Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian GP - Race

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Not in the same league as the three top teams at the minute but if we don't do something pronto Macca could overtake us.
    I would like to add that I am a passionate Ferrari lover and would defend our team against all of the above and often do when in discussion with supporters of the teams you mentioned.
    But on a Ferrari website where we all love the team anyway I feel we can also air our views and fears.
    You are getting me in a wrong way. Everyone is entitled to share their opinions whether it’s good or bad here in this forum.
    As a ferrari fan, I always support my team it does mean in difficult times too. We faced a lot worse than this year’s car.
    Look at 2014? 2016? This year car is at least good at few tracks. Where we missed couple of wins marginally.
    Also we had couple of poles this year.
    It’s Mattia Binotto first year as a lead, give him space & time. I believe he will deliver.

Put seb in a red bull or mercedes and he will show you his ageless talent.Ferrari have failed there drivers it's as simple as that .The blame is firmly at the feet of Ferrari .For sure our drivers have made mistakes but the biggest one is Ferraris inability to produce a decent all round fi car.How many years now?TO MANY.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Put seb in a red bull or mercedes and he will show you his ageless talent.Ferrari have failed there drivers it's as simple as that .The blame is firmly at the feet of Ferrari .For sure our drivers have made mistakes but the biggest one is Ferraris inability to produce a decent all round fi car.How many years now?TO MANY.
    Straight to the point!
    Drivers making mistakes when car is not good and when they need to drive it above the limits to be able to compete with the best cars on the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Straight to the point!
    Drivers making mistakes when car is not good and when they need to drive it above the limits to be able to compete with the best cars on the grid.
    Just what I've been saying all season! The car is the issue here, not the drivers, it's not a prancing horse when it gets to a corner, it just tries to jump it! Hope you got home OK stefa and that you enjoyed the weekend, if not the result!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    You are getting me in a wrong way. Everyone is entitled to share their opinions whether it’s good or bad here in this forum.
    If I got you wrong apologies didn't mean to offend.
    As regards this years car no it's not the worst by a long chalk just one in a line of many.

Forza Jules

As a ferrari fan, I always support my team it does mean in difficult times too. We faced a lot worse than this year’s car.
    Look at 2014? 2016? This year car is at least good at few tracks. Where we missed couple of wins marginally.
    Also we had couple of poles this year.
    It’s Mattia Binotto first year as a lead, give him space & time. I believe he will deliver.

Ferrari was the best team last race. 3rd best car and the got P3&P4. Nicely done! Shame that the gap to Mercedes&RedBull was too much.

Great race from Seb as well, managed a long first stint nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    If I got you wrong apologies didn't mean to offend.
    As regards this years car no it's not the worst by a long chalk just one in a line of many.
    No problem ...!!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Just what I've been saying all season! The car is the issue here, not the drivers, it's not a prancing horse when it gets to a corner, it just tries to jump it! Hope you got home OK stefa and that you enjoyed the weekend, if not the result!
    Yeah, everything, except the result was great!

Unfortunately the SF90 is no prancing horse.I would say more like a show jumper at the moment very moody very tempremental and totally unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Not going to happen. This year we cant introduce a single good upgrade and you are talking about B-spec !!!!!?????!!!!!
    Whatever it takes. If they don’t do drastic change to the car then we will see the same result.(or worse mclaren might even catch us on those high DF tracks). Ferrari owes its drivers and fans a competitive car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by denskits View Post
    Whatever it takes. If they don’t do drastic change to the car then we will see the same result.(or worse mclaren might even catch us on those high DF tracks). Ferrari owes its drivers and fans a competitive car!

i'm afraid that ain't gonna happen this year....i'm sure they know/realized they built a DUD for this year and are fully ON concetrating at working on next years car, the more development you have for 2020 car the better
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i'm afraid that ain't gonna happen this year....i'm sure they know/realized they built a DUD for this year and are fully ON concetrating at working on next years car, the more development you have for 2020 car the better
    Seems like they've mostly abandoned development of the current car.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Seems like they've mostly abandoned development of the current car.
    which is the right thing to do IMHO.....the whole concept of the aero on this car has been designed to be fast in straight line speed being the aero efficient it is....and they thoght that by making lots of time in the straights will outweigh the corner speeds.....well guess what, the merc and red bull have proved them otherwise and you DO NEED lots of more dowforce to be quick in the corners at the expense of less straight line speed....

so now its' hard for ferrari to approach the merc and red bull filoshophy as it would mean redisigning the car from the ground up.....that can't be done half way through the s3eason....so my money is that they will and already are working on next years car knowing that they went in the wrong direction with its car for 2019
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Seb got his mess of a car to come in 3rd. ! All the tech. probs. aside, not bad. Any cars behind him should think about 2021.

I am afraid I will be watching a massacre in SG GP. Of all the tracks that less suit the car.....zzzzzz

I don’t know how did you call this year’s car a DUD?
    We could have won 4 races. You can simply call it as ferrari built a car for specific tracks only.
    Or with current FW ferrari thought they can get enough DF without compromising the Top Speed.
    It gone wrong.
    That’s why you see Australia, Monaco, Barcelona, Hungary high DF tracks ferrari are nowhere.
    On rest of the tracks they are close or even ahead.

I am afraid I will be watching a massacre in SG GP. Of all the tracks that less suit the car.....zzzzzz

yup, the ferrari will prolly get lapped for sure by red bull and merc in singapore

what about Spa guys? how much of a difference can our engine make?

yup, the ferrari will prolly get lapped for sure by red bull and merc in singapore
    No...!! Ferrari will take podium finish in Singapore GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post

RB will come with New engine spec expected +25HP.
    Don’t know abt mercs.
    Ferrari no need to introduce another spec, they are already faster in straights.

We should be ok at Spa and Monza. In Singapore we might get lapped.

RB will come with New engine spec expected +25HP.
    Don’t know abt mercs.
    Ferrari no need to introduce another spec, they are already faster in straights.
    Unfortunately, tracks do have curves. If this is drag racing, we'll be good!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Unfortunately, tracks do have curves. If this is drag racing, we'll be good!
    It is, last year we saw vettel getting passed on Ham

The only race Ferrari has a very strong chance to win in second half is Monza. Ferrari's straightline speed combined with tow from either driver to each other should in theory demolish Mercedes and Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    The only race Ferrari has a very strong chance to win in second half is Monza. Ferrari's straightline speed combined with tow from either driver to each other should in theory demolish Mercedes and Red Bull.
    In theory everything is possible... Let's wait and see about demolishing... That was also plan last year, and it did not went well....

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    In theory you're right, but our Monza record is pretty poor especially in front of the tifosi, so if we fail again, there will be a riot. Expecting too much is dangerous!!

it's true, Ferrari have not won Monza since 2010

it's true, Ferrari have not won Monza since 2010
    Sadly, it is!

U going to SG GP? me too.... its a waste of money, I'll just watch concert GWEN STEFANI then Sunday RED HOT