Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Italian GP 2020 : Practice and Qualifying

If we get a single point tomorrow it will feel like a win.
    Seb should try to start on hards go long than wait for safety car and pit for mediums.

Bottas: "I'm not sure how happy Red Bull is now with this engine change"

Helmut Marko is an idiot. Running his mouth about engine mode ban, and now his car is behind now only Mercedes, but Mclaren as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Toto Wolff also about the mid-season engine rule change: "The change led by some teams backfired."

They make us look so little!!!!!!
    The thing is that whatever bad thing they accuse us (like last year with the engine), its end up bad for us and the changes/directives hurt us a lot so they lt looks like they rightly call us cheaters.And when we try to do the same with them and "force" FIA to made changes to stop them,we see that nothing changes so again they laugh with us!!!!!
    This is so frustrating and it really hurts our image and our credibility as a team!!!!!
    Yup my point too

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    We should be so lucky!
    Hes not going to go.
    It's not just him, there are few out there, All joined this forum at the same time frame.

Hopefully the mods will take care of the rest when herr Vettel leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    This from Toto can be a bluff. I can possibly be the opposite and they decided to run the engine more aggressive for the race, we will see if they get any problems in the coming weeks.
    It’s just our wish. Nothing’s gonna change. Merc will continue to dominate till 2021.
    I didn’t see any team do such domination with huge lead everytime. FIA used to stop such domination like it did with Ferrari & RB. But this is going beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Yeah I am still but because od members as tifosi who just live in their world nd are thinking both ferrari cars are equal its just hard.

I already give up on this season 3 races ago. I accepted the fact that alfa Romeo is faster than us.

But the fact remains thats the worse season for Ferrari in at least 30 years.
    Dude. Last season started out by Ferrari announcing SV gets top priority over CL. And he did. Then what happened? CL did out perform him with the worse car, didnt he?
    Silently, like a shadow

This race is a goner for us. It will be a huge bonus if we even get points.
    How is the next track? we must fare better there no?
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    This race is a goner for us. It will be a huge bonus if we even get points.
    How is the next track? we must fare better there no?
    Mugello should be good for us I think. But we don’t have strong aero package either

Helmut Marko said to Sky Germany that Monza is not a representative track to evaluate the party mode ban.

Marko

Leclerc admits Ferrari's struggles "hurt even more" at Monza

Binotto at the start of this race : Spa is a one off for Ferrari. He doesn’t know what he’s saying. Does he listen to his drivers ?

Max will probably still finish P3.

Wt a start by Mick in F2 ... P7 to P2

Could we all remember the forum rules.

There is no need for name calling or insults aimed at other members.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mugello should be good for us I think. But we don’t have strong aero package either
    Our aero is pretty good as seen in Hungary. It is just that we are forced to run with incredibly low downforce setups everywhere to make up for the loss in power which severely undermines our chassis. The only other teams with better chassis are Merc and Pink Merc . The latter have no idea how to further develop their car because that car isn't built by them. This year's RedBull has one of it's worse chassis in recent years. We would have a tough competition with McLaren but I expect ourselves to prevail just because of a much superior driver lineup.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Our aero is pretty good as seen in Hungary. It is just that we are forced to run with incredibly low downforce setups everywhere to make up for the loss in power which severely undermines our chassis. The only other teams with better chassis are Merc and Pink Merc . The latter have no idea how to further develop their car because that car isn't built by them. This year's RedBull has one of it's worse chassis in recent years. We would have a tough competition with McLaren but I expect ourselves to prevail just because of a much superior driver lineup.
    I don’t think our aero is good. Barcelona, we got lapped.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I don’t think our aero is good. Barcelona, we got lapped.
    Didn't we run with very less downforce? We had a P4 in our hand before Leclerc's engine gave way. He had the pace to jump both Racing Points with the one stop strategy and our tyre advantage would have helped.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Didn't we run with very less downforce? We had a P4 in our hand before Leclerc's engine gave way. He had the pace to jump both Racing Points with the one stop strategy and our tyre advantage would have helped.
    Don’t think ..!! Actually I’m comparing it with Merc..!!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Bottas: "I'm not sure how happy Red Bull is now with this engine change"

Helmut Marko is an idiot. Running his mouth about engine mode ban, and now his car is behind now only Mercedes, but Mclaren as well.
    I'm not sure how happy Bottas is by being behind a Redbull car in the championship while driving a car which is a second faster.

Che sera sera nothing new.

If toto wolf is at the negotiating table with a real wolf the real wolf would leave.He is to smart and knows how to play the fia like a fiddle.Good luck to him and mercedes for the way they have demoralised all teams in f1.As a result week in week out for years has been totally predictable.You can't even place a decent bet on mercedes they are just that good and favourites week in week out.I expect nothing at all from ferrari for the rest of the season.che sera sera.

Formula 1 since the inception of the hybrid era has lost over 60% of its value.Bernie eccelstein could see the writing on the wall and cashed in his sinking ship unknown of the condition to liberty media.Now thats special Bernie baby.$$$$$$$

We've had to get used to this lack of performance in both ICE and aero so it's not going to solve anything blaming the drivers or even hoping that we would have got into Q3. We all know the score, the SF1000 is an embarrassment for Ferrari and Charles has said it's hard to drive with conviction, it's depressing and demoralising for the team, drivers and tifosi but I will continue to support our team even when its performance is as bad as we've seen at Spa and Monza. We don't need all the fighting on this thread over drivers and Binotto's position although it's understandable that our frustrations get the better of us. We may even scrape a point tomorrow.

One point will seem like a victory but i do not see the 1 point hope iam wrong and we score 2 points even better.i agree bickering and sledging is achieving nothing at all yes its a pressure cooker at the moment and I guess the steam is being released good days will come.But then all days are good when you are upright and breathing and can post on this forum amen.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    One point will seem like a victory but i do not see the 1 point hope iam wrong and we score 2 points even better.i agree bickering and sledging is achieving nothing at all yes its a pressure cooker at the moment and I guess the steam is being released good days will come.But then all days are good when you are upright and breathing and can post on this forum amen.
    Quite so, paolo, and amen to that!! Trouble is that it hurts when you're breathing Ferrari!

Anybody have Q2 sector times and speed traps?

I was looking at Leclerc onboard and he was slow through the corners especially at the first variante and at Roggia.

I guess that straight line speed compromise is killing the cornering ability of his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You are ridiculous. Good luck in being a retard who makes no sense. I always said that Vettel started to make mistakes after Germany 2018, but he was great before that and all that time he was way faster than Kimi. He sucks now for some reason, but so do you so.... I can see the picture very clearly. You are just a blinded hater and my time and time of all others here is way too precious to waste it on you anymore kid.
    Absolutely right. I've put him on ignore IGNORE mode. No point wasting time over mouthful unmannerly child!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    No point arguing over p13 and p17. A joke.

Red Bull confirmed Albon the second driver has the slower car as max. The same can be said for Seb he gets worse parts and mechanics dont even give a thing about him anymore. Its always like this when you play the second fidle. It happened to Massa and Kimi and many more.

Ferrari getting their karma for sacking Seb. In a way I love it.
    Vettel is getting exactly the same parts as Leclerc. Ferrari needs all the points they can get and has no reason at all to not treat Vettel equal.
    But hey, if you think otherwise, don't trust the team and like to see the position Ferrari is in now, this is thescuderia.net. You can always choose to switch to thevettel.net............
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Interesting Toto said Mercedes has been preparing for this TD before it even happened. It's clear they are getting information a long time before anything official from the FIA is issued. Same thing with DAS. Token systems and such.

Probably coming from Brawn.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Interesting Toto said Mercedes has been preparing for this TD before it even happened.
    Mercedes always has a plan b in place....just in case for situations like this (party mode ban).

Their FRIC system got banned in 2017 and within a month before Barcelona testing, they had a plan b in place and the car was running without the FRIC system.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Interesting Toto said Mercedes has been preparing for this TD before it even happened. It's clear they are getting information a long time before anything official from the FIA is issued. Same thing with DAS. Token systems and such.

Probably coming from Brawn.
    When did he say that? It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did have advanced notice though, they pretty much run the show anyway, hopefully merc get bored and move on to something else eventually.