Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Italian GP Monza: RACE

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFan View Post
    So, just to confirm.

You guys actually think vettel would beat hamilton, verstappen, alonso and Riccardo in todays ferrari??

WOW.

The problem is the driver, the car is fine.
    then what happened to kimi in the best car?
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The heck are you talking about. Vettel is our no.1 driver since the start of the season. Did you forget Ferrari gave Vettel the engine upgrade first?

Kimi's job is to beat Bottas and he is doing it just fine.
    Kimi's job is to make Seb's life as hard as possible
    If you watch the race you will see he did everything that the Mercs hoped he would.
    Compromised Seb at start
    Messed up both his sets of tires so much that he had non left at the end of each stint
    This race proved to me Kimi is over th hill.
    Time for some fresh blood
    "I really don't know what happened" - Lewis Hamilton (frequently)

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Absolutely, even a driver like Button can beat and outscore Hamilton, Vettel can easily do it.
    Wow.......

Gonna be a rough 3 years when for you when Vettel doesnt deliver any titles. Riccardo's already hammerred him in a slower car than this one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    Ferrari gave vettel the engine upgrade first because kimi was already in the 2nd engine since Spain failure, what are you talking about?
    He doesn't know what he is talking about.

The problem is the leadership of the team. There are rumors that they have agreed to give this year championship to MB. Sorry for the team that have worked so hard! That's the reason of strange behavior of our team leadership. If they want to win they would have given to Kimi the signal from the beginning. Do you believe that MB has not done that from the first race of championship, but now it looks more obvious.

Rocketships were the mercedes cars for the past 4 years, in 2016 for example they’ve won every race on the calendar except 1 where their 2 drivers collided with each other

lol i think the only driver that made it easy for seb today was leclerc, maybe extending his hand, since seb was strong on the keeping kimi another whole two years decision
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Some guys here think that and most of them are Vettel fans pretending to be Ferrari fan.

Easy to win titles in Newey EBD rocketships.
    Its madness.

I know what i saw in 2012.... Alonso in a go cart nearly beating vettel in a rocketship.

The results speak for themselves.

2012 McLaren was better than the RBR....

or pathetic Lewis fans pretending to be Ferrari fans, who just register on bad these days ....
    Vettle is a great driver.
    Yes he had great cars but he did what he had to and beat Alonso fair and square

Quote Originally Posted by prancing horse View Post
    He also beat Lewis by 100 points in a slower car. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Otakukim View Post
    Look at hamilton when in a sticky situation he backs off because he knows that damage or a dnf is bad for his chances. He thinks the long term.

No he is not. He has always been a hothead who takes dangerous risks and moves, just ask Massa. He just normally gets away with it and the Lewis Hamilton Show on Sky will never call him out on that.(and yes i know the Lewis Hamilton show follows where ever Brundle is, it is not just Sky)

Vettel is much craftier, but he does make too many mistakes

monza remains uncleansed, maybe singapore will be smarter from ferrari? unless they let ferrari race each other at the start like last year again in singapore

btw there is rain predicted close to the weekend of the race, lets see how it is sat n sunday

2012 McLaren was better than the RBR....

or pathetic Lewis fans pretending to be Ferrari fans, who just register on bad these days ....
    I guess the current Mercedes is also better than SF-71H.

And I didn't say you are a Vettel fan so don't know why are so upset. Maybe you are a pathetic Vettel fanboy who pretending to be Ferrari fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    so fake pit stops are allowed? I don't know anymore as the rules are constantly changed..
    Yup, i thought it was illegal

Just read what seb said and he confirmed Kimi compromised him by braking mid corner which then gave Hamilton run on the outside.
    So frustrating. Really really sad for all Ferrari fans when your drivers hand the victory at monza to your opponent

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    The problem is the leadership of the team. There are rumors that they have agreed to give this year championship to MB. Sorry for the team that have worked so hard! That's the reason of strange behavior of our team leadership. If they want to win they would have given to Kimi the signal from the beginning. Do you believe that MB has not done that from the first race of championship, but now it looks more obvious.
    really? why?

Quote Originally Posted by ManFromMilan View Post
    Yup, i thought it was illegal
    They had told Hamilton to do opposite to Kimi, so if Kimi had decided to carry on, Hamilton would’ve boxed. No fake stop then

Just read what seb said and he confirmed Kimi compromised him by braking mid corner which then gave Hamilton run on the outside.
    So frustrating. Really really sad for all Ferrari fans when your drivers hand the victory at monza to your opponent
    Lol i called it from the get go, kinda sucks to be right but aw well

He also beat Lewis by 100 points in a slower car. That was my point.
    It's already been explained to you that mclaren has numerous issues that year despite having a fast car, numerous operational issues that led to hamilton leaving the next season.

To say "100 points" without bringing up the correct context is silly,i remember that season and hamilton didnt lose 100 points on speed or mistakes.

What was the points tally and race wins between riccardo and vettel in the same season in the same car...... that's a far more accurate comparison.

Ferrari should have signed riccardo or verstappen.....givng vettel a 3 year mega millions deal was lunacy, hes had the fastest car this year and when it mattered, he couldn't deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    monza remains uncleansed, maybe singapore will be smarter from ferrari? unless they let ferrari race each other at the start like last year again in singapore

btw there is rain predicted close to the weekend of the race, lets see how it is sat n sunday
    I wonder where RBR will be in Singapore. Supposedly the track should suit their car, but then they said the same about Hungary.

It is pure business! FIA and everyone is at that. Our team still gains more than any other.

The 2012 McLaren was quicker than the RedBull that year but it was too unreliable you could argue that the Lotus was the quickest car that year but Kimi underperformed

really? why?
    Agreed. Our team needs someone who puts everyone in their place and let the whole world know who our team leader is.
    What is funny is the most successful period on our history is when we had a clear no.1 driver.

Vettel is a great driver when he is leading the race.

And I don't care what he did on those Newey rocsketships when he was driving for Red Bull. I care about his present form.

I want him to beat Hamilton.

Well, on to the next one. Not a very fruitful European campaign really

on a sunday Mercedes were faster than Ferrari today, smarter than ferrari too. better tyre management, great team work. team work made it easy for ham.

Lots to improve on for binotto and M.A second half of the season needs to be played smarter.

I wonder where RBR will be in Singapore. Supposedly the track should suit their car, but then they said the same about Hungary.
    Here RBR was 1.5 sec behind. Short track. I think that we do not have to worry about RBR this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Any comments from Seb?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I've lost WDC today?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    They had told Hamilton to do opposite to Kimi, so if Kimi had decided to carry on, Hamilton would’ve boxed. No fake stop then

I don't now if i caught a replay at some point, but i could swear it happened more than once??

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    on a sunday Mercedes were faster than Ferrari today, smarter than ferrari too. better tyre management, great team work. team work made it easy for ham.

Lots to improve on for binotto and M.A second half of the season needs to be played smarter.
    Mentions everything OTHER than the driver. Lol.

Why are people blaming the team, the team built a rocketship, the driver driving it isn't good enough.

Needed pole, outqualified by a 38 year old kimi.

Needed the race win, got outbreaked, panicked and tried fight his way out instead of being smart and backing out.