arbitrary things.

Posting PR videos and dubbing them as "news" is quite hilarious. PR videos are for Red Bull's sponsors and fans. And Ferrari forum isn't place for those stuffs.
    You are trying to dictate what gets posted on this forum by saying if it isn't about Ferrari, it isn't welcome. So by your standards we can't have funny memes, technical posts of other teams, cool videos of Formula 1 cars doing exciting events. All of this is off limits unless they involve Ferrari. Anyone that brings this content for people to CHOOSE to watch or discuss gets scalded by you and or Greig. That's so extremely narrow minded and unnecessary to cause a stink about since people can choose to ignore it if they want.

Also your tasteless comment about people from North America is not only quite judgemental, but also shows that you seem to look down on North Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    You are trying to dictate what gets posted on this forum by saying if it isn't about Ferrari, it isn't welcome. So by your standards we can't have funny memes, technical posts of other teams, cool videos of Formula 1 cars doing exciting events. All of this is off limits unless they involve Ferrari. Anyone that brings this content for people to CHOOSE to watch or discuss gets scalded by you and or Greig. That's so extremely narrow minded and unnecessary to cause a stink about since people can choose to ignore it if they want.

Also your tasteless comment about people from North America is not only quite judgemental, but also shows that you seem to look down on North Americans.
    I am sure you and others are quite able to judge what is relevant to a Ferrari forum. Are you comparing a tech article on new rules etc to be the same as a Red Bull advert?

I have seen no scalding by anyone or anyone saying you can only post Ferrari stuff, you are just making that up to double down on your stance. There is loads of news, memes, videos posted on here that are not directly at Ferrari. The video was not newsworthy for a Ferrari forum quite simply.
    Forza Ferrari

There is loads of news, memes, videos posted on here that are not directly at Ferrari. The video was not newsworthy for a Ferrari forum quite simply.
    Then there's the problem. You have no "Enforcement of Rules in the F1 forum." that dictates what should be posted. It's more like, I'll (Greig) make this up as things go along or as I see fit.

That's fine. You want news about other team to include Ferrari, I'll post them. Would you have a problem with that???