Thread: Who Designs Ferrari F1 Pit Garages ?

Who Designs Ferrari F1 Pit Garages ?

Hi , I'm a 3d modeler trying to find the best source of information on the Ferrari F1 garages.
    I can't seem to find which company makes them, or the tool units they use.
    Can anyone supply links or information ? I've looked through the list of sponsors and suppliers but can't find any info.

thanks.

I'd guess it's their in-house media department. I recall reading that they also spun off a company that
    handles marketing their trademark(s) some years ago so maybe designs are farmed out to that outfit?

Hmm sorry I forgot I'd posted here, I've made some progress on the 2011 garage, but I can't find good examples of the walls behind the drivers.
    Does anyone know where these originate ? They seem to vary from race to race.
    Any info would be helpful thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ramedia2k12 View Post
    Hmm sorry I forgot I'd posted here, I've made some progress on the 2011 garage, but I can't find good examples of the walls behind the drivers.
    Does anyone know where these originate ? They seem to vary from race to race.
    Any info would be helpful thanks.
    Have you tried emailing Ferrari?

One thing about a Ferrari, it’s able to make a fast turn, and apparently that applies to the Italian automaker itself, which has delivered a surprise today, announcing that its newest supercar will be named the Ferrari F12, rather than the 620 as widely reported.
    -----------------------------
    2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS