Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

What is wrong with you Rob!?
    This thread is here from 2016!!!

This is not fair at all, to close thread just because you have some personal problem with it!?!?!?

There is no reason to close it...

Not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post

This is not fair at all, to close thread just because you have some personal problem with it!?!?!?

Not fair!
    Maybe you’ve said something you shouldn’t have said....especially about Robs favourite driver....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Maybe you’ve said something you shouldn’t have said....especially about Robs favourite driver....lol
    I really didn't!
    And if I was, he should have ban me not close Thread...

This was really unnecessary!!

I can't figure it out...

He closed the thread because a few people were creating toxic environment in there.

Good job by the guy who closed this pure hate threat. Keep on the good work.

Hate does not do any good however Vettel does deserve all the criticism directed at him.

He does make it difficult for the Tifosi to like him.... he just binned it in FP1

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post

Not fair!
    Wrong with me? Lol

Sick and tired of reading the childish bickering and in fighting between members on here. Have every right to close thread due to that happening.

And yeah will do it again.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Favourite driver? Oh boy after all these years you still dont know me or who my fav driver is.

The whole family feeling has gone from here.

No one can express their views on fav drivers on here anymore especially if seb as get abused.

And no. Its not seb. Not even f1 driver.

Seb is still ferrari driver, yes made terrible errors. But he should and still, deserves fans respect. Dont have be fan of him to give him the respect. I dont care who is in ferrari, will cheer for them equally. But hey, thats me.

Enjoy f1, enjoy turning this forum into the embarrassing site it is thanks to you and others

Been a blast

Bye bye.
    Last edited by Rob; 29th November 2019 at 12:18.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

I think its clear that some people have the tendency to pick one driver, and bash the other driver at every opportunity they get.
    There's no desire to see both Ferrari drivers doing well.

Anyone mature enough should know that this is not the appropriate place for you to bash a Ferrari driver.
    I've seen plenty of that at other forums, and that is why I don't frequent other F1 forums.
    So to see someone demand to have a thread just to bash a Ferrari driver, in a Ferrari forum, is strange and irrational to me

We just want to see our drivers doing well, not put them down when they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Favourite driver? Oh boy after all these years you still dont know me or who my fav driver is.

The whole family feeling has gone from here.

No one can express their views on fav drivers on here anymore especially if seb as get abused.

And no. Its not seb. Not even f1 driver.

Seb is still ferrari driver, yes made terrible errors. But he should and still, deserves fans respect. Dont have be fan of him to give him the respect. I dont care who is in ferrari, will cheer for them equally. But hey, thats me.

Enjoy f1, enjoy turning this forum into the embarrassing site it is thanks to you and others

Been a blast

Bye bye.
    Absolutely great post. This I’ve been saying from long. Glad that it came from you.
    Off late there’s a lot of hatred to our drivers either it’s Lec or vettel.

Here logic is pretty simple, few of them see when’s your joining date & conclude your fav driver. Seriously.

I’ve been saying from the past & will say it again. I support ferrari team, which includes their drivers too irrespective of who is driving.

One should remember that “This is ferrari forum first ... not a driver forum”.

Show the emotions no problem, but it shouldn’t turn into hatred.

And the fact that, certain individual can post racist stuffs about Hamilton here, and then get only 4-5 days of suspension for such offense is downright hilarious.

For some people, it doesn't matter how many times Vettel crashes or takes his teammate out with him. It's best to ignore them, afterall they're not Ferrari fans, no matter how much they pretend to be. As soon as Vettel leaves (hopefully next year is his last at Ferrari), they will disappear from this forum.

Kimi got loads of criticism over the years, it's not just Seb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Yes ... he got it from 2014-17.
    Even in 2018... but Kimi did perform very good in 2018.

I remember clearly how my favorite driver at the time; Rubens Barrichello was, "No words can describe" , hated with a passion by FERRARI fans here. The #1 most hated spot will always be his. Austria 2002 will always be remembered by Schumy fans! Rubens got paid, what else does he want? FF to the Italian GP in 2009. Rubens was allowed to race with team Brawn; and he beat his #1 team mate Button for the win. That incidentally was the last race won by a Brazilian driver!
    If threads got closed for hatred and driver criticism at that time, the forum would have to have been shut down! As far as Ferrari's future goes WDC, WCC wise it's Charles to the rescue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Wrong with me? Lol

Sick and tired of reading the childish bickering and in fighting between members on here. Have every right to close thread due to that happening.

And yeah will do it again.
    Then you should close at least half of threads on this forum because as far as I can see there are everywhere "childish bickering and in fighting between members"!

And yeah, what are you waiting for?

Not a Seb hater, nor his biggest fan. But I believe this will end soon. This is only my opinion but I believe Seb will announce his retirement before the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    Not a Seb hater, nor his biggest fan. But I believe this will end soon. This is only my opinion but I believe Seb will announce his retirement before the end of the year.
    I sure hope so. I personally don’t care who drives for the Scuderia Ferrari, so long as both drivers bring good valuable points in order to claim our long waited WCC....

I never liked Seb as a driver, he’s NOT a good wheel to wheel racer, PERIOD...I’ve said it over and over again, he’s only a 4 time WDC due to rocket ships Adrian Newey gave him while at red bull....put the car on pole due to its superior speed compared to the opposition and disappear into the distance

His wheel to wheel racing skills are ZERO....

The sooner he will leave Ferrari the better will be for all of us fans as well as the team....

As much as I dislike Max, at the moment he’s top notch racer and would like to see him in RED one day along side Charles....but don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I sure hope so. I personally don’t care who drives for the Scuderia Ferrari, so long as both drivers bring good valuable points in order to claim our long waited WCC....

I never liked Seb as a driver, he’s NOT a good wheel to wheel racer, PERIOD...I’ve said it over and over again, he’s only a 4 time WDC due to rocket ships Adrian Newey gave him while at red bull....put the car on pole due to its superior speed compared to the opposition and disappear into the distance

His wheel to wheel racing skills are ZERO....

The sooner he will leave Ferrari the better will be for all of us fans as well as the team....

As much as I dislike Max, at the moment he’s top notch racer and would like to see him in RED one day along side Charles....but don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen
    Well if Seb's success is due to Adrian Newey then Verstappen's success is also due to Adrian Newey. Maybe he is just a terrible driver like Seb who lucked into Adrian Newey designed Red Bull. Maybe Hamilton's success is also due to whoever designed these Mercs, put him in a McLaren and he is only a 1 time world champion. Take Alonso out of Renault and he is zero times world champion.

One terrible driver Alonso has retired, another couple of terrible drivers Seb and Lewis will retire soon and after some time another terrible driver Max will retire. Can't wait for the grid to be filled by skilled drivers like Grosjean.

Yeah dont bother that guy he is always the same man, always the same. Cant post one message without his anti Seb stuff. Its boring. Seb will always be a 4 time world champion and he deserves every bit of it as he fough for it. And what have you done lately? And people who are calling should he retire, no he shouldnt he still has very good pace, make some fantastic comeback races starting behind the grid with good overtakes. Life is all about up and downs. If someone things he is perfect, he is delusional.

Congrats to Seb and family. He now has a son and two daughters!

Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    we'll soon find out, but if true, who replaces him?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Congrats to Seb and family. He now has a son and two daughters!
    Yeah, congrats to him
    He will prolly retire at the end of this year....be kind of shock news like rosberg,s was at end of 2016.....and the Hulk will drive along side Charles in 2020.....that would be a cherry in top kind of thing for all Seb fan boys......lmfao

we'll soon find out, but if true, who replaces him?
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilt...n-2019-report/

Hamilton has held Ferrari talks twice in 2019 – report

As they say, when there’s smoke there’s fire. Not my first choice for a Ferrari driver as I have never liked Hamilton. However, as long as titles come back to Maranello I don’t really care who’s driving.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Yeah, congrats to him
    He will prolly retire at the end of this year....be kind of shock news like rosberg,s was at end of 2016.....and the Hulk will drive along side Charles in 2020.....that would be a cherry in top kind of thing for all Seb fan boys......lmfao
    Keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilt...n-2019-report/

Hamilton has held Ferrari talks twice in 2019 – report

As they say, when there’s smoke there’s fire. Not my first choice for a Ferrari driver as I have never liked Hamilton. However, as long as titles come back to Maranello I don’t really care who’s driving.
    Ham at the end of his career, don’t think so he will make a switch. He started his career with McLaren- merc, so would like to end with them probably. It all depends on 2020 season.
    If there is a challenge from Max/Lec/vettel next season. Then I see him retire with high profile.
    With 2021 reg change it’s a lottery.

Ham is really the best at the moment. Things will change in 2021 reg and so his form next year. But the message is clear, we need only the best driver to win the championship, and that is not Vettel. Vettel already proved what kind of driver is, and we can't expect him to do better.

spin again.

Quote Originally Posted by nhiepka View Post
    spin again.
    Vettel the ballerina queen....he does what he does best
    I can’t wait until Ferrari boots him out....beybe Ferrari should give him the boot a year early like they did with kimi when he was underperforming in 2009 and even though he had a contract for 2010, they bought him out and brought in Alonso...

Vettel the ballerina queen....he does what he does best
    I can’t wait until Ferrari boots him out....beybe Ferrari should give him the boot a year early like they did with kimi when he was underperforming in 2009 and even though he had a contract for 2010, they bought him out and brought in Alonso...
    Nope he does the best winning 54 wins speaks for themself. Keep hating as nobody is even taking you serious. Alonso was a guy that make mistakes in critical moments and also his ego cost him some titles. He was the arrogant drama Queen.

This kind of posts deserved the ban.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 30th November 2019 at 14:39.