Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: SF23 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I am feeling (even more) positive after reading tifosi1993’s post. Forza Ferrari!
    No more porposing!
    Please let all this work superfine, through all year!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Ok, that's your game, you know something about being pathetic, that's probably why you don't see it as disrespectful when you throw it at people
    I see here people who make fun of others, others who protect them and grotesquely abuse their authority
    I was warned, but I'm not one to accept this nonsense so you can play this stupid game without me
    Come on, be true to who you are and banish me now
    This is us all getting along

Grow up dude, if you don't want to come here and get along with others then nobody is forcing you.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    This is us all getting along

Grow up dude, if you don't want to come here and get along with others then nobody is forcing you.
    Don't pretend to not understand, the problem is you. I found some lovely people here but sadly we have to endure harassment from a troll and a lost sheriff. The question is not to grow, such a usual argument, but to know if i agree to share in such a context. My answer is no, I have better things to do than play with you and your troll. I warmly greet the sympathetic members of this forum and will leave it after having exchanged in private with some of those who are worth it
    Bye sheriff
    Last edited by Gilles; 19th February 2023 at 18:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    Don't pretend to not understand, the problem is you. I found some lovely people here but sadly we have to endure harassment from a troll and a lost sheriff. The question is not to grow, such a usual argument, but to know if i agree to share in such a context. My answer is no, I have better things to do than play with you and your troll. I warmly greet the sympathetic members of this forum and will leave it after having exchanged in private with some of those who are worth it
    Bye sheriff
    Forza Ferrari

It seems Ferrari is planning on using 4 engines this year and there may be some issues with the turbo charger:

https://www.formu1a.uno/ferrari-sf-2...rn-identified/
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    It seems Ferrari is planning on using 4 engines this year and there may be some issues with the turbo charger:

Not what we want to hear, and I hope the decisions to keep the sidepod area similar to last year, when other teams have headed in the direction of RB. will have been the right one. We shall see.

I would really like to see Seb take a shot at being the boss man and get ride of Fred ASAP. Who knows more than Seb about everything going on @ F-1 ?

Hmmm. Could be a problem. But I think we should wait a bit before jumping into conclusion. if on track performance verifies dyno test results, then we are in for a good season.

https://twitter.com/Graftechweb/stat...53761055141889

This is one of the best comparison image so far. The W14's FW looks wider but the central span zone of SF23's FW is larger.

This year's front tyres are 1.5kg heavier, more durable and designed to combat understeer. So more aero load at the front is beneficial, as it will make the car more pointy. Also, Ferrari used the low/mid DF rear wing during Fiorano shakedown. We hardly saw the low/medium DF rear wing last year. So this is yet another sign of improved aero efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Hmmm. Could be a problem. But I think we should wait a bit before jumping into conclusion. if on track performance verifies dyno test results, then we are in for a good season.
    if the engine is strong enough and has as much power as it had last year at the beginning of the year, or maybe even slightly MORE power....i think we should be OK to use a 4th engine as opposed to 3

even last year red bull used an extra engine....its not like they did the season with only 3 engines....

but as long as we not gonna use 5 or 6 engines I think we should still be OK having to use a FOURTH one.....we'll just have to take the penalty at a track where it's easier to pass and minimize damage limitation
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

It did not take long.... Wander who has asked?

https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/status/1628094737507819521?s=20
    Last edited by stefa; 21st February 2023 at 17:27.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It did not take long.... Wander who has asked?

https://twitter.com/FanaticsFerrari/status/1628094737507819521?s=20
    Most likely Toto Wolff... he seems to have nothing better to do with his time...

Most likely Toto Wolff... he seems to have nothing better to do with his time...
    Not suprised...the FIA will likely have a TD going against us issued by the end of the week. Toto is real scum.

When Merc brought in DAS, they were allowed to keep it for a year but banned it thereafter to make sure no one else benefited from it. Lets see if they do something similar should it be deemed a gray area.

Ferrari shouldn't have showed their hand at the launch imo.

Wait until our true engine potential is unleashed, Toto will have sensors slapped all over our car.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Not suprised...the FIA will likely have a TD going against us issued by the end of the week. Toto is real scum.

When Merc brought in DAS, they were allowed to keep it for a year but banned it thereafter to make sure no one else benefited from it. Lets see if they do something similar should it be deemed a gray area.

Ferrari shouldn't have showed their hand at the launch imo.

Wait until our true engine potential is unleashed, Toto will have sensors slapped all over our car.
    I have a feeling it would be either the McMerc/AMR/RBR could be the teams requesting clarifications, rather than Mercedes.

Scarbs now copy pasting posts from F1technical forum and twitting them as his "expert" opinions. But according to him, the SF23 looked rubbish and would be slower than both the RB and the MB.

What a tool.

Scarbs now copy pasting posts from F1technical forum and twitting them as his "expert" opinions. But according to him, the SF23 looked rubbish and would be slower than both the RB and the MB.

What a tool.
    Why would he make a claim like that without watching some of the testing first? Seems like a hard thing to predict when so much of the car is wrapped in tight packaging. It's easy to kick Ferrari when they're down I guess.

What a tool.
    Ya I saw that video. I don't get why he would say that. Apparently overhauling and improving a winning competitive car won't make it better, but adding sidepods to a car that wasn't competitive (Merc) will make it a world beater.

Would be nice if Ferrari dominates. I would like to see how many of these 'experts' admit they were wrong and know s..t about how Ferrari works.

What a tool.
    Man, have you noticed that they overly praise Lewis, Lando (who's severely overrated), and Russell?
    He and Windsor have taken such a drop in their stocks - they hardly ever criticize the Brits.

Corriere reports that Vasseur already made some changes at Ferrari.

Inaki Rueda will now be working in Maranello (remote garage), Ravin Jain will be present at the track, including more freedom in terms of decisions and more responsibilities.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

https://scuderiafans.com/ravin-jain-...remote-garage/

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Corriere reports that Vasseur already made some changes at Ferrari.

Inaki Rueda will now be working in Maranello (remote garage), Ravin Jain will be present at the track, including more freedom in terms of decisions and more responsibilities.

According to the team, that deformation was unintended.

According to the team, that deformation was unintended.
    Sky Germany reports that the Ferrari nose issue was a mounting error. One screw was not attached properly and created a small space inside the nose. So nothing serious at all

Quote Originally Posted by stasera View Post
    Sky Germany reports that the Ferrari nose issue was a mounting error. One screw was not attached properly and created a small space inside the nose. So nothing serious at all
    Generates so much extra downforce that it is impossible to pick the car off the track. Even standing still.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    Man, have you noticed that they overly praise Lewis, Lando (who's severely overrated), and Russell?
    He and Windsor have taken such a drop in their stocks - they hardly ever criticize the Brits.
    On YouTube every British channel claims merc is sandbagging as if Ferrari aren’t. Smh…

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    And @ Ferrari; fans included; are cheering and depending on Charles as the only driver on the team! Carlos is non existing as far as having anything to do with Ferrari's WCC ,WDC chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    And @ Ferrari; fans included; are cheering and depending on Charles as the only driver on the team! Carlos is non existing as far as having anything to do with Ferrari's WCC ,WDC chances.
    If we can’t challenge with Charles, we won’t have anything to do with any championship. So let’s see if Ferrari is capable to produce a car to win again.

Limited testing. Why would a team sandbag? Why waste the fuel?

"Oh, I know we are slow. Sandbagging. We don't want to go fast. If we do, Ferrari will add 1 second per lap instantly to catch us. Wouldn't want that. We are only interested in testing the windshield wipers".

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by brucewayne View Post
    If we can’t challenge with Charles, we won’t have anything to do with any championship. So let’s see if Ferrari is capable to produce a car to win again.
    Thanks for confirming what I said!: rotfl Ferrari has only one driver!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Thanks for confirming what I said!: rotfl Ferrari has only one driver!
    Not sure what your problem is. You can’t even acknowledge the most obvious thing. Do we want to have success or just participate? We want championships, no more participation trophies.

According to Vasseur, first updates are already planned for Jeddah.

https://www.motorsport-magazin.com/f...egen-red-bull/