Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2019 Brazilian GP - Build up - Practice - Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Funny I was wondering the same... just put all attention on ferrari while they break the rules. Maybe they should be investigated like you said.
    Yes I just cannot understand redbull slowly just manages to overtake both Ferrari and Merc in a span of two raceweekends. F1 technical fan boys are having a field day mocking ferrari. I really hope leclerc blitzes past everyone and vettel overtakes ver and manages the pace from the front. Need a win here to shut the bandwagon up.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Yes I just cannot understand redbull slowly just manages to overtake both Ferrari and Merc in a span of two raceweekends. F1 technical fan boys are having a field day mocking ferrari. I really hope leclerc blitzes past everyone and vettel overtakes ver and manages the pace from the front. Need a win here to shut the bandwagon up.
    Nothing can’t be done. Ferrari gave the chance to talk. Thought this weekend they will shut nonsense talk by showing 1-2 quali. Instead it gave more chance to point towards us. That too mad max pole position. Who said Ferrari is cheating. Can’t get worse than this.

I think Lec could have taken pole position with that brand new PU spec3 at full power. May be he didn’t set a clean lap

Wow ! Max at his maximum, on pole! And Lewis splits our Ferrari's. Meanwhile Seb has the car and the experience to get ahead of the crash king rookie. Charles on the podium will be great. This should be a great race to watch start to end. A good chance here for Seb to prove he's worth $50 million !

RB and Merc don't cheat, they just 'push the envelope' with brilliant engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Wow ! Max at his maximum, on pole! And Lewis splits our Ferrari's. Meanwhile Seb has the car and the experience to get ahead of the crash king rookie. Charles on the podium will be great. This should be a great race to watch start to end. A good chance here for Seb to prove he's worth $50 million !
    Max with 7 career wins & 2 poles proved a lot in 5years of F1 with a top team car

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    RB and Merc don't cheat, they just 'push the envelope' with brilliant engineering
    Yeah flexi wing, fric suspension, fuel load getting disqualified from quali. RB philosophies

RB's pace in both Mexico and Brazil could be to do with the higher altitudes and their efficient hybrid system, according to something I've read, and we all know that RB's chassis is the best on the tighter circuits, Max also loves Interlagos so it didn't surprise me that he got pole. I worry for Charles starting P14 but he's on the mediums so he just needs to be careful to get through the first laps unscathed and see where it takes him. His aggression in Monaco didn't work out well. Seb just has to go for it. Forza ragazzi!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Max with 7 career wins & 2 poles proved a lot in 5years of F1 with a top team car
    All that in 5yrs. is for sure a sign of a future top F-1 driver. He's already recognized as such. A good example of how it is now @ F-1 , Ferrari has Seb with 4 WDCs with the enemy and 100 yrs. experience compared to 5yrs. And he can't get himself arrested win or pole wise. Honda for sure in 1 yr. is coming along as a top team car , but no true Ferrari fan will consider them already equal to Ferrari. Max is in a almost top car, not yet with Merc and Ferrari. So lets say Lewis wins with "the car !" And Honda wins with "Max the driver! "

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    All that in 5yrs. is for sure a sign of a future top F-1 driver. He's already recognized as such. A good example of how it is now @ F-1 , Ferrari has Seb with 4 WDCs with the enemy and 100 yrs. experience compared to 5yrs. And he can't get himself arrested win or pole wise. Honda for sure in 1 yr. is coming along as a top team car , but no true Ferrari fan will consider them already equal to Ferrari. Max is in a almost top car, not yet with Merc and Ferrari. So lets say Lewis wins with "the car !" And Honda wins with "Max the driver! "
    What an under statement from you
    Two different points in one post, should be possible for you only I think so. You rubenized yourself.

Max needs a top car then only he’s top driver ???
    The so called top driver max is nowhere to rookie driver Lec who’s in his 2nd year (7 poles in single season) not with a top car yet.

About 100yrs exp, even with 100yrs exp vettel didn’t degrade any other team even while he’s dominating it. But your so called king of F1 made lot of degrading statements on Lewis/mercs & Vettel/ferrari.
    May be he learned it from Father Jos ..
    Father & Mr H to the rescue

This race has been won numerous times by a driver starting P2 or lower.
    Seb can do this.

Ferrari's advantage lies on straight line, but with high altitude tracks like Mexico and Brazil, that advantage is eroded. Should be an easy podium for Verstappen and 2 Mercedes drivers.

I think Lec could have taken pole position with that brand new PU spec3 at full power. May be he didn’t set a clean lap
    Both our drivers did a mistake, Charles said he lost a pole because of his mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Ferrari's advantage lies on straight line, but with high altitude tracks like Mexico and Brazil, that advantage is eroded. Should be an easy podium for Verstappen and 2 Mercedes drivers.
    I think we are going to see something beautiful today, Seb wins and Charles overtakes both Mercs and takes last podium place.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I think we are going to see something beautiful today, Seb wins and Charles overtakes both Mercs and takes last podium place.
    Charles if he manages to be top 7 by the end of lap 2 he has a shot at the podium even win if the weather changes. Seb must get verstappen at the start. P2 isn't too bad of a place to start here. He did win from P2 a few years ago

Great post ! I can't wait to see Charles in action fighting for a podium or better. He has nothing to lose by driving super aggressively.

Both our drivers did a mistake, Charles said he lost a pole because of his mistake.
    +1

Neither of them were able to extract maximum out of the car. Leclerc on his first run did a poor final sector (16.0). His time in sector 1 and 2: 17.4 and 34.2. On his second run he did purple sector 1 (17.4) and sector 3 (15.8), but his sector 2 was poor (34.5).
    Vettel on his first Q3 run, was fast in sector 1 and 3, but he lost 2 tenths to Max in sector 2. On his 2nd run he also did 34.5 in sector 2, like Leclerc.

fun fact: Michael won here 4 times, never from pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    fun fact: Michael won here 4 times, never from pole.
    His skill is totally different. None can match him. He’s a legend.

Any chance of Rain?

What an under statement from you
    Two different points in one post, should be possible for you only I think so. You rubenized yourself.

Max needs a top car then only he’s top driver ???
    The so called top driver max is nowhere to rookie driver Lec who’s in his 2nd year (7 poles in single season) not with a top car yet.

About 100yrs exp, even with 100yrs exp vettel didn’t degrade any other team even while he’s dominating it. But your so called king of F1 made lot of degrading statements on Lewis/mercs & Vettel/ferrari.
    May be he learned it from Father Jos ..
    Father & Mr H to the rescue
    I guess Max's old man came to the rescue in Brasil! Pole and win. And the future GOAT couldn't catch him. At least Max didn't run around and on the podium with his finger up in every ones face. It was great seeing Rubens doing the interviews ! And no one was telling him to move over and let anyone pass!