Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151627 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    He would still find a way to troll Ferrari, "the toto troll", he might say, oh, they just managed the win, they could have gone much faster, like we said, they are about .5 faster than us in race trim!! Looooool
    ='( he made me believe we had a chance man...thats just wrong

Thats what im saying. He is trolling us every chance he gets. I call him the Toto "Trolling" Wolf or the "Toto Troll".
    He is just playing us like a harp and to a tune that he chooses and he even chooses how hard or soft to play.

Brundle reporting that Ferrari had to turn down their MGU-K yesterday.
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    We will win cause our race pace should be much better than Merc. At least thats what im hoping will happen, will be very dissapointed if not
    Vettel just said in driver parade Ferrari have faster race car than Merc. Ferrari believe it and so do I this tace is unusual so far in 2017 as I think you have to sacrfice 1 lap oace for good race pace here. Kimi is usually very good here. I think 2 atops for some, winder if Ferrari split strategy?

Thats what im saying. He is trolling us every chance he gets. I call him the Toto "Trolling" Wolf or the "Toto Troll".
    He is just playing us like a harp and to a tune that he chooses and he even chooses how hard or soft to play.
    Why do you worry what he says? All his words are aimed at his own team. Who really cares what he says.
    Forza Ferrari

wont they have it turned down thanks to Parc ferme for the race aswell?

Seb needs to be ahead Hamster, that would be like a win, leading WDC after this race. Not so much hope that Kimi is ahead Bottas at the end, so to lead WCC after this race is not realistic.

it really is disheartening when you actually believe we closed the gap, those Q2 times almost had me believing lol

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    it really is disheartening when you actually believe we closed the gap, those Q2 times almost had me believing lol
    Are you trolling us?
    Forza Ferrari

wont they have it turned down thanks to Parc ferme for the race aswell?
    It would be a software/setting thing, which isn't affected by Parc ferme. Having said that, it will likely be turned down for the race, also, for reliability... it is just less relevant as you're not always pushing at 100% during a race while you save fuel, tyres, etc

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Seb needs to be ahead Hamster, that would be like a win, leading WDC after this race. Not so much hope that Kimi is ahead Bottas at the end, so to lead WCC after this race is not realistic.
    Agreed, i think if we cant get the lead in the first lap, we wont catchem , one of them will play the slow train whilst the other cruises to the end

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    It would be a software/setting thing, which isn't affected by Parc ferme. Having said that, it will likely be turned down for the race, also, for reliability... it is just less relevant as you're not always pushing at 100% during a race while you save fuel, tyres, etc
    Thank you, i hope it affects us in a very minimal way, but lets say for overtaking... would Vet have a chance then to pass a magic button Merc? has anyone passed the Mercs wheel to wheel yet :O ...this year i mean

weren't we close? before the rear kick in Q3

I already mentioned this yesterday

I think Q2 is not so important, they are saving tires, just safe driving I think. Gap is big after 3 top teams.

they just said its much cooler than anyone thought, who does that help?

Lol Ferrari should play mind games, starting Q3 using the hardest tyre and act satisfied with whatever times

Lol Ferrari should play mind games, starting Q3 using the hardest tyre and act satisfied with whatever times
    They should have tried Kimi with softs in Q2, he should have made to Q3 easily, and leading race after when all gone to pit. Just thinking loud here.

They should have tried Kimi with softs in Q2, he should have made to Q3 easily, and leading race after when all gone to pit. Just thinking loud here.
    Kimi had to run ss to be sure of getting out of q1 after his initial s run. To try s run in q2 would not have been safe.

No no please share your thoughts its good that we can think out aloud. I honestly dont think current Kimi would beable to affect the leaders in anyway, give it 10 laps and expect to hear grumbling and complaints. I think Ferrari were genuinly shocked at Mercs pace. Seb's face after the session told the whole story

Any live streaming link

No no please share your thoughts its good that we can think out aloud. I honestly dont think current Kimi would beable to affect the leaders in anyway, give it 10 laps and expect to hear grumbling and complaints. I think Ferrari were genuinly shocked at Mercs pace. Seb's face after the session told the whole story
    Give it a rest please
    Forza Ferrari

Link please

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Give it a rest please
    uhhhh why do you have a problem with me? btw :|

@kimiBot the hero jgds needed

Why are they wearing pink?

2 stop race?

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    2 stop race?
    RB for sure, they always go with the aggressive race strategy