Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Singapore GP: Practices and Qualifying

hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Mercs did soft tyre race sim in the first session, hopefully someone can find it
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    but kimi was running in clean air in the first stint, ham after kimi pitted went way quicker than kimi was going so its hard to say that imo
    Yes because he switched to fresh tyres 8 laps later when you have lower fuel.

Would love to see the face of those (who want Vettel to leave Ferrari as soon as possibe) when Seb is on pole tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by icedeepan View Post
    Yes because he switched to fresh tyres 8 laps later when you have lower fuel.
    no no i mean ham was going way quicker on old tyres(those 8 laps) before he pit while he followed kimi in drs the entire first stint, compared to kimi in clean air in the first stint

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Would love to see the face of those (who want Vettel to leave Ferrari as soon as possibe) when Seb is on pole tomorrow.
    lol dont jinx it man , vettel usually has zero luck as is

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    no no i mean ham was going way quicker on old tyres(those 8 laps) before he pit while he followed kimi in drs the entire first stint, compared to kimi in clean air in the first stint
    In overcut mode, it could easily have been engine modes which make a big difference at Monza. We have a superb car, we simply need to cut out on mistakes and the title is ours.

Kimi Raikkonen has been caught speeding in the pitlane - 73.1 km/h.
    Decision The competitor (Scuderia Ferrari) is fined €1000.
    If I was error free and got the fastest lap in FP3 and not to mention ice cream in this hot and humid environment , I would speed in the pit lane and cost my boss at least some money but nothing compared to what my team-mate did.

It will be interesting to see how Bottas approaches the race on Sunday. Will he be trying to win, or backing into a Ferrari?

Vettel is making too many mistakes. Hitting the wall during FP does not look good at all.... Lewis is only 0.011 off P1 set by Kimi

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Vettel is making too many mistakes. Hitting the wall during FP does not look good at all.... Lewis is only 0.011 off P1 set by Kimi
    everytime people say "this track should suit ferrari more than mercs" etc, we blow it or fairly beaten lol

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    If I was error free and got the fastest lap in FP3 and not to mention ice cream in this hot and humid environment , I would speed in the pit lane and cost my boss at least some money but nothing compared to what my team-mate did.
    lol hopefully he can beat ham on sat and sunday, we need seb to have a buffer while he is in the lead on race day to take more points away from hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    It will be interesting to see how Bottas approaches the race on Sunday. Will he be trying to win, or backing into a Ferrari?
    definitely team game, mercs have no pressure to risk anything at this point, they'l just make sure seb scores as little as possible

PIRELLI #SingaporeGP:
    1.6 seconds between the HYPERSOFT and ULTRASOFT tyres.
    0.8 seconds between the ULTRASOFT and SOFT tyres #F1
    whoever can make the hypers work will have good advantage on race day

People actually crying that Seb lost out on 50 minutes of practice? LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Nope. But glad to see that you got the gist again.
    These small mistakes that he's been making constantly over the weekends are indicators of him losing this battle inside his head. Just like he said yesterday: He is the biggest enemy of himself.

I think Karun mentioned on C4 today that although a street circuit like Monaco, there is more of a straight here, which suggests engine power is more relevant. If true, that's bad news for RBR.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Nope. But glad to see that you got the gist again.
    These small mistakes that he's been making constantly over the weekends are indicators of him losing this battle inside his head. Just like he said yesterday: He is the biggest enemy of himself.
    He has always made small mistakes most drivers do, even the magnificent Lewis made several small mistakes today......

50 minutes less practice really won't change much this weekend.
    Forza Ferrari

I think Karun mentioned on C4 today that although a street circuit like Monaco, there is more of a straight here, which suggests engine power is more relevant. If true, that's bad news for RBR.
    RBR are not really a threat to us or Merc for the rest of this season. They are too far behind now in engine and aero.
    Forza Ferrari

Exclamation

Does it ever cross our mind now if we had Alonso in this car how far he must be leading the Chamiponship by now????

I actually want Vettel to lose this just to prove he is not the best driver even though he has won 4 DC

Quote Originally Posted by chandran2313 View Post
    I actually want Vettel to lose this just to prove he is not the best driver even though he has won 4 DC
    wow, bitter that much?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by chandran2313 View Post
    Does it ever cross our mind now if we had Alonso in this car how far he must be leading the Chamiponship by now????

as if i'd wish any of our drivers to lose the WDC!!! Not even if they cursed while driving let alone to compare them with an ex driver of ours. wth!

He has always made small mistakes most drivers do, even the magnificent Lewis made several small mistakes today......

50 minutes less practice really won't change much this weekend.
    Yep. These mistakes go unnoticed for most of the drivers bcz they have zero effect on the outcome of the WDC. Oh yeah and they are not world champions for a reason. Not driving for Ferrari for a reason. Hamilton makes mistakes as well, yet, somehow, he still manages not to step over the limit. Which is not true to Sebastian. I want him to win more than anything, but he does not seem to be deserving it.

People who want Vettel to lose the championship just to 'prove' something are not true Ferrari fans. Go somewhere else.

not really crying but worried. You see Hamilton running wide is not exactly the same as hitting a wall and retiring. Imagine if these happened during the race. Lewis would recover maybe maximum loose a grid position or two. Vettel would end up with another big ZERO which would be the final death sentence. THAT is my concern....

not really crying but worried. You see Hamilton running wide is not exactly the same as hitting a wall and retiring. Imagine if these happened during the race. Lewis would recover maybe maximum loose a grid position or two. Vettel would end up with another big ZERO which would be the final death sentence. THAT is my concern....
    It's a small mistake either way, he clipped the wall and lost 50 minutes of race sim track time, which Kimi done anyway so no big deal IMO. It's not like he is the only one to make a small mistake.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Yep. These mistakes go unnoticed for most of the drivers bcz they have zero effect on the outcome of the WDC. Oh yeah and they are not world champions for a reason. Not driving for Ferrari for a reason. Hamilton makes mistakes as well, yet, somehow, he still manages not to step over the limit. Which is not true to Sebastian. I want him to win more than anything, but he does not seem to be deserving it.
    Leclerc hit the wall today, we should terminate his contract now before it's too late.....

Over reaction slightly to a small mistake, when Seb wins on Sunday who will care about today?
    Forza Ferrari

Red Bull are overrated. They don't have the downforce to match either Ferrari/Mercedes here. I like how Horner keeps crying about Renault engine, but the fact is, they were nowhere near Ferrari in Hungary and they are nowhere near Ferrari/Mercedes in Singapore.

Leclerc hit the wall today, we should terminate his contract now before it's too late.....

Over reaction slightly to a small mistake, when Seb wins on Sunday who will care about today?
    Ehh.. Are you really comparing a 19 year old kid to a 30some year old 4time champion? M. A. said today that he is a long term project so I dont expect him to perform next year at a level that everyone projects him to reach asap.
    Overreaction? Maybe. If that would have been his 1st or 2nd mistake this season. He might win the race on sunday though, but in my opinion, only if he starts from pole and the race stays bone dry. Otherwise, I would not put much faith in him.

Quote Originally Posted by barzini77 View Post
    Rule #1 in this Forum: NEVER try to imply that Kimi might be doing something good.
    Yes, I know. Learned that hard way.