Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3283940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Relieved at the outcome but it would have been so much better if Seb had apologised for banging wheels after the race rather than dismissing his actions. I am afraid that he will be getting a hard time from the UK media and his reception at Silverstone will be a painful experience for us all. If he should win, there will be a riot!
    Lewis will probably get a hard time at Monza and apart from the most deluded LH/Merc fans most people will forget about it and move on

The right way to deal with the issue. Vettel may have deserved a bit for punishment for his antics, but the race stewards gave him a stop go penalty and FIA rightfully left it there.

Also good to see Vettel taking full responsibility for his actions.

Time to close this chapter and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The right way to deal with the issue. Vettel may have deserved a bit for punishment for his antics, but the race stewards gave him a stop go penalty and FIA rightfully left it there.

Time to close this chapter and move on.
    Except Sky F1 :P

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post

A FORCED apology are the most honest ones are'nt they???

That's interesting!!!! I say IF its true, Ferrari would likely get rid of Kimi. Let by-gones be by-gones???

Ric to Ferrari and Alonso to RB :P, Alo and Vet would be more chaos than Rosberg vs Hamilton + Lauda + Wolff imo

The Dailystar have a reputation of making things up for views so take it with a pinch of salt

All hamster fans were sweating on vet disqualification was never going to happen vet has paid his price forgive but dont forget balls in hamsters court now. Must admire ferrari for the silent approach to the whole matter total proffesionals and yes mr wolf ferrari are watching you.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    That's interesting!!!! I say IF its true, Ferrari would likely get rid of Kimi. Let by-gones be by-gones???
    Dont know much about.
    But lot of speculation going around is Alonso will be in the top team next year a deal has been set it's a 2yr deal.

This is because Flavio was pushing hard n even Ross Brawn, liberty media were involved to push him into top team for entertainment factor.
    But I don't know which team it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Ric to Ferrari and Alonso to RB :P, Alo and Vet would be more chaos than Rosberg vs Hamilton + Lauda + Wolff imo
    I don't think so it's the case.
    Ferrari approach for this year is if Kimi is fast n leading WDC, he would have got preference. Same case with Vettel. So they are working it out after 7-10races, who's fastest n leading n bringing maximum points to team.
    If Alonso joins Ferrari next year, team will see who is the fastest man out there. Then they will go accordingly. It's the rules behind the door. I think this will be the condition for Alonso by Ferrari if he joins the team.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Dont know much about.
    But lot of speculation going around is Alonso will be in the top team next year a deal has been set it's a 2yr deal.

This is because Flavio was pushing hard n even Ross Brawn, liberty media were involved to push him into top team for entertainment factor.
    But I don't know which team it is.
    Liberty or Flavio can push as hard as they want. At the end of the day it is Ferrari who chooses who drives for them based on what is best for the team and not for entertainment reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Liberty or Flavio can push as hard as they want. At the end of the day it is Ferrari who chooses who drives for them based on what is best for the team and not for entertainment reasons.
    Ofcourse I agree. But the team also needs driver who can bring consistent points n challenge for WCC title right.
    At the same time, I doubt Ferrari will re-hire him.

As for me, I will just wait towards the end of the season and see who Ferrari would hire for next season. All I care right now is Seb winning the WDC and hope we can also win the WCC.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    hope we can also win the WCC.
    Sadly, I just don't see that happening.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Sadly, I just don't see that happening.
    Agree...!! Kimi should have excellent 2nd half of the season then we can have high hopes on WCC

Agree...!! Kimi should have excellent 2nd half of the season then we can have high hopes on WCC
    Or Botass a really bad 2nd half

Attached Images Attached Images

Well, that's finally done & dusted...

Hamilton's slowing tactic was right on the limit, stewards decision was based on fact he did nothing different from previous SC restart. I didn't like it, but hey, I'm biased! Lewis will continue to try and play this to his advantage, ad nauseum

Seb was probably a bit too aggressive in the restart process, not wanting to get caught flatfooted in keeping up with Lewis & ahead of those following him. Followed that with an unfortunate emotional 'moment'. (personally, I think it was a combination of wanting to swerve towards Lewis in a threatening manner, coupled with the fact that you always have a tendency to turn in the direction you are looking - I know I do for sure!)

Nice to see Ricciardo's opinion, I'm sure that's probably a consensus view in the paddock!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Well, that's finally done & dusted...

Hamilton's slowing tactic was right on the limit, stewards decision was based on fact he did nothing different from previous SC restart. I didn't like it, but hey, I'm biased! Lewis will continue to try and play this to his advantage, ad nauseum

Seb was probably a bit too aggressive in the restart process, not wanting to get caught flatfooted in keeping up with Lewis & ahead of those following him. Followed that with an unfortunate emotional 'moment'. (personally, I think it was a combination of wanting to swerve towards Lewis in a threatening manner, coupled with the fact that you always have a tendency to turn in the direction you are looking - I know I do for sure!)

Nice to see Ricciardo's opinion, I'm sure that's probably a consensus view in the paddock!
    Well said!!!!....I'll take it.

Our American friends on here would know about beaning (baseball). The FIA should be particularly interested if Lewis even just looks at a Ferrari in the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Our American friends on here would know about beaning (baseball). The FIA should be particularly interested if Lewis even just looks at a Ferrari in the wrong way.
    He, Lewis (liked) about a certain instagram where a certain fan (tillykeeper_zackfan) said he lost all respect for the FIA.....anyways..here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGGRuyjGOE/

Mercedes was not happy about the "Like" from Lewis as they had the "upper hand" already with the incident in Baku.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    He, Lewis (liked) about a certain instagram where a certain fan (tillykeeper_zackfan) said he lost all respect for the FIA.....anyways..here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWGGRuyjGOE/

Mercedes was not happy about the "Like" from Lewis as they had the "upper hand" already with the incident in Baku.
    Ah yes, I've seen that. I suppose people are free to have their say but it isn't really a grown up thing to want to play this out in public like that. Call it mind games from Lewis but I am hopeful we respond with results on track.

So yeah I am wary of direct retaliation come Austria. The FIA, having already dealt with matters, better be ready to see any such action as even more grievous than Seb's in Baku.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Ah yes, I've seen that. I suppose people are free to have their say but it isn't really a grown up thing to want to play this out in public like that. Call it mind games from Lewis but I am hopeful we respond with results on track.

So yeah I am wary of direct retaliation come Austria. The FIA, having already dealt with matters, better be ready to see any such action as even more grievous than Seb's in Baku.
    MIND games from Lewis? Not much danger there unless you actually meant ego games. I too was a fan of Gabby Hayes Killer and yer darn tootin' in all of your posts as I recall!

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    MIND games from Lewis? Not much danger there unless you actually meant ego games. I too was a fan of Gabby Hayes Killer and yer darn tootin' in all of your posts as I recall!
    Kabayan!

Seb and Lewis are in the Thursday drivers press conference together. Looking forward to that!

They going to make Seb publicly continously kiss Ham's butt sadly

lol BBC sports showing that bias

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    lol BBC sports showing that bias

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDMtqwQVoAIQYdW.jpg
    Post some pics when Lewis hit Kimi in pit lane entry.
    Radio message where he was seeking help from his team mate last race.
    Use it in social media. That's perfect answer

Post some pics when Lewis hit Kimi in pit lane entry.
    Radio message where he was seeking help from his team mate last race.
    Use it in social media. That's perfect answer
    Agreed! lots of people calling these bias reporting out though for a change.

Do you think Mercs will have a big advantage at Austria?? its going to suck to see smug wolff and hamilton P1 if Ferrari haven't brought anything new.

Bets are saying mercs and Hamilton are favorites right now, 3/4

https://www.888sport.com/blog/racing...stria-success/

"Winning experience is no differential for this pair, but Hamilton’s Mercedes team are expected to find extra pace throughout the year. The gap we saw between the two at the start of the year is long gone and I believe Hamilton to have the edge over Vettel if it’s an even race. Hamilton is 11/20 to take pole at the Austrian Grand Prix this weekend, and those odds rise to 43/25 to then convert that into a fourth race victory of the season."