Thread: 2018 please lets make this a nice place to come again.

2018 please lets make this a nice place to come again.

Hello everyone.

Im putting this out there for everyone to read, take note and understand. I havent watched the first practice sessions from today, yet, as had 12hr shift. But, looking on here during breaks. All can say it, wow not again. Some people, you know who they are you know who you are, same old negative posts. Heavens sake, we only started and theres doom and gloom. Its, hate to say it, really embarrassing. This site has gone down hill over past couple years. I enjoy this site, but the days of debate topics have gone. If someone posts they believe Ferrari will do well, they get gunned down. Sorry, but that is just supporting.

I will be very tempted to suspend people for constantly negative posts. Sorry, but hey alot of people like this site, like talking Ferrari, making friends, a family, community. Not being slammed for showing support.

Lets make this the Ferrari supporting site it used to be and can be again.

My love of F1 has diminished, yes, as some will know its endurance and Gt racing is where my love is now. But, Ferrari is still in F1, so will watch and support. And look forward to doing so on here too.

Please read, and take in the below comments. For the sake of this forum, lets all come together.

*Avoid personal flaming attacks. If you don't agree with what someone posted, debate their post... not the person that posted it. Baiting of other members is also not welcome on the forums, if your baiting then it will also be considered as flaming.

*Keep in mind that this website and it's forums are visited by people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Many of which do not appreciate vulgar language. So, the less there is the better the forums are for everyone. If you really must express yourself by swearing then fully * out the swear word. This also applies to abbreviated swearing. We have a swear filter in place so please do not try to bypass this system or your post will probably be removed entirely. This also applies to the use of images and video's.

*This is a Ferrari forum and as such we would ask that you respect the members here and if you have anything negative to say about current or past team members that is done respectfully and not designed to antagonise other members. If you are not a fan of anything Ferrari then what are you doing here? Is it just to ruffle our feathers? If so then leave, we don’t want it and your stay won't be long. That's not to say non-Ferrari fans are not welcome here, but to do so you will need to respect the community here and accept that a lot of us see things through 'Ferrari' tinted glasses, and we make no apologies for doing so!

Thankyou.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hello everyone.

Im putting this out there for everyone to read, take note and understand. I havent watched the first practice sessions from today, yet, as had 12hr shift. But, looking on here during breaks. All can say it, wow not again. Some people, you know who they are you know who you are, same old negative posts. Heavens sake, we only started and theres doom and gloom. Its, hate to say it, really embarrassing. This site has gone down hill over past couple years. I enjoy this site, but the days of debate topics have gone. If someone posts they believe Ferrari will do well, they get gunned down. Sorry, but that is just supporting.

I will be very tempted to suspend people for constantly negative posts. Sorry, but hey alot of people like this site, like talking Ferrari, making friends, a family, community. Not being slammed for showing support.

My love of F1 has diminished, yes, as some will know its endurance and Gt racing is where my love is now. But, Ferrari is still in F1, so will watch and support. And look forward to doing so on here too.

Please read, and take in the below comments. For the sake of this forum, lets all come together.

Thankyou.
    I agree, this site used to be full of information about the Ferrari F1 team and races. Lets just enjoy the races.

Hello everyone.

Thankyou.
    +1
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Been around - infrequently, these days - since 2003. Seems very bitchy these days, bit like I remember the awful Autosport forum! Play nice!
    Trying to be less angry..

We should be grateful that this site continues to exist so that we can all share the highs and lows and the passion we have for our team, it's being abused lately and although we are all frustrated and desperate to win a WDC/WCC, there is no excuse for the constant whinging and anger that seems to be appearing. There will always be issues where we don't share the same views, but at least let's try to be adult and constructive rather than antagonistic and insulting.

Hello everyone.

Thank you.
    +1000 Rob. The forum has become quite negative and people seem to forget it is our love and passion for Ferrari which bought us to this community. It is time to play nice or be handed red cards.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    +1000 Rob. The forum has become quite negative and people seem to forget it is our love and passion for Ferrari which bought us to this community. It is time to play nice or be handed red cards.
    Nice to see all the positive comments in favor of Ferrari. I agree with all above. We should be here because we all love Ferrari, win or lose. If I wanted to see negative comments I'd be on other forums, which I won't mention the names of. Anyway, positive result for Ferrari. This time luck came our way. We didn't always have it last season. Well done team. I think we kept Mercedes honest today.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    I have yet to meet anyone quite so stubborn as myself and animated by this overpowering passion that leaves me no time for thought or anything else. I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars.
    Enzo Ferrari

Ferrari... forever!
    I have been following F1 since the early 70's.... I would love to know how comments would have been thrown around back then with a 20 year gap between titles... or... the turbo era, when Ferrari would be blowing up turbos more often than a chain smoker lighting a cigarette....

I endured the droughts, and wallowed in the plenty... it is always a distinct pleasure to follow MY team through the good and the bad.

it's good to know you guys will continue to support Ferrari with dogged persistence

Been a long time since I’ve posted on here. Still visit the site daily but get disheartened quickly with the way people talk to each other on here and the negativity that has infested the place. Greig and the guys have worked hard over the years to build a site where tifosi can come along and enjoy the insight others have into their beloved team. It’s bad enough being a Ferrari fan in the UK at the min let alone coming on here to find that your fellow supports are turning on each other.

Hopefully People on here will get back to the mentality of us winning and losing together. Supporting the team rather than lambasting them and each other at any given opportunity.
    Murray - "...and there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!"

James - "Well, that should put them out then"

While I do believe those who constantly whine and moan do this because they want Ferrari to succeed, this has to stop. Free practice doomsday predictors have to stop. High negativity towards the team, the drivers and fellow forum members has to stop. Its not even called for, the team is at the front( look at mclaren), the drivers are doing well(imagine if it wasnt bottas who put it into the wall, if it was one of our boys, imagine the bashing). I understand people might not be happy with the performance now and then, but they have to be respectfull as negativity discourages new members to join and existing ones to comment or visit more. So think about that before bashing someone or the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony79 View Post
    Been a long time since I’ve posted on here. Still visit the site daily but get disheartened quickly with the way people talk to each other on here and the negativity that has infested the place. Greig and the guys have worked hard over the years to build a site where tifosi can come along and enjoy the insight others have into their beloved team. It’s bad enough being a Ferrari fan in the UK at the min let alone coming on here to find that your fellow supports are turning on each other.

Hopefully People on here will get back to the mentality of us winning and losing together. Supporting the team rather than lambasting them and each other at any given opportunity.
    Well a Ferrari 1 - 3 certainly made it easy to be positive, I hope it continues even if things were to get a little tough!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

@Mods,
    I am not the one to tell you how to do your jobs, but I am feeling that at the very least I can make a friendly suggestion.
    There are rules, just like this one :
    *Avoid personal flaming attacks. If you don't agree with what someone posted, debate their post... not the person that posted it. Baiting of other members is also not welcome on the forums, if your baiting then it will also be considered as flaming.

*Keep in mind that this website and it's forums are visited by people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Many of which do not appreciate vulgar language. So, the less there is the better the forums are for everyone. If you really must express yourself by swearing then fully * out the swear word. This also applies to abbreviated swearing. We have a swear filter in place so please do not try to bypass this system or your post will probably be removed entirely. This also applies to the use of images and video's.

*This is a Ferrari forum and as such we would ask that you respect the members here and if you have anything negative to say about current or past team members that is done respectfully and not designed to antagonise other members. If you are not a fan of anything Ferrari then what are you doing here? Is it just to ruffle our feathers? If so then leave, we don’t want it and your stay won't be long. That's not to say non-Ferrari fans are not welcome here, but to do so you will need to respect the community here and accept that a lot of us see things through 'Ferrari' tinted glasses, and we make no apologies for doing so!
    I feel that we need people to follow these rules. Warn people, if they keep breaking rules, well..

I agree with all people here in this thread. Things need to change.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Hello everyone.

My love of F1 has diminished, yes, as some will know its endurance and Gt racing is where my love is now. But, Ferrari is still in F1, so will watch and support. And look forward to doing so on here too

Thankyou.
    +1

June 10th ! Seb just made being here great again for sure !

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I agree. I just bearly comment at all, mainly because the negativity from some people here. I didn’t comment much as you can see, but reading the comments I’m better off reading other sites. Well I hope thing change.... forzar ferrari��

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

The mods are here to help. If someone posts a (truly overly) negative comment, report it.
    Vacations will be issued, if necessary.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Hello everyone been gone a long time but still keep up with everything , between work , home and all that goes with it dont have much time for the computer , so im back for awhile
    Get in , Sit down ,Hang on its gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!

Manchester United fan !!!

So relevant, and irrelevant at the same time... but I could not help myself to post this...
    a joint love of Ferrari and anything Shark related...
    ... enjoy!
    844212c7da2237049ebf8f4c7438ef55.jpg

I don't post as often, but that's not the site its that F1 is getting harder to watch. When the order of the top 5 is decided in the first lap for the rest of the race, its hard to watch, cars rarely break down and genuine on track overtaking is usually midfield or when the faster cars start behind. Ferrari will be the only team i support, but the sport is getting harder to watch and properly enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by steelstallions View Post
    I don't post as often, but that's not the site its that F1 is getting harder to watch. When the order of the top 5 is decided in the first lap for the rest of the race, its hard to watch, cars rarely break down and genuine on track overtaking is usually midfield or when the faster cars start behind. Ferrari will be the only team i support, but the sport is getting harder to watch and properly enjoy.
    come and enjoy endurance racing, so much better. Better atmosphere better racing.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Leclerc and Seb will make this site light up again!!