Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516172853 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F1-75 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Will believe when if it actually happens. A lot was said about Ross Brawn, Rory Barne coming to Ferrari. Nothing materialised.
    Rory is with is us consultant for the designing team
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Rory is with is us consultant for the designing team
    I know. I think he was referring to all those magical things the RB was supposedly working, and never actually happen

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I know. I think he was referring to all those magical things the RB was supposedly working, and never actually happen
    Yup..

I say it again.
    I personally post sometimes several news/ rumors I read here and there . So everybody can have this information and can do whatever he wants with it. Others believe it Others not. A rumour is just that ,a rumour.
    Now a couple of sites came out with this information that is a "could be". BUT until its actually officially confirmed, its just a rumour!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

These "magical things" were often and still be coming from Franco Nugnes. Just have to ignore him. I'm always seeing stupids articles here and there, sometimes ones going the opposite way from what i say here, but nobody mention it and it's ok for me. I think the news i'm posting here have credibility, and when i give my opinion i try to do it with cautious even if i'm confident in.
    That i try to say is that it is not so easy to post news and opinion, there is passion in us and that's normal, we better have to be humble and not to blame mates if possible
    About Byrne, he still be a great talent, able yo beat Newey, not an easy thing. He helped DiResta on the 2017 car's desing, and it was good if i remember well

I say it again.
    I personally post sometimes several news/ rumors I read here and there . So everybody can have this information and can do whatever he wants with it. Others believe it Others not. A rumour is just that ,a rumour.
    Now a couple of sites came out with this information that is a "could be". BUT until its actually officially confirmed, its just a rumour!!!!
    True

Yup..
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...OR5PeAt1R.html
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Binotto says Todt coming to Ferrari is purely speculation and has said no talks have surfaced regarding Todt coming to Ferrari.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Binotto says Todt coming to Ferrari is purely speculation and has said no talks have surfaced regarding Todt coming to Ferrari.
    i reed it like this :
    Binotto said that the Jean Todt back to Ferrari are speculations for now. But he mention that it would be an honour to work with him again because he thinks there is still a lot to learn [from Jean]. So no denial of the rumors ��
    #SkyGermany #AbuDhabiGP
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

from it.motorsport :
    As part of the team principal press conference held today in Abu Dhabi, Mattia Binotto was asked for an opinion regarding a possible return to Maranello of Jean Todt, a hypothesis anticipated two days ago by Corriere della Sera.

The current president of the FIA ​​will end his term at the International Federation next week, but Todt does not seem willing to aim for a rest period.

“I have heard and read some speculations about it - commented Binotto - and I can say that at the moment they are only conjectures. On a personal level I worked with Jean Todt, he was my boss and I learned a lot from him. It was an honor to work with him and it would be an honor if there is a chance to do it again, I believe that both personally and as a team we still have a lot to learn from him. "

Binotto was flawless in answering without exaggerating, but in his words there is not even a sharp denial.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Horner: "When Ferrari turns up and smashes everyone in the first race, then we probably did."

Horner first sentence when asked if the title fight this year compromised potentially next year

#AbuDhabiGP
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Where is our new car???? ������

My fellow Tifoso!

Mattia Binotto radio message to Charles Leclerc: “We’re going to have fun next year!

URL: https://scuderiafans.com/mattia-bino...fun-next-year/

I really hope it is!

Mattia : “We've been working on 2022 for a long time. The team is giving their all and best. The commitment is enormous. It will be an important moment for us to understand our true value."

“ 2022 will be a big discontinuity, also for the drivers. You will have to learn a new driving style. Maybe those who were strong in F2 will have an advantage next year, but that remains to be seen."
    I don't think you can judge the first two or three races. Everybody will have to adapt, even the teams with the engineers and the setup."

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Where is our new car???? 😁😁😁
    Presumably in the CFD room..

Presumably in the CFD room..
    We want that beast right now 😁

This is it then..the end of an era and one to put behind us.

I have put a lot of expectation and personal hope on next season, it really is a big one. I've given Binotto the benefit of the doubt because I believe he deserved it (I know others didn't) but this next season is a huge one, we need to see the potential of next season's car right out the gate, i don't expect us to dominate that's just ridiculous but I do expect competitiveness in 2022 and challenging for wins and subsequently the championship, we have the drivers, we need the car.

Well, atleast someone is with us from the past. Hope his knowledge and wisdom translates into an aero competitive car that rivals the RB. I know Newey is still the king when it comes to aero but post 2014 has shown this era is more about engine than aero, taking Mercedes as an example in 2021.
    Last edited by 20000rpm; 13th December 2021 at 11:08.

Well, atleast someone is with us from the past. Hope his knowledge and wisdom translates into an aero competitive car that rivals the RB. I know Newey is still the king when it comes to aero but post 2014 has shown this era is more about engine than aero, taking Mercedes as an example in 2021.
    You need a number of things in this order 1) Engine 2) Aero 3) Suspension geometry 4) Pit crew and pit wall 5) Drivers 6) and alot of money....ALOT.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    You need a number of things in this order 1) Engine 2) Aero 3) Suspension geometry 4) Pit crew and pit wall 5) Drivers 6) and alot of money....ALOT.
    This is the great thing about F1. How to allocate your resources.

Budget Cap F1 means you need $145 million. Peanuts for the big teams, and attainable to the small teams.

You can have the best engine and the worst chassis and you get Williams.

You can have a good chassis with the worst engine and you get Ferrari 2020.

You can have the best aero with a average to decent engine, and you get Red Bull 2017-21.

With engine homologations, I would certainly take the best engine that locks that advantage for years.

I am atleast glad that they decided not to freeze the aero development unlike the engine, even though the development is restricted with the caps introduced. Plus a team's overall standing in the constructors determines the time spent on CFD.
    I wonder if they start making in-season rules to cut down aero development as well tire management.

Binotto: "We are constantly developing the car. We are still working on the aerodynamics, while the chassis is produced and the gearbox is being homologated for reliability. Crash tests are also well underway."

There are whispers that you are ahead of others....

Binotto: "First time hearing it. It's the first year in which there are no references as to what others are doing. And it's a very special case, because you start with a blank sheet of paper, so right now I am in the dark."

Binotto: "We look at ourselves. In my opinion the team is working well, but we know that the others are very strong. For our part we are putting in the maximum effort: we have given priority to 2022 because we know there is something to catch up on."

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...-test/6885266/

Love the colors!!!
    Attachment 7897
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Love the colors!!!
    Attachment 7897

Love the colors!!!
    Attachment 7897
    that is NOT the actual car.......OH, and it's got TOO much black.....makes me puke
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

still it's very nice

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    that is NOT the actual car.......OH, and it's got TOO much black.....makes me puke
    At least theri is no that fade to darker red and that hideous green MW logo

https://www.formu1a.uno/ferrari-2022...al-posteriore/

Ferrari 2022: will there be innovative solutions to the rear?

@GiulyDuchessa reports that in terms of engine, all the focus is on the internal combustion engine in Maranello this winter. On the test bench, the new ICE design has much more power, they are working on reliability.