Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Canadian GP - Race Thread

Excellent driving from both our drivers Iam just very worried about Bieber who has a gap of 36 points now

I'm not so sure they actually touched there. The second time was more scary, because they did touch then.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

weird having a race where there is nothing left to investigate after the race
    not gonna change my profile picture

Epic drive again from Fernando, to bad the wrong man won again!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Miss anyone in the photo?

He probably wasn't in the mood

Yeah I bet the person missing here is most likely taking the photo .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

When will he lose that finger? It isn't annoying as it is childish! Finger, finger, finger, finger, finger, finger, finger!!!!

Great race but Vettel is just getting too far ahead Still extremely glad Fernando got Lewis and what did Felipe have for breakfast this morning!!! he deserved to finish a lot higher than he did

Quote Originally Posted by radosav View Post
    When will he lose that finger? It isn't annoying as it is childish! Finger, finger, finger, finger, finger, finger, finger!!!!
    Someone better put some glue on it n stick it in his nose....

lol at Webber missing... He's gonna miss everytime Fingerboy wins.
    Ferrari per sempre !

Vettel seems to been booed on the podium...

Quote Originally Posted by DIEK View Post
    Vettel seems to been booed on the podium...
    Yes, that was hilarious

@Loosewheelnut
    #SebastianVettel told the booing crowd: ''I dont think it was that bad...'' Imagine if he wins at Monza... #CanadianGP #lovedit

Good result in terms of positions but not a good result in terms of catching finger boy. Both of our drivers drove magnificently and took out the maximum results considering starting positions.

It was so fun to hear finger boy being booed on the podium and people chanting "Fernando, Fernando..." PRICELESS!
    Vettel must be the most unpopular and most hated champion ever. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to faze him too much.

Good result for the team and it's onwards and upwards in Silverstone!

Forza Ferrari!!!!!!!
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Booing a driver on the podium completely lacks class - if it was one of Ferrari's drivers it may not seem so amusing.
    Forza Jules

Removed photo of injured marshal given his injuries are unknown - TSN Mod

Tractor rolled over the head of a marshall during the recovery of the Gutierrez Sauber. Severe injuries.
    Seems the race steward is seriously injured in hospital...
    Last edited by Suzie; 9th June 2013 at 22:36.

Jennie Gow @JennieGow
    The marshal - who has worked the last ten #F1 races suffered several fractures, but no head injury and was conscious in medical helicopter.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    so it will be 29 + 7 from this race = 36 points lead for SV over FA... How FA will reduce that?
    With 12 races to go, Alonso needs to gain an average of 3 points per race over Vettel. And if the Ferrari is competitive in those races, 3 points per race does not look like an impossible achievement.

For example, in 2012 Vettel was 42 points behind Alonso with 8 races to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEK View Post
    Removed photo of injured marshal given his injuries are unknown - TSN Mod

Seems the race steward is seriously injured in hospital...
    Hope he's gonna be alright.
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    36 points!!!
    ....no problems...back in 2010 alonso was 50 points behind by summer break, and he nearly won the championship....36 points deficit with still 3 races to go before summer break is still doable to take the lead.

don't forget the screaming school girl is due a DNF pretty soon....hopefully at the next race...

we now have 3 weeks off, and i bet everyone at Maranello factory will be working flat out around the clock to fix the "issues" we have with the tires in cold/damp weather conditions (because GOD only knows) how the weather is gonna be in Silverstone in 3 weeks time and we better NOT leave anything to chance...

the F138 has been proven to be FAST....all one has to look at what Fernando did today, as well as Massa coming all the way from 16th...we just have to make it just a TAD quicker in QUALI and qualify up front on the first row...then the WHOLE story will be different come RACE day...

i have faith in our team, in our drivers....Forza Ferrari, Fernando, Felipe...
    Soooooooo glad 2022 is over, a season that started so well but massive decline after TD39....Hopefully 2023 will bring us tifosi something to smile about.

Enjoyed the race and the overtakes. There is true respect between top drivers like Alonso, Hamilton and Webber. Amateurs like Perez should watch and learn.

And Felipe was fantastic

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Sad news

Loved the way Eddie Jordan stopped finger boy from talking, he never knows when to shut up!

i am still to watch the race. but from and article i read it sounds like Red Bull and the tires have clicked with the latest change that Pirelli made? Is this the end of a competitive season?
    we're number one

Contrary to what some posters think qualifying is almost as important as the race....we need to qualify on the first row, second at least to stop having to make up ground during the race. Booing Vettel is absolutely disgusting behaviour and those doing it should be ashamed of themselves.

Before saying anything my thoughts are with the dead worker.

I think Booiing is part of every sport, if you are not liked somebody is gona boo you.

Great driving from both of our drivers very nice race.
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

I don't know if anybody noticed but there was a comment made by Stefano while interviewed by Brundle about wishing for "less luck" regarding SV next time while "kissing the wall". I think he immediately realized the blunder and said he never wished anything bad to a racer. A team boss can't make such mistakes. I was a bit disappointed at his poor choice of words. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    i am still to watch the race. but from and article i read it sounds like Red Bull and the tires have clicked with the latest change that Pirelli made? Is this the end of a competitive season?
    I don't believe they raced with the revised tyre today, just used it for practice to get a feel for it. The new tyre will be introduced in Silverstone for the actual race as well. RBR have not 'clicked', just like Seb's earlier win this year (or any other win he's ever had as a matter of fact) he was NOT CHALLENGED!!! Really frustrating as he's getting praises for driving on his own from pole to chequered flag for his wins. I can't remember any of his win where he came from behind or fought for the position.

Year 2000: R.I.P Formula 1