Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Member Introduction Thread

Hello everybody here, greetings from Georgia!!!
    I`m posting this in very sad moment and keep praying for Bianchi. Hope he will get well soon!
    RIP De cesaris.

Quote Originally Posted by kornelius1982 View Post
    Hello everybody here, greetings from Georgia!!!
    I`m posting this in very sad moment and keep praying for Bianchi. Hope he will get well soon!
    RIP De cesaris.
    Welcome
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Welcome !

Hi Ferraristas!!

I have been following you guys since 2008 but never decided to post, dont ask me why, I dont even know myself!!
    Greetings from the UK

Quote Originally Posted by pelinjr View Post
    Hi Ferraristas!!

I have been following you guys since 2008 but never decided to post, dont ask me why, I dont even know myself!!
    Greetings from the UK
    Ha, did the same myself but not for as long as you!

Regardless, welcome to the forum & happy posting!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by pelinjr View Post
    Hi Ferraristas!!

Greetings from the UK
    Welcome at TSN!

FerrariSteve Guest
    Hi,

I'm Steve and live in the UK and have been following F1 for a few years now. I am a Vettel fan and now a Ferrari fan too!

Welcome to all Vettel fan newbies
    Forza Jules

Ciao e benvenuto ai nuovi membri

Hallo und willkommen auf neue Mitglieder
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I'm not a new member as you can see in my profile but I feel reborn now that the Scuderia has cut Fernando Alonso loose. I don't want to make any enemies, but I'm glad he's gone. I've been badly treated for stating this fact on other forums and I hope I will not be treated the same here. Afterall, nothing is more important than the Scuderia Ferrari and the future. So I want to raise a toast for Kimi and Sebastian, Sebastian and Kimi and for the Scuderia Ferrari. May God give them success because F1 needs it and the tifosi need it. But finally now that he is gone I can again wear the team colors proudly. I've been waiting for these days for 5 (five) years! I don't think anyone knows what this means to me. Even if the Scuderia will win nothing I will again be proud to wear the team colors (I wasn't proud these past five years). I also promise to start writing here on this forum again. Salute!

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I'm not a new member as you can see in my profile but I feel reborn now that the Scuderia has cut Fernando Alonso loose. I don't want to make any enemies, but I'm glad he's gone. I've been badly treated for stating this fact on other forums and I hope I will not be treated the same here. Afterall, nothing is more important than the Scuderia Ferrari and the future. So I want to raise a toast for Kimi and Sebastian, Sebastian and Kimi and for the Scuderia Ferrari. May God give them success because F1 needs it and the tifosi need it. But finally now that he is gone I can again wear the team colors proudly. I've been waiting for these days for 5 (five) years! I don't think anyone knows what this means to me. Even if the Scuderia will win nothing I will again be proud to wear the team colors (I wasn't proud these past five years). I also promise to start writing here on this forum again. Salute!

welcome back.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Hi. Its same with me vut with Vettel. I can't wait day when he leaves. I simply cannot start support driver who was m nightmare and was irritant with his finger. Enjoy on forum

I. Welcome (back)
    II. What was that fact that you've been treated bad because of?
    III. Woah woah. So raising a toast twice for Kimi and Seb each and just one for Scuderia Ferrari?
    IV. Welcome (back), again

Vettel fan here, time for me to join the stable. Looking forward to see Kimi and Seb get back into form next year.

Hi everyone new member here, I have always been a Ferrari F1 fan and I am pleased to find this forum dedicated for us fans.

kev68

Quote Originally Posted by kev68 View Post
    Hi everyone new member here, I have always been a Ferrari F1 fan and I am pleased to find this forum dedicated for us fans.

kev68
    Welcome at TSN

Hi Everyone, Do not worry if Ferrari do not build the fastest car. It is for those who keep stealing their secrets. And it is still the most reliable car on the grid. Rob
    Last edited by F612; 25th November 2014 at 12:55.

Hi everyone,

I am a fan of Kimi and Sebastian. The drivers have made me excited about Ferrari and I want to see the car improve so that they can win championships for the team and drivers. I like that they have Allison, I think his input will help. Hopefully our new team boss will help with the engine freeze negotiations, which so many teams need. Looking forward to enjoying a season with you all.

Wick

Quote Originally Posted by wickedf1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am a fan of Kimi and Sebastian. The drivers have made me excited about Ferrari and I want to see the car improve so that they can win championships for the team and drivers. I like that they have Allison, I think his input will help. Hopefully our new team boss will help with the engine freeze negotiations, which so many teams need. Looking forward to enjoying a season with you all.

Wick
    Welcome Wick

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Hi,

I'm Steve and live in the UK and have been following F1 for a few years now. I am a Vettel fan and now a Ferrari fan too!
    Welcome Steve

Im Posting already here for quite some time but i forgot to introduce my self here
    Im a Ferrari fan first of all but also fan of 3 drivers Alonso Micheal Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Sriharsha View Post
    Im Posting already here for quite some time but i forgot to introduce my self here
    Im a Ferrari fan first of all but also fan of 3 drivers Alonso Micheal Vettel
    Welcome Sriharsha

Welcome to all the new & not so new members, hope you all have a good time here!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Greetings from the Philippines!
    Forza Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by NenoX View Post
    Greetings from the Philippines!
    Forza Ferrari!
    Welcome at TSN

All new members, please accept my friendly welcome. Hopefully you can learn more from me in every aspect :xmasbiggrin:
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

Reading and posting here for a while but never introduced myself; huge Ferrari and Alonso fan, fan of the driver and person Kimi, fan of the person Vettel and hopefully he will make sure I will love him as a driver also

Motorcycle fan (sorry I drive a German :xmasbiggrin:)

Living in The Netherlands where the weather is really at the moment.

Well, thats al for now. Forza Ferrari, Forza Kimi and Forza Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    Reading and posting here for a while but never introduced myself; huge Ferrari and Alonso fan, fan of the driver and person Kimi, fan of the person Vettel and hopefully he will make sure I will love him as a driver also

Motorcycle fan (sorry I drive a German :xmasbiggrin:)

Living in The Netherlands where the weather is really at the moment.

Well, thats al for now. Forza Ferrari, Forza Kimi and Forza Vettel
    Welcome at TSN It's nice to welcome some Dutchies here

Thanks! Only a few Dutchies here?

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    Thanks! Only a few Dutchies here?
    I estimate around 10 or so that are active